• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Maroon Sailor

• pettigrewsstylist

• wavydavy

The buck stops with Levein, but there's no doubt many of these duds have let him down, half that team today would struggle for a game in the English non league setup. 

So Damour and Mulroney signed on long contracts to be sitting in the stand for rest of their contracts? 
Ollie B should have been moved on in the summer, never good enough - bringing him on was just crazy.

I think he now realises the players are not playing for him, it neds a clearout in January players and manager.

Cant always have skill, but there is no excuse for lack of effort, interest and care for the club with the wages they are all on. #passengers #journeymen 

"Some of them wont be playing when others come back from injury". Well clearly, given we are only allowed 11 men on the field. 

1 minute ago, Class of 75 said:

Here we go again. This was the same excuse last season. 

Aye like Souttar who was on  Wednesday close to returning. 

Friday he is coming back from an operation in London and out for 3 months. 

Did you not know about his op Craigie. 

Habitual pants on fire type of man. 

Just ****** go you clueless, lying clown. 

14 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

He sounded very angry and also upset.

He basically said some players were simply not trying and with big players to come back they wouldn't be playing and shouldn't be knocking on his door to ask why.It wasn't f>>>>>ng good enough I think he said. He also said hed gone on too long defending certain players.

He did deflect questions about criticism on him though.

All of which points to him having lost the dressing room.

He does  the  same year after year , serves up utter shite week after week then  digs out a couple of results then reverts back to utter Shite , beating Hibs then sneaking through v Aberdeen followed by drawing with St Mirren and losing at home to an  absolutely Killie outfit . Classic Levein , the only person he's fooling is Ann , the rest of us know the script . 

Fort Vallance
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

He doesn't though. He lets Daly & Fox, (who by all accounts are loathed by the players,) loose on them until about Thursday. Austin gives a Power Point presentation about stats & "innovative" set-pieces. Then he joins in with a wee chat about formation & supposed tactics.

Daly & Fox. Charlatans.

I'm not I t k  to how it all works but if you're right the buck still stops with him.

All roads lead to Gorgie
16 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Said that once the guys who are injured come back, the guys on the pitch will be getting dropped... 

Great man management again Craig. Not! 

24 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

His team is an image of him , dour, boring and not going anywhere , sadly 

Mr Levein please take at least some responsibility for the absolute and utter dross you have been serving us with over the last eighteen months. You are so far out your depth, you are devoid of any tactics or game plan and have no idea what you are actually doing.

Your credibility, you have none left, please leave and take your cohorts with you.

Edited by suds66

6 minutes ago, ramrod said:

He does  the  same year after year , serves up utter shite week after week then  digs out a couple of results then reverts back to utter Shite , beating Hibs then sneaking through v Aberdeen followed by drawing with St Mirren and losing at home to an  absolutely Killie outfit . Classic Levein , the only person he's fooling is Ann , the rest of us know the script . 

We do totally inept manager he really is going to go down as a disaster at our club 

14 minutes ago, Archie White said:

This is 100% all about deflection. Move any portion of blame from me (CL) to the players. A cheap shot at players who are only trying to do the best they can. Sadly their best is not good enough. Why? Because they are not good enough for HMFC. Whose fault is that.....

Spot on the man's a coward and won't admit that he has lost it.

The blame has to be with Levein how many players are playing out of position with this crap 3-4-2-1

time to go Levein now !!

and give new manager time till January to get the clear out in place and his players signed !! 

15 minutes ago, Barack said:

He doesn't though. He lets Daly & Fox, (who by all accounts are loathed by the players,) loose on them until about Thursday. Austin gives a Power Point presentation about stats & "innovative" set-pieces. Then he joins in with a wee chat about formation & supposed tactics.

Daly & Fox. Charlatan

Power point presentation....   Reminds me of Mr Cathros tenure....   :)

I havent heard the interview and have no desire to bit if he did show a bit of passion and lament the players its too little too late...about a year at best late....  

annushorribilis III
18 minutes ago, stotty said:

Said some players don't have the balls to play for Hearts. Whilst I agree, his tactics lost us the game today. 

It's hard to believe after all this time .he's eventually come out and said it although I'd also add - they also don't have talent/ability to play for Hearts. And maybe someone could ask CL, who signed those players ?  If he's gonna slate players publicly then this is going to end very badly. By implication , he's saying we have to suffer this shit until the big names come back - and pray they don't get injured gain. 

Jambo 4 Ever
15 minutes ago, Australis...... said:

I think he now realises the players are not playing for him, it neds a clearout in January players and manager.

Cant always have skill, but there is no excuse for lack of effort, interest and care for the club with the wages they are all on. #passengers #journeymen 

Atleast people are finally realising our players are rubbish though 

Tynecastlesmychurch

Yet he persists with Clare week in week out? Not trying to put the boot into Sean but it's been clear for a while hes needed dropped.

Just to add obviously he's not the only one.

Edited by Tynecastlesmychurch

If Whelan scores at 0-0 it's a different game, he should have buried that. 

Too many passengers, but our team is down to the bare bones. It's good to finally hear CL get ripped into the players. 

Dikamona, Smith and Whelan all missed sitters today.

Not heard it but if he has sworn on live radio while he was in the stadium then we are surely looking at an indefinite ban. 

