Top Posters In This Topic

• pettigrewsstylist

• Hearts007

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Sagan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Uche looks dangerous. If we get anything from this it will come from him.

😂

Could be your most sarcastic post yet i8 

👍

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, boag1874 said:

"As things stand, Hearts are heading for a 14th Premiership game without victory."

Direct quote from BBC. One of the worst if not THE worst runs of form we've had in my lifetime.

Reminds me of the yoyo 70s 80s this standard

alwaysthereinspirit

This will have to be his greatest half time pep talk ever if he’s to save his job. Nothing in that half showed me he can. Hated writing that.

4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Disappointed by a lack of bites so tries again.

If the fans have to force a change of manager twice in 3 years then I think that questions asked of the chairman isn’t totally unexpected imo. 

NaturalOrder74

I’m not interested in the sevco we deserve better patter, but we deserve to show up to a team that’s interested in playing for the badge this is absolutely murder the team sheet is murder the tactics are murder 3 games at home diddy teams have made us look like shite 

I've been out all day, not watching the game or even caring at this point. Score is unsurprising. Hopefully the end for the management team

Adam_the_legend
1 minute ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

But he is on the board.  It would be like a turkey voting for Christmas.

This needs to come from Budge,  She appointed him as a director, she has to bin him.

That’s just semantics tbh. Does budge have the authority to remove CL without the boards backing? Regardless, the people on the board who are not CL need to do something. Our confidence is shot and the longer this goes on the more difficult it will be to reverse. 

Says we've been working hard on defending in training last few weeks, still absolutely dog shit at defending. Time to start knocking on Ann's door to tell her you're not up to the job!

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

He wont hear them her ladyship will see to that. 

Your a ****ing parody man give it a rest.

Edited by Jamboelite

Players are not playing for him by the looks of it. 

Cathro was sacked for less

To think I’ve a ticket for next week as well 

win in this second half ffs

1 minute ago, grumpyespana said:

I have supported the Hearts for 55yrs and its the first time that I am hoping that Motherwell score again sad really.

jeez

Just now, grumpyespana said:

I have supported the Hearts for 55yrs and its the first time that I am hoping that Motherwell score again sad really.

It will

Just now, J.T.F.Robertson said:

He has the Japanese guy on the bench after playing him when he was 5 minutes off the plane. :confused:

Hes clueless. Like the team is picked from a tombola 

Byyy The Light
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

He lost the dressing room ages ago. These players are capable of much more than this dross. Only Budge fails to see this.

Hardly a surprise given the random team selections. Interesting interview this morning with marcus rashford on difference between Ole and Jose.

One works on figuring out how to hurt the opposition. The other works on how to stop the opposition from hurting them.

Players hate the latter. 

Francis Albert

And some want Mcphee instead. You know the  guy who by laptop analysis susses out the weaknesses of the opposition and how to exploit them. And their strengths and how to nullify them.

Mid Calder Jambo
Just now, Adam_the_legend said:

That’s just semantics tbh. Does budge have the authority to remove CL without the boards backing? Regardless, the people on the board who are not CL need to do something. Our confidence is shot and the longer this goes on the more difficult it will be to reverse. 

I couldn't agree with you more, but ultimately the driving of having him removed as manager and then director must come from Budge.  With her influence the other directors will surely follow her lead.  She is the stopper at the moment.

Adam_the_legend
3 minutes ago, Jarhead said:

If the fans have to force a change of manager twice in 3 years then I think that questions asked of the chairman isn’t totally unexpected imo. 

Agree. For all the good budge has done for Hearts she’s not blameless in all this. 

2 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

He has the Japanese guy on the bench after playing him when he was 5 minutes off the plane. :confused:

Its a bizarre situation. He’s also had two weeks to get up to speed as well. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

👍

So can we surmise that even you want Levein to go? I hope he goes of his own accord, while he can still do so with some dignity. He could maybe be kept around in a much reduced DoF role, under strict instructions to have no control over 1st team matters. No notes to the bench and no half time visits to the dressing room. If he cannot do that then he must leave altogether. I now think Mrs Budge may have had enough too and might walk as soon as ownership transfers to FoH.

They all need to go, players either aren't motivated or have a clue what's going on. Management wether they are poor or not have put us in this position.

Mid Calder Jambo
Just now, Adam_the_legend said:

Agree. For all the good budge has done for Hearts she’s not blameless in all this. 

She is not only not blameless but she is calpable in having let this go on for so long.

Its clear for fans, pundits, the entire world that Levein has lost this team, nobody enjoys playing for him it's abundantly clear to everyone at Hearts apart from Anne Budge 

I'm not one for protests and booing but Ann id bringing this on her self with her backing off this man and the longer she backs him the worse it will get in and around Tynecastle. The staff even look fed up FFS 

Stephen Muddie

Only thing that could possibly save Levein now is some kind of epic 2nd half turnaround which erases the dire first half from memory - more likely I pump Holly Willoughby the night tbh.

Brighton Jambo

For me he clearly didn’t think this was last chance saloon.  Otherwise your throw Washington, Meshino, Damour in whether fully fit or not.  That starting line up was not the lineup of a desperate man, it was that of a complacent man

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

And some want Mcphee instead. You know the  guy who by laptop analysis susses out the weaknesses of the opposition and how to exploit them. And their strengths and how to nullify them.

I questioned what McPhee brings to this club ages ago and got my head bitten off 

Just now, Stephen Muddie said:

Only thing that could possibly save Levein now is some kind of epic 2nd half turnaround which erases the dire first half from memory - more likely I pump Holly Willoughby the night tbh.

Mind post the picts

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Tin hat on but I think even the sound of the well loved Scott Wlson has become dated.

That's because the place is dead and everyone has lost interest.