The Letter

200milesfromgorgie

Would you send this letter? (yet to be completed)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you send this letter? (yet to be completed)

• Yes, its the cost of a stamp
    • NO, its the cost of a stamp.

Lochend Brazil

The best idea was mentioned nearly a year ago. Everyone clubbing together and putting an add/story in his local rag. I bet the Scottish papers would be willing to do it for free.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The best idea was mentioned nearly a year ago. Everyone clubbing together and putting an add/story in his local rag. I bet the Scottish papers would be willing to do it for free.
Sounds good to me

Please do not use the word 'fans' when referring to such garbage as it belittles the real fans on this site.

there was a time that there was real fans on this site, all these theories and load of **** that people speak about fails them.

what we really need is 3 plans.

plan A.

BOYCOTT

PLAN B

FULL SCALE INSIDE/OUTSIDE GROUND PROTEST

PLAN C

SEND HIM A LETTER SAYING THANKS FOR GETTING US RELEGATE NOW GTF!

Dear Mr Romanov,

your are an incompetent fool that seems hellbent on running Heart of Midlothian football club into the ground. You are now despised by a large proportion of the support for the way you run the club. Unfortunately we are not in a position to actually do anything that would change things but you are.

Get your backside out of the boardroom and appoint a board that will take the club forward.

etc etc.

Regards,

Mr. Angry from Gorgie

There, fixed it.

I'm happy to send a copy, but it needs to be far less conciliatory. The time for pandering to Romanov's ego is over, I'd suggest.

Archived