Time to up the ante?

SectionN

2 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

Not really. She could totally sell out and b-ger off. Do you know where Romanov is these days? You're assuming Budge would play by the rules...

Go away 😴

Hectormasson
8 hours ago, brux said:

This would make some statement. The club wouldn't miss out on revenue either but they would realise the strength of feeling and would have to act.

Budge knows how most of the fans feel! She has done for a good while ? Shes either just too ignorant and stubborn,, or genuinely doesn't give a flying f....k .......👎👎👎

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Ok, so everyone with a season ticket can contact the club and make their seat available for resale for individual games. Why dont the season ticket holders who wish to make a point then all arrange to choose a specific home game over the next few weeks and contact the club to make their seat available with the reason "Levein must leave" the higher the volume of people that do this then the message will feed to those that matter. 

If fans boycott outside then this allows the knobend element to sing their stupid and pointless kiddy songs, however, if the boycott is fed through the channels on the week's leading up to the game it will get noticed. 

32 minutes ago, pointon said:

Time to go after them absolute imposters to a man and women 

I think more people are becoming fed up with them as well as levein.  Sacking levein would be a good start 

Budge is starting to make the Pieman period seem not so bad. At least we played like winners. I mean I know it was only the football deparrment and all that and there were not enough face painting days for gender neutral children but we had good teams on that green thing.

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge is starting to make the Pieman period seem not so bad. At least we played like winners. I mean I know it was only the football deparrment and all that and there were not enough face painting days for gender neutral children but we had good teams on that green thing.

It’s beyond depressing if they do not remove Levien we need to make life difficult for them

5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We're all about the commercial side of things now. We don't need to win games when we have concerts and job fairs.

1 minute ago, Herbert said:

We're all about the commercial side of things now. We don't need to win games when we have concerts and job fairs.

3pm Satutday is no longer our raison d'être. It is merely the footballing part of our being. We exist to be inclusive to all regardless of team and motives. Budge will simply never understand that NOTHING she is doing in her role right now is as important as beating Ross County, Hibs or Rangers. We have all but lost our stadium, it is simply no longer ours. Opposition fans and teams own it. Only a selected desirables are really welcome in the home end and you have to be a crock or a dud to be in the home dressing room.

We pay out more to 'charity' than we do to our players on win bonuses. Infact we spend more on our girls team than we do on win bonuses.

6 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Proof that alcohol and unemployment don't mix, folks.

I bit harsh on Ann Budge and the board that ! One of them should be unemployed but at least he appears sober. I'm sure the other members of the board fo work.

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

I bit harsh on Ann Budge and the board that ! One of them should be unemployed but at least he appears sober. I'm sure the other members of the board fo work.

:laugh:

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

There MUST be action this week,before irreversible damage is done.

At a normal football club there would be

Mid Calder Jambo
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

3pm Satutday is no longer our raison d'être. It is merely the footballing part of our being. We exist to be inclusive to all regardless of team and motives. Budge will simply never understand that NOTHING she is doing in her role right now is as important as beating Ross County, Hibs or Rangers. We have all but lost our stadium, it is simply no longer ours. Opposition fans and teams own it. Only a selected desirables are really welcome in the home end and you have to be a crock or a dud to be in the home dressing room.

Like me you can talk sh1t for Scotland at times but I could not have put it better myself. The only thing you missed was that our time is picked by an idiot that cares only for himself.

Leveins Battalion

Spot on outsung by 200 Killie fans,said it on another thread and had the usual suspects defending him,he is destroying our club.This is not the Hearts I have loved for the past 30 years.

not hanging about this thread too long. the only problem with the board and ann is Craig Levein.

Some of the comments om this thread and the other range from over the top to absoloutely batshit mental.

All for pressuring the board/Budge to make a decision by legal protests, petitions or whatever but some people detracting from their own argument.

Ernie Eskilsson

We pay out more to 'charity' than we do to our players on win bonuses. Infact we spend more on our girls team than we do on win bonuses.

Haha, win bonuses, at least you’ve still got a sense of humour!

19 minutes ago, Ernie Eskilsson said:

Haha, win bonuses, at least you’ve still got a sense of humour!

Knowing how nice a club we are now we probably give out bonuses for sportsmanship.

2 threads by pointon both saying basically the same thing. This guy needs a girlfriend. Or boyfriend anything to keep him distracted from his computer.  

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

2 threads by pointon both saying basically the same thing. This guy needs a girlfriend. Or boyfriend anything to keep him distracted from his computer.  

That said there are multiple threads on the same subject.

lt would be far easier for the mods to merge them.

2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

That said there are multiple threads on the same subject.

lt would be far easier for the mods to merge them.

Is it not possible to merge all the anti CL/ Budge / Board threads ?

We could call it the pissed off with Hearts thread😕

Going back to the Hearts board is there no board member prepared to stick there head above the parapet and tell us what's going on in that boardroom.

If there is a vote on the manager situation then surely CL can't vote. 

That leaves Ann on her own,  surely the other board members have a vote.

I know FOH will not interfere with club business but what is the point of them having two seats on the board if they don't have a say ?

Do they all have a specific job and no say on anything outside their remit ?

17 hours ago, hearts00 said:

Don’t get these threads. 

Levein is here until the end of the season. The board and Budge are fully aware his contract can’t be renewed and will be surely starting the process off to get a replacement. 

let’s just hope a relegation battle does not ensue. 

Sort of made a point there yourself of how it looks to fans on the outside of the attitude the club has. The league season is faltering hugely again but have the board got the passion and guts to want the season to turn, or is it being written off again in some ways?

Let Levein see his time out but as long as we pull away from danger we can shuffle our arses in our seats and feel all cosy again? 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Is it not possible to merge all the anti CL/ Budge / Board threads ?

We could call it the pissed off with Hearts thread😕

Going back to the Hearts board is there no board member prepared to stick there head above the parapet and tell us what's going on in that boardroom.

If there is a vote on the manager situation then surely CL can't vote. 

That leaves Ann on her own,  surely the other board members have a vote.

I know FOH will not interfere with club business but what is the point of them having two seats on the board if they don't have a say ?

Do they all have a specific job and no say on anything outside their remit ?

Fair points.

Your second sentence sound feasible as a thread.

18 hours ago, hearts00 said:

Don’t get these threads. 

Levein is here until the end of the season. The board and Budge are fully aware his contract can’t be renewed and will be surely starting the process off to get a replacement. 

let’s just hope a relegation battle does not ensue. 

Great stuff so we just write off a full season. Again.

12 hours ago, qferryjam said:

Yep and a real danger that people can’t stay angry forever and will do their talking with their feet ,

Personally I'm passed the anger bit, apathy has set in and I really feel numb going to the games now. As I said before it's all so depressing.

Something should be done before the Huns game. The idea of taking your seat late should suit most. The people who still want to go and watch that shite still can. You’ll only miss Defoes first goal of three. Empty seats on TV speaks volumes. The plaza before the game then go in 15 mins later as someone has already said. 

FarmerTweedy
10 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

And massive debt and a deal agreed to sell Tynecastle to a house builder and rent Murrayfield. Good times!

Protests on the Plaza falls on deaf ears so to speak. The Glazing installed blocks out all noise. I was in Strongbow Lounge on Saturday and you could not hear a peep from the Army brass band playing outside.

I agree with a 5 min delay in taking your seats.