Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Cade

• luckyBatistuta

• ri Alban

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Plank said:

Been posted already but everytime i see it my legs turn to jelly.

I know. I should have read all the way through the thread before posting it. :doh:

I know what you mean about the legs.

21 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

And here's the guy who took those earlier pictures:

Image result for william leftwich standing on a steel beam

I used to think these photos were taken during the construction of the Empire State Building, but it's actually the Rockefeller Centre.

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

Taken shortly after the earlier picture.  I hope they're not restless sleepers.

Image result for men lying on a steel beam

Were most workers not native American, no fear of heights?

Edited by ri Alban

Craig Gordons Gloves
On 24/09/2019 at 03:25, manaliveits105 said:

Nah she is not the full shilling and needs brought down a peg or two - lets leave it to the experts 

Are you ****in serious? She has Aspergers and you deem that to mean she's not the full shilling? Get yourself to **** you ignorant arsehole.

Bridge of Djoum
On 23/09/2019 at 07:29, Cade said:

SAS assassination squad in Gibralter 

Or...

The team involved in Operation Flavius which prevented the murder of innocent people by known terrorists.

Bridge of Djoum
On 24/09/2019 at 04:25, manaliveits105 said:

Nah she is not the full shilling and needs brought down a peg or two - lets leave it to the experts 

You are a toxic and odious little man.\

A 16yo girl, a child with Aspergers..."not the full shilling''.

You're a waste of space.

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

4 hours ago, Plank said:

That is for that. It was actually my first thought but someone commenting how it was a fine day threw me off the scent.

On 25/09/2019 at 19:04, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

A fine day in UK politics

ira-bombing-tebbit_3069576b.jpg

Innocent people died in this terrorist act and you say it is a fine day? What an arsehole you really are.

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Cory McNamara said:

First teacher in space...

Challenger%20Crew.jpg

Christa McAuliffe

Potentially the 1st teacher in space. I still remember that horrible day.

Image result for challenger space shuttle

4 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Christa McAuliffe

Potentially the 1st teacher in space. I still remember that horrible day.

I mean, at least she tried. Trainings, interviews, work with children and stuff like that. A lot of attention, such a tragedy. Should be remembered.

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Were most workers not native American, no fear of heights?

Good shout. :thumb:

They were native Canadians, more precisely Mohawks.  For whatever reason, they have no fear of heights.  The descendants of those guys in the pictures are doing the same work to this day.

Just now, Maple Leaf said:

Good shout. :thumb:

They were native Canadians, more precisely Mohawks.  For whatever reason, they have no fear of heights.  The descendants of those guys in the pictures are doing the same work to this day.

Phenomenal people. Natives of the Americas.

On 24/09/2019 at 09:25, manaliveits105 said:

The same scientists politicians have been ignoring for the past 50 years? I don't pay much attention to her so can't comment on most of what she says but, she has played a major part in getting large numbers of people in many countries to put pressure on politicians. This can only be a good thing.

If human history lasts much longer it will be very kind to her.

Edited by Stokesy

4 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

And here's the guy who took those earlier pictures:

Image result for william leftwich standing on a steel beam

Who took his picture ? 

Just looking at that  makes me squirm a bit , never used to be scared of heights but by **** I am now ,😱

32 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Who took his picture ? 

Just looking at that  makes me squirm a bit , never used to be scared of heights but by **** I am now ,😱

I know.  He's straddling the I-beam, wearing ordinary street shoes, and not holding on.  How did he get out there, and how did he turn around to get back??  No amount of money could coax me into doing what he's doing.

National Guard opened fire on students at Kent State university, Ohio. They were protesting the Vietnam war.  Four students were killed.

Image result for kent state shootings 1970

The Real Maroonblood
23 minutes ago, JWL said:

Olga Korbut [Rus] : News Photo

Remember watching this as an 11 year old. Totally changed the face of women's gymnastics.

She certainly did.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
3 hours ago, superjack said:

That is for that. It was actually my first thought but someone commenting how it was a fine day threw me off the scent.

Innocent people died in this terrorist act and you say it is a fine day? What an arsehole you really are.

It was more the targeting of the Tories. I agree about the innocent victims.

5 hours ago, Boris said:

Must admit so do i

Me too. Every programme I've seen on this, including the Air Crash Investigation episode virtually confirms that the fire erupted from the left engine under the left wing. This picture shows something different altogether.

The Real Maroonblood
17 minutes ago, JWL said:

Me too. Every programme I've seen on this, including the Air Crash Investigation episode virtually confirms that the fire erupted from the left engine under the left wing. This picture shows something different altogether.

I can’t find it but the footage from a lorry is the one I remember.

9 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

I know.  He's straddling the I-beam, wearing ordinary street shoes, and not holding on.  How did he get out there, and how did he turn around to get back??  No amount of money could coax me into doing what he's doing.

I saw old film of guys running about the beams with buckets of water to cool the workers. Human squirrels. :D Mental!

5 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I have zero sympathy for the tories. 

But yet your comment is almost thanking the IRA. I don't know of anyone who was murdered by the tories but there were plenty murdered by the IRA.

I can't stand the tories as a political party but at the end of the day, you are almost thanking someone for 5 counts of murder. As I said earlier, arsehole. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
7 minutes ago, superjack said:

But yet your comment is almost thanking the IRA. I don't know of anyone who was murdered by the tories but there were plenty murdered by the IRA.

I can't stand the tories as a political party but at the end of the day, you are almost thanking someone for 5 counts of murder. As I said earlier, arsehole. 

Fair enough. I think of it as pay back for Hillsborough, South African policy, the miners strike. Like I say, zero sympathy. 

46 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Fair enough. I think of it as pay back for Hillsborough, South African policy, the miners strike. Like I say, zero sympathy. 

So do you think every Tory MP is fair game to be murdered?

Governor Tarkin
52 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Not sure that Tebit's wife, who was a nurse at St Bartholomews the time, deserved to be paralysed from the neck down.

59 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

That's sick. Have a word with yourself.

1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Brain dead.