Time to up the ante?

SectionN

Spoiler

Quite clear that Ann isn’t interested in the fans views on Craig.

Where do we as fans go from here?

Would be great to see Supporters clubs all organise a protest before the Rangers game at foundation plaza and entering the game after 15 minutes.

I honestly don’t think anything will change until the fans do something to put more pressure on. 

Some may ridicule the idea however I don’t know what else we can do to get our feelings across.

1 minute ago, SectionN said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Would be great to see Supporters clubs all organise a protest before the Rangers game at foundation plaza and entering the game after 15 minutes.

I honestly don’t think anything will change until the fans do something to put more pressure on. 

Some may ridicule the idea however I don’t know what else we can do to get our feelings across.

Something needs to be done.

3 minutes ago, SectionN said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Would anyone enter after 15 mins when we are 2-0 down!!!

better standing up and leaving when the ref blows for kick off.

Don’t get these threads. 

Levein is here until the end of the season. The board and Budge are fully aware his contract can’t be renewed and will be surely starting the process off to get a replacement. 

let’s just hope a relegation battle does not ensue. 

1 minute ago, hearts00 said:

Don’t get these threads. 

Levein is here until the end of the season. The board and Budge are fully aware his contract can’t be renewed and will be surely starting the process off to get a replacement. 

How do you know that? If we eventually hit a bit of form  towards the end of the season Levein could be here for seasons. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

How do you know that? If we eventually hit a bit of form  towards the end of the season Levein could be here for seasons. 

If this scario pans out then don’t buy STs

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

The old jam tomorrow .

Anyone claiming Levein is a PHM  are full of shite.

1 minute ago, jake said:

The old jam tomorrow .

Anyone claiming Levein is a PHM  are full of shite.

I don’t think the PHM stuff matters anyway. Managers should be judged by results. Anyone saying he deserves our support cos he’s PHM has run out of real reasons to back him.

7 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Don’t get these threads. 

Get this we are dog shit time to ramp it up 

time for passive opinions and polls are gone 

20 minutes ago, SectionN said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Those actions you describe are nothing to do with getting your feelings across, it's way more than that. 

GorgieRules22

Something does need done now, I get the feeling that they think it’s just daft laddies that want him sacked.... it’s probably 99% of our fan base that want him gone now.

2 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Don’t get these threads. 

Its your last line that we all want to avoid.

I was in the let him finish his contract mindset.

Not now though after that radio interview yesterday he has clearly lost the dressing room as well as the support and respect of everyone who was willing to give him the season. He should do the decent thing and leave on health grounds as he is clearly not fit for duty. Trying to divert blame on to others is a cheap shot surely even Mrs Budge can see that.

The whole business model depends on having a decent football team.

14 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Don’t get these threads. 

I think your probably right let’s hope the other coaches contracts are also due to expire. 

It should have been ten
4 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

20191006_152517.thumb.png.e17b0d58578a8403454e5e4b0e59554f.png

Which ones do I go for ?

Black... will hide the pish stains bud 

Just now, It should have been ten said:

Black... will hide the pish stains bud 

Still got my pish stained jeans from back in the old days in the Shed. 

They'll do.

29 minutes ago, SectionN said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You are right she is simply not listening to the fans

There is no other way if she continually buries her head in the sand

Would rather he  he did the right thing and resign, will save it getting messy which is inevitable.

27 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Would anyone enter after 15 mins when we are 2-0 down!!!

better standing up and leaving when the ref blows for kick off.

This would make some statement. The club wouldn't miss out on revenue either but they would realise the strength of feeling and would have to act.

9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I don’t think the PHM stuff matters anyway. Managers should be judged by results. Anyone saying he deserves our support cos he’s PHM has run out of real reasons to back him.

Totally agree regarding managers judged by results and change is needed, but I don’t support a manager I support Hearts. Our team is going through a terrible run we’re near the bottom of the league and the confidence looks shot but the booing of players during games is embarrassing and making the situation worse. If people want to protest whether it’s an organised rally/march it should be before kick off or after the final whistle. 

