Burton O'Brien

footieman

Has signed for Falkirk. :eek:

Good player.

If he still plays at the level he did up here the last time, that is an excellent signing for Falkirk - as good a replacement as they will get for Latapy.

Another shrewd signing by John Hughes. Really surprised Hibs overlooked him for their manager job when Squareheid packed it in.

Too good to come on trial at Tynecastle, his words not mine.

I tend to agree with him :rolleyes:

Another shrewd signing by John Hughes. Really surprised Hibs overlooked him for their manager job when Squareheid packed it in.

I think Hughes has done a fantastic job for Falkirk.

Would be delighted to see him come in as Hearts manager - as if that is going to happen:dribble:

Falkirk have bought well this summer IMO.

Another team that finished above us putting things in place to continue that next season. Are Hearts and ICT the only teams NOT to have bought anybody yet?

Another team that finished above us putting things in place to continue that next season. Are Hearts and ICT the only teams NOT to have bought anybody yet?

Apologies, Hearts and Motherwell.

Barrowman from Ross Co. leading division 2 scorer.

Would fit in at Tynie then :mad:

Maybe. :P

He couldn't cut it in the first division (and I mean that - he was terrible); second division would appear to be his level. Definitely not SPL standard.

Ibrahim Tall

While Burley was here?

Play in a trial game without a contract and risk getting a serious injury with no cover.

Or

Sign a long contract with Sheffield Wednesday on good money.

Not exactly a hard choice tbh, especially when you've already proved your more than good enough at SPL level.

While Burley was here?

Play in a trial game without a contract and risk getting a serious injury with no cover.

Or

Sign a long contract with Sheffield Wednesday on good money.

Not exactly a hard choice tbh, especially when you've already proved your more than good enough at SPL level.

No just before Burley.

O'brien was coming to Tynecastle along with Livvy team-mate McMenamin while Robbo was in charge, don't know if they would've been good enough at that time though. Yes, John Hughes has done a great job at Falkirk, pisz me off when I see other teams preparing for the new season while we ***** about as usual! There's a few players we should be looking at around our own leagues, should've went for McCormack at M'well, even Reynolds has potential, shame he's going to get a move to one of the Biggot Brothers thus spending the next 2/3 years, forgotten about. Allan Gow(perfect example) might be available, i'd look at Marius Niculae at Inverness, Darren Barr at Falkirk and Morgaro Gomis at Dundee Utd, there's another 4 or 5 i'd be looking at aswell!

gowestjambo
O'brien was coming to Tynecastle along with Livvy team-mate McMenamin while Robbo was in charge, don't know if they would've been good enough at that time though. Yes, John Hughes has done a great job at Falkirk, pisz me off when I see other teams preparing for the new season while we ***** about as usual! There's a few players we should be looking at around our own leagues, should've went for McCormack at M'well, even Reynolds has potential, shame he's going to get a move to one of the Biggot Brothers thus spending the next 2/3 years, forgotten about. Allan Gow(perfect example) might be available, i'd look at Marius Niculae at Inverness, Darren Barr at Falkirk and Morgaro Gomis at Dundee Utd, there's another 4 or 5 i'd be looking at aswell!

Good choices, but we aint going to be buying anybody! Christ even Falkirk are preparing for the new season, us we dont have anyone in place other than the tea lady! (and I believe she has asked for a transfer! - seemingly her place has been taken by some Eastern European *****,who has a better left peg!)

The Old Tolbooth
Apologies, Hearts and Motherwell.

Motherwell are trying to get Gow to replace McCormack who went to Cardiff apparently.

Archived