Rangers

AlimOzturk

kingantti1874
41 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Does he have 8 first choice players out injured?

we didn’t have 8 players out against east fife and co? Worst run in history - against dross on a fraction of budget.. jog on

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Unknown user

• IveSeenTheLight

• Bazzas right boot

If our players don't show passion in this game and kick the **** out of them (in a semi-professional sense) and frustrate them by being in their faces for the full 90 mins and be clinical then they can royally f off.

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, JJ93 said:

If our players don't show passion in this game and kick the **** out of them (in a semi-professional sense) and frustrate them by being in their faces for the full 90 mins and be clinical then they can royally f off.

Totally  agree ,prestigious match no matter how shite we are.........🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

GorgieRules22
1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

They’re taking 4, 5, 6 goals off teams we can’t beat. They’ll hammer us.

No sure that’s how it works mate.

chuck berrys hairline

Wow they go top of the league once then all of a sudden it's like being in the middle of their nine in a row escapades! We can beat them and it doesn't take much to frustrate these Huns into mistakes

Edited by chuck berrys hairline

Forever Hearts
23 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Wow they go top of the league once then all of a sudden it's like being in the middle of their nine in a row escapades! We can beat them and it doesn't take much to frustrate these Huns into mistakes

You're forgetting one thing that might play a part in the outcome - we are absolutely shite. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

That is the hope. 

Maybe 2 or 3 guys back as well, give us more an attacking threat. 

If we can cut out the brain farts we have a chance.  Can't chuck goals in like we did v them last season and like our first few games this season v... Everyone. 

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

No sure that’s how it works mate.

It might do this time.... 😭

Fozzyonthefence
2 hours ago, viva hate said:

Slim win for Rangers and Levein will say he's proud of our effort. 

Realistically, that’s about all we can hope for.

I’ve done eternal optimism, blind faith etc...during all the tough times through the years as a Hearts fan and heading into big occasions. (As I’m sure most Hearts fans have)

Deep down though you know it’s a very long shot Hearts are going to win because in the real world you weigh up all the aspects between the team your facing and how you are playing yourself.

This Hearts team are so short on so much we’re relying on miraculously turning up and playing well while the Huns suffer a huge dose of complacency. What’s the odds? Between now and then, how up to speed are supposed key players going to be?  

We don’t return until the 20th, then only being two weeks away from the semi and thrust into a short burst of games which not all returning from injury will be risked to play each match.  Too much to go into which is covered on a daily basis as to how much is wrong with us. An admirable amount of Hearts fans will head through as usual but more in hope than anything. 

CloustonHMFC

Heart says we can take the game to them and sneak a 2-1 win, my head tells me they’ve scored 5 or more in 4 games this season and our game against them could be no different. 

Edited by DarioHMFC

21 hours ago, EIEIO said:

There is a 1 percent chance of a Hearts victory.

Wowzers that's incredible odds likes, Bet365 only has us at 13/2, silly bookies. 

Aye, look at me, I'm shaking with fear.:cornette:

The Rangers are just another scottish team. 

Some of our fans have even less bottle than some of the players. 

****ing grow a pair and support the team. We've beaten them before and we can do it again. 

It's a funny old game as they say. Anything can happen. I wonder if any Livi fans didn't bother to go to the game against Celtic because it would be a pumping. I wonder how they feel now.

Cruickie Was King

I am a pretty new member and have posted very little. However, let's try to be positive here, the Hibees were absolutely dreading playing 'Cellik' and thought they would be humped but instead they somehow got a result, let's hope we can do the same, especially if we have certain players back from injury, come on Naismith, Come on the Hearts!!

2 minutes ago, Cruickie Was King said:

I am a pretty new member and have posted very little. However, let's try to be positive here, the Hibees were absolutely dreading playing 'Cellik' and thought they would be humped but instead they somehow got a result, let's hope we can do the same, especially if we have certain players back from injury, come on Naismith, Come on the Hearts!!

Yip. The demons have picked up one point from the last six. To be honest though, it might have been better if we were facing them rather than sevco !

Cruickie Was King
2 minutes ago, Boab said:

Yip. The demons have picked up one point from the last six. To be honest though, it might have been better if we were facing them rather than sevco !

Don't know why 'Boab' but always seem to think we stand more chance against the 'Huns' than 'Cellik' but then again a certain Hearts 4 v Celtic 0, not so long ago, springs to mind!! 

Just now, Cruickie Was King said:

Don't know why 'Boab' but always seem to think we stand more chance against the 'Huns' than 'Cellik' but then again a certain Hearts 4 v Celtic 0, not so long ago, springs to mind!! 

I’m a bit concerned that the blue menace have their backs up right now while the hooped variety seem to be struggling a bit.

Anyway, it is sevco, we just need to turn up, like the last time at Hampden and hope no one has a howler !

Cruickie Was King
1 minute ago, Boab said:

I’m a bit concerned that the blue menace have their backs up right now while the hooped variety seem to be struggling a bit.

Anyway, it is sevco, we just need to turn up, like the last time at Hampden and hope no one has a howler !

Well said Boab, 'positivity' is what this whole post should be about!! 

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

Probably need to beat both arse cheeks if we want to win the cup.

Ron Burgundy
5 hours ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Not many teams have managed to frustrate them into mistakes this season.

Most teams have managed that with us though..

12 minutes ago, graygo said:

Probably need to beat both arse cheeks if we want to win the cup.

Big time. Hibs won’t beat them at Hampden. A Hearts v Hibs Final though....jeez !! What a thought !