Jambof3tornado
34 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Don’t get these threads. 

Its because fans have attitudes like yours that Levein is here til the end of the season that nothing will get done.

Even when sacked in the morning was mumbled it was with such apathy. Craig Levein has done that to us.

Never known such a divisive character in my life!!!

Jambof3tornado
23 minutes ago, jake said:

Baggy if you have a small penis.

Skin tight for me😎

Baggy allows you to still tuck yer wee soldier into your sock though.

pettigrewsstylist
39 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Don’t get these threads. 

Thats Cup Final May 2019 chat again?

I actually agree that Levein needs forced out of the dugout because it’s obvious that Ann isn’t going to sack him anytime soon and he’s just going to plod on regardless. 

The only way to save the season now is to change manager. 

I don’t agree with stopping FoH subs, I think most of us agree with reason why on that front.

We play Rangers next so I think most people will want to go to the game so perhaps a boycott is out of the question. Had we been playing Livi, St.Johnstone etc... I think a full boycott of Tynecastle would have sent a clear message. 

The only real course of action is a protest. Not one with a bunch of bairns singing Hullo Hullo and Craig Levein shags Ann Budge, that just completely undermines it but if done properly, without such songs and more supporters turning up, then perhaps it would be taken much more seriously.  

4 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I actually agree that Levein needs forced out of the dugout because it’s obvious that Ann isn’t going to sack him anytime soon and he’s just going to plod on regardless. 

The only way to save the season now is to change manager. 

I don’t agree with stopping FoH subs, I think most of us agree with reason why on that front.

We play Rangers next so I think most people will want to go to the game so perhaps a boycott is out of the question. Had we been playing Livi, St.Johnstone etc... I think a full boycott of Tynecastle would have sent a clear message. 

The only real course of action is a protest. Not one with a bunch of bairns singing Hullo Hullo and Craig Levein shags Ann Budge, that just completely undermines it but if done properly, without such songs and more supporters turning up, then perhaps it would be taken much more seriously.  

Good post, Agree with the point that it needs to be done properly.

Would be good if we could get Supporters Clubs and Associations if they still exist to come together.

Easier said than done however.

PaulHartley10

Not enough people are going to not attend. Not enough people are going to stay in the stadium after the game. Not enough people are going to stay and protest.

We should sell out and get the white hankies out for kick off. If we are 2 or more down at half time then get as many people as we can to walk out. It's live on TV, so maximum exposure.

I'm all for supporting the team aswell, but it wouldn't surprise me if they're all waiting on us to act. Except Berra, Clare and Uche. A new manager wouldn't be good for that crew.

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, Noah Claypole said:

Still got my pish stained jeans from back in the old days in the Shed. 

They'll do.

:lol: aye the good old shed days 

Gorgie Boys are in town.
1 hour ago, hearts00 said:

Don’t get these threads. 

If it does? Then what?

1 hour ago, Gorgie Boys are in town. said:

If it does? Then what?

This is my worry. He needs launched now. Why should we have to accept another dug shite season.. transition, rebuilding, injuries, stability! We’ve heard them all we're going backwards fast and our results this season alone, never mind the entire calendar year suggest we are heading for a relegation battle or best case a bottom 6 shit fest. It’s just taking the piss out the paying fans now. 

There’s only 3 people that should be told to stop going to Hearts games and that’s Craig Levein and his two coaches.

9 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

This is my worry. He needs launched now. Why should we have to accept another dug shite season.. transition, rebuilding, injuries, stability! We’ve heard them all we're going backwards fast and our results this season alone, never mind the entire calendar year suggest we are heading for a relegation battle or best case a bottom 6 shit fest. It’s just taking the piss out the paying fans now. 

There’s only 3 people that should be told to stop going to Hearts games and that’s Craig Levein and his two coaches.

This.

