Levein out. 

This is diabolical  

what has Tynecastle become?!   

Wont be back under budge/ levein 

Stop going

If the powers that be think this is acceptable then let them crack on with it

Francis Albert
Just now, Blacky87 said:

Confidence is gone. Teams have us sussed out. I stand by it. Unless we keep a fit squad. The players on the park can't carry injury prone players all season. Or we get a magician. 

It was odds on naismith soutter and walker would miss stretches of the season through injury. Probably berra too. Yet it is still wheeled out as an excuse. I don't mean by you.

Francis Albert
3 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

St johnstone level

Just about. For now.

Sorry thought you meant we were playing at St Johnstone's. 

But not even that.

Edited by Francis Albert

Just now, Francis Albert said:

It was odds on naismith soutter and walker would miss stretches of the season through injury. Probably berra too. Yet it is still wheeled out as an excuse. I don't mean by you.

I know, it's just ridiculous how we crumble. We have Washington, damour and meshino on the bench. Yet we persist with maclean and Clare. They just can't cut it anymore. 

So many strange decisions. 

I'll get shot down for this but i honestly think Levein might resign if we loss this by a few. This game has a last stand feel to it for me.  

Clark Griswold
Just now, Blacky87 said:

I know, it's just ridiculous how we crumble. We have Washington, damour and meshino on the bench. Yet we persist with maclean and Clare. They just can't cut it anymore. 

So many strange decisions. 

:spoton: 

North Berwick Jambo
1 minute ago, usagi said:

I'll get shot down for this but i honestly think Levein might resign if we loss this by a few. This game has a last stand feel to it for me.  

I ******* hope so! 

We’re absolutely gash. I’ve tried to back him as much as possible and I’m not going to start with vitriol of some on here but if we don’t win this then it really is time to go. 

Edited by DarioHMFC

The_razors_edge

Didn’t think we could get much worse than 2 weeks ago but somehow we’ve managed it. Absolutely ****ing abysmal. Those lads that were banned are lucky they’re unable to watch this dross

Adam_the_legend

Even if we got beat 5-0 I don’t think his ego would let him quit. The board need to make the call and they really are failing the fans by allowing this to continue. 

I dont think he will. He doesn't see this as his fault. Injuries, individual mistakes, unlucky excuses reeled out every week. It's a joke.

I hope those who are there start letting budge and levein know how we feel.

Nothing is changing, awful football, comical defending 4th biggest budget it's embarrassing stuff