What I find really sad about all of this is this game should be something to look forward to. The best times following the club have been watching us aggressively beating most of the teams in the league at Tynecastle and then having a right go against the arse cheeks. If you get turned over fair enough as they usually have better players but the games were often high tempo, committed to the point of players often getting sent off and all against a backdrop of a full stadium going mental. Now we are easy meat for anyone that comes to Tynecastle against a backdrop of resigned apathy and dreading what should be the best games on the season ticket. This whole endless on going farce is utterly miserable and if the people that run the club don't get that then they truly are not fit to be in charge. 

Edited by Jodami

59 minutes ago, smiler said:

Wowzers that's incredible odds likes, Bet365 only has us at 13/2, silly bookies. 

Fair enough I haven't dreaded  a game more since we beat Celtic 4-0 and we had a poor team then too. Levein and co  have fair dampened my enthusiasm and i started watching us in 1971. We should be looking forward to playing them like we did when Neilson was in charge, even Cathro whipped them.

5 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Fair enough I haven't dreaded  a game more since we beat Celtic 4-0 and we had a poor team then too. Levein and co  have fair dampened my enthusiasm and i started watching us in 1971. We should be looking forward to playing them like we did when Neilson was in charge, even Cathro whipped them.

As you say the odds are stacked against us as we're utter crap just now. There is a chance of us getting a result of course, albeit unlikely. But it's sad times when guys like you and me are starting to feel this way about our team. 

23 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Sad to say it but they are back. Maybe not to the level of before but strong enough to mount a proper serious title challenge this year. With Lennon in charge at celtic I can see them unfortunately winning the title this year. Gerrard is a better manager than him IMO They will invest heavily in January if they are top or there abouts. 

Depresses me when I think about the opportunity Scottish football had to finally end this duopoly when they dropped down the divisions. 

Dreading our upcoming game against them. Our shite form coupled with Leveins record against them doesn't bode well. 

Despise Rangers, but I'll be happy to see Celtic stopped in their tracks.

21 hours ago, micole said:

Contemplating giving the league game a miss. Listening to the bigot fest and getting humped at home does not make a good day, ...

I know exactly where you're coming from but there is always that risk of missing  a famous victory.

It's ridiculously unlikely but stranger things happen in football.

54 minutes ago, Jodami said:

What I find really sad about all of this is this game should be something to look forward to. The best times following the club have been watching us aggressively beating most of the teams in the league at Tynecastle and then having a right go against the arse cheeks. If you get turned over fair enough as they usually have better players but the games were often high tempo, committed to the point of players often getting sent off and all against a backdrop of a full stadium going mental. Now we are easy meat for anyone that comes to Tynecastle against a backdrop of resigned apathy and dreading what should be the best games on the season ticket. This whole endless on going farce is utterly miserable and if the people that run the club don't get that then they truly are not fit to be in charge. 

👍🏻

Horatio Caine
50 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I have a feeling we will beat them.on Sunday.

Levein still has to go though.

That'll be great.  Has the game been brought forward?

2 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

That'll be great.  Has the game been brought forward?

Yep. Don't tell Rangers though, we are trying to keep it a secret.

On 07/10/2019 at 13:43, hmfc_liam06 said:

They'll take 20 off us over the 4 games.

I assume you are referring to 3 league games and 1 cup game? As we won't be finishing in the top half. 

26 minutes ago, Bking9 said:

I assume you are referring to 3 league games and 1 cup game? As we won't be finishing in the top half. 

Aye, the 4 in the next 4 months.

They're not so overwhelming away from home so taking something from them at Tynecastle while still extremely difficult isn't impossible. Away from home they had one good 4-0 win against St Johnstone but aside from that they're generally nicking narrow 1 goal margin wins.

The semi is another thing entirely. I don't see anyone but Celtic beating them on a big pitch in Glasgow but that's no reflection on Hearts. That's simply the current reality of Scottish football.

On 07/10/2019 at 13:40, AlimOzturk said:

Sad to say it but they are back.

They're not back, they are a new club.

The old club were liquidated.

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

They're not back, they are a new club.

The old club were liquidated.

They seem to be doing ok on the park for a new club. 

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

They seem to be doing ok on the park for a new club. 

7 years with finances and crowds waaay above all but one club in Scotland and they still haven't won a single top trophy.

If that's them doing OK, long may it last.

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

7 years with finances and crowds waaay above all but one club in Scotland and they still haven't won a single top trophy.

If that's them doing OK, long may it last.

As I say, new club and currently top of the league. 

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

As I say, new club and currently top of the league. 

Factual. An unusually agreeable post, well played sir. 

And as I say, new club which has never won anything of note.

Long may it continue eh?

Forever Hearts
8 hours ago, Smithee said:

Factual. An unusually agreeable post, well played sir. 

And as I say, new club which has never won anything of note.

Long may it continue eh?

If it gets you through the night. 👍

2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

If it gets you through the night. 👍

Strange thing to say, surely that's just the norm. 

Why would any Hearts fan want them to ever win anything?

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I wanted them to win the cup in 2016 !

Ouch !!

😎

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Preferable to Celtic winning everything forever

Forever Hearts
13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

You'll need to show me where I said that. 

24 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

You'll need to show me where I said that. 

You'll need to show me where I said you said that. 

31 minutes ago, Biguche said:

Preferable to Celtic winning everything forever

That's certainly a debate, but I'm sure we can all agree that Celtic comparisons aside (we're not the OF, we don't need to compare one with the other whenever they're mentioned), in an ideal world the rangers would never win a top trophy, ever.

In fact in an ideal world the arse will shortly fall out of their world and the rangers will die, just like rangers did. 

You may say I'm a dreamer..

Forever Hearts
11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

You'll need to show me where I said you said that. 

As usual with you (and the other Rangers obsessives) the insinuation was there.