Easter Road and the Aberdeen game were our dead cat bounce. Normal service has now been resumed. We’re heading into a very difficult run of fixtures with a demoralised-looking squad and a manager who looks and sounds as if he’s lost it. The fact that there is still no sign of action amounts to open contempt for the support from those running the club.

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, leginten said:

This.

Easter Road and the Aberdeen game were our dead cat bounce. Normal service has now been resumed. We’re heading into a very difficult run of fixtures with a demoralised-looking squad and a manager who looks and sounds as if he’s lost it. The fact that there is still no sign of action amounts to open contempt for the support from those running the club.

this is the worst bit, we’ve actually had at least 3 possibly 4 home bankers .. Our easiest fixtures of the season .. and won none of them.. we are in troubke

4 hours ago, SectionN said:
  Hide contents

I’ll wager you are wrong.

unlike (probably) you she is a successful leader. She will be factoring everything into her decision making.

she will be strong enough to make calculated decisions for the best of the club. Not for her. Not for Levein. 

18 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

I’ll wager you are wrong.

unlike (probably) you she is a successful leader. She will be factoring everything into her decision making.

she will be strong enough to make calculated decisions for the best of the club. Not for her. Not for Levein. 

She's made the fans feel dismissed and irrelevant. Like the consensus of our opinion means nothing. 

I think if we're safe from relegation she'll keep him on until she goes.  

5 minutes ago, OTT said:

She's made the fans feel dismissed and irrelevant. Like the consensus of our opinion means nothing. 

I think if we're safe from relegation she'll keep him on until she goes.  

What was our crowd yesterday?

JKB is a microcosm of the wider range fan base. 

Shes made some fans feel dismissed and irrelevant I agree. But how many?

Would you rather a return to the ilk of Romanov?

I'm happy with the stewardship of a leader who gives us a club in the top flight to moan about on a Saturday instead of wondering about its very existence.

She could quite easily naff off to the Caribbean on her yacht and sell to some scheister who doesn't give two flying ones about us lot.

3 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Its because fans have attitudes like yours that Levein is here til the end of the season that nothing will get done.

Even when sacked in the morning was mumbled it was with such apathy. Craig Levein has done that to us.

Never known such a divisive character in my life!!!

I really don’t think there is a split in the support anymore, apart from his family and friends I can’t see any support for him staying on , the lack of enthusiasm and support is a direct correlation to what’s on the pitch 

Jambof3tornado
36 minutes ago, qferryjam said:

I really don’t think there is a split in the support anymore, apart from his family and friends I can’t see any support for him staying on , the lack of enthusiasm and support is a direct correlation to what’s on the pitch 

Complete apathy in the stands.

5 hours ago, SectionN said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I am 100% in. 

5 hours ago, hearts00 said:

Don’t get these threads. 

This.

He has a target 4th and a qtr final.

I can only imagine he will walk at the end of the season. 

Leveins Battalion
46 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

I'm happy with the stewardship of a leader who gives us a club in the top flight to moan about on a Saturday instead of wondering about its very existence.

She could quite easily naff off to the Caribbean on her yacht and sell to some scheister who doesn't give two flying ones about us lot.

You sound like one of these guys who's happy just to be alive,how about Ann takes us on an adventure,gives us something to believe in?

Life is short and I've spent too long already watching Craig Levein in charge of utter dross at my football club.

He's a proper Hearts man though....is he feck,its time now for ours,Craig's and HMFC sake that he leaves.

57 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

Your last paragraph is clearly nonsense. 

She has committed to selling most of  her remaining shares to FOH some time later this year.

She could sell to a shyster but said shyster would only have roughly 15% of the total shares and be powerless.

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

She has committed to selling most of  her remaining shares to FOH some time later this year.

She could sell to a shyster but said shyster would only have roughly 15% of the total shares and be powerless.

Next year. 

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Not really. She could totally sell out and b-ger off. Do you know where Romanov is these days? You're assuming Budge would play by the rules...

52 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Complete apathy in the stands.

Yep and a real danger that people can’t stay angry forever and will do their talking with their feet ,