So in the first half he asks hickey to play right back, Smith centre half, half the team out of position. In the second half he asks half the team to change position and that's the players fault?

16 minutes ago, ramrod said:

A wee play off win might see him get next season too. Seeing losing a cup final seems to have bought him this one.

There's a lot of criticism of the formation, tactics etc. but IMO the bigger issue is the lack of quality attacking players - and that is something for which Levein has to take much of the responsibility. When you look at today's starting 11, who sticks out as the biggest goal-threat in there? The answer is probably Berra, which says it all really. 

Deflection tactic from him so he can go to Ann and tell her it’s not his fault 

you pick the team, you set the formation!! You told us we were going to start off a high tempo!! 

You are useless and need to go, so just feck off!! Absolutely finished with that muppet.

5 minutes ago, stirlo said:

There's a lot of criticism of the formation, tactics etc. but IMO the bigger issue is the lack of quality attacking players - and that is something for which Levein has to take much of the responsibility. When you look at today's starting 11, who sticks out as the biggest goal-threat in there? The answer is probably Berra, which says it all really. 

The ballboy got closer to the goals than a Hearts forward. 

Would anyone agree that this is the last throw of the dice for Levein?

To start blaming the players publicly... and if they players don't respond, means he has lost the dressing room, any manager who has lost the dressing room has to go... No arguments... 

Edited by jumpship

33 minutes ago, Barack said:

Daly & Fox. Charlatans.

Not true.

Used to be but hasn't been for a long time.

2 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Mulraney heart of a pea a professional footballer lol

He honestly looked like he didn't give a shit . Absolute shiter of a player , zero balls for the fight . 

Bazzas right boot
44 minutes ago, billythejambo said:

It was his negative tactics to blame . The smallest player on the park up front on his own 

Aye, but many moan when we have a big lump up front on his own, cart horse, typical CL tactics etc. 

Cut The Crap

I wonder at what point the decision about Craig Levein’s future will be taken out of Craig Levein’s hands?

The start of a two week international break must be tempting.

31 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

He finally sees that the players are poo 

Poo 😂😂😂

You are right though.

StevenNaismith

As much as I think he needs to go, that performance today is no surprise to me. We bang on about looking into players backgrounds before signing them so they are a good example to the younger players etc. Our biggest problem is we are too nice, placid and chicken hearted. We need players who aren’t afraid to put themselves about, have a bit of heart and be willing to bleed for the jersey. We have none of that at the moment. Guys like Clare and Mulraney are not bad footballers, they just don’t have the heart to play to the level required. You need a bit of fire in your belly to be the best you can be and we have far too many players who will never have that as it’s not in their make-up.

It’s killing me inside watching the club I love keep sliding away from what we have always been. 

23 minutes ago, hawaii said:

2 strikers on the bench, at home to Killie, who like Hamilton play 2 strikers...

That sum up his whole approach.  Teams like Hamilton, killie etc come to our ground and play with two up front and he never plays with that either away from home or at tynecastle.  If it was working, fair enough but we are not just boring, we ate rubbish.  When will Levein take any responsibility for where we are?  He also has a reactionary approach to every transfer window.  

DOF  Director of feck all! 

J.T.F.Robertson
4 minutes ago, Cut The Crap said:

I wonder at what point the decision about Craig Levein’s future will be taken out of Craig Levein’s hands?

The start of a two week international break must be tempting.

As long as we have this ridiculous number of injuries she's always going to give him the benefit of the doubt, so I wouldn't be holding my breath. It goes way deeper than that imo, but not it seems for her.

Ultra depressing.

Certainly makes a change Craig Levein getting angry the players have been

having it easy for a long time also he maybe knows his job is on the line this time

13 minutes ago, ramrod said:

He honestly looked like he didn't give a shit . Absolute shiter of a player , zero balls for the fight . 

Glad I wasn’t the only one totally unimpressed with Mulraney. Absolute piss poor challenge at the goal and I’m being generous calling it that, then he strolled away, blew some snot out of his nose and waited for the restart like nothing had happened.  Body language was honking. I’ve slated Clare but at least when he fecked up against Motherwell he punched the ground in frustration (even thought it seemed to be aimed at Doyle) and if Mulraney had challenged like Clare did v Hamilton (which he took a lot of stick for) then Burke doesn’t score, at least not easily. 

shaun.lawson
22 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Would anyone agree that this is the last throw of the dice for Levein?

To start blaming the players publicly... and if they players don't respond, means he has lost the dressing room, any manager who has lost the dressing room has to go... No arguments... 

Yes.

When, famously, he did this at Pittodrie in early 2001, football was a completely different sport - and he was a young, hungry, driven man. If a good squad is not performing, it's down to the manager. This'll just alienate the players even more. Or, to put it another way:

"He's been places and done things". 

Didn't work for Brown. Won't work for Levein either. Not waving, but drowning.

1 minute ago, Hairdryer said:

Certainly makes a change Craig Levein getting angry the players have been

having it easy for a long time also he maybe knows his job is on the line this time

Can anybody point out anything decent that CL has done. It’s not his reputation that is on the line, that’s toast, it’s now AB who has a huge amount of goodwill to lose.  She should act now before she goes down with him.