*** Heart Of Midlothian fc v Motherwell fc Official Matchday thread ***

Bazzas right boot

If this isn't an indication that its time for CL etc to leave, I don't know what is!

This is a shocking performance - we should be 4-0 down FFS!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pettigrewsstylist

• Hearts007

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Sagan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

highlandjambo3

I think murderwell will come out and fillet us in the second half..... as we try to equalise early in the second half we will be undone on the break.

chester copperpot
1 minute ago, ScoPo said:

Sorry, but he's right.  It is laughable.  Tragically so but still laughable.  

Yeah its ****ing hilarious how bad we are. You can **** off too (sorry, feeling annoyed and **** all to get on board with)

That's a disgrace Hearts we should be 4 - 0 down at half time I am afraid we are looking at relegation now unless Anne does something about it.

Just now, highlandjambo3 said:

I think murderwell will come out and fillet us in the second half..... as we try to equalise early in the second half we will be undone on the break.

If Motherwell were actually any good they'd have gone for the jugular already. 

Team talk from Levein: “That was an excellent half keep it up and we might only lose 3-0.” Oh and ignore the boooooos these muppets no nothing! 

I’ve always been a Levein fan and always tried to stick up for him.

But he’s really got to go. This is utter shite. We need a fresh start.

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Paulp74 said:

I dont think he will. He doesn't see this as his fault. Injuries, individual mistakes, unlucky excuses reeled out every week. It's a joke.

And we look great in training!

Shanks said no
3 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Thousands of miles just to confirm in person. We’re absolutely honking 😀

I’ve gone thousands of miles away, sitting in a AI bar, lapping up the sun and even here CL/AB Hearts have managed to depress me.

1 minute ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Stop fannying about and sack this guy. 

He is a clueless, arrogant prick. 

This

+ AM, JD, and FOx etc.........

It is the exact performance I have come to expect. No urgency, no passing, no game plan. 

I can see a 3 or 4-0 defeat coming up today, we could already be 3 down. How much longer can Levein hold on? Even if we do come back he is done for me. Hopefully he will do the honourable thing and walk

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

We’re absolutely gash. I’ve tried to back him as much as possible and I’m not going to start with vitriol of some on here but if we don’t win this then it really is time to go. 

👍

Mid Calder Jambo
2 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

Even if we got beat 5-0 I don’t think his ego would let him quit. The board need to make the call and they really are failing the fans by allowing this to continue. 

But he is on the board.  It would be like a turkey voting for Christmas.

This needs to come from Budge,  She appointed him as a director, she has to bin him.

cardboardcutout

Feel sorry for Ann as she relied heavily on levein in improving the structures for the youths etc but the fact is we are a senior football club and arguably the 3rd biggest club in this country. Nowhere near good enough and Levein must go or be pushed pronto.

The Goalscoring Knee

Was going to make the 600-mile round trip for this. Looks like I've dodged a bullet. Feel desperately sorry for you folks inside Tynecastle hoping against hope that things will somehow improve 2nd half

He’s an absolute donkey. If the system isn’t working change it for god sake. 4231 take Maclean of he’s useless as well. Should be away by the morning! Joke 

"As things stand, Hearts are heading for a 14th Premiership game without victory."

Direct quote from BBC. One of the worst if not THE worst runs of form we've had in my lifetime.

Mid Calder Jambo
3 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

People need to vote with their feet and wallets to force change.

I did today.  Sitting in the house.  My ST is on finance.  If this gets any worse the DD is getting cancelled.

Edited by Mid Calder Jambo

Just now, Byyy The Light said:

Take the players have chucked it?

He lost the dressing room ages ago. These players are capable of much more than this dross. Only Budge fails to see this.

Not one to criticise my team, but watching on Hearts world abroad, this is awful.

Never, in my 55+ years of following Hearts have I seen a manager survive this kind of animosity. This is similar to Bobby Seith, for older guys like me.

A big second half for Craig Levein.

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Bainy said:

Get him out now budge before he does anymore damage 

This this this

1 minute ago, richiehmfc said:

It is the exact performance I have come to expect. No urgency, no passing, no game plan. 

I can see a 3 or 4-0 defeat coming up today, we could already be 3 down. How much longer can Levein hold on? Even if we do come back he is done for me. Hopefully he will do the honourable thing and walk

Yet he gets away (never challenged by the media) pre match of hyping up how we have to start on the front foot, be attacking and brave...all alien concepts to us this last 3 years minus literally 2 or 3 games ☹

chuck berrys hairline
2 minutes ago, sac said:

1 man, 1 mission, 1 vision. Scott Wilson at the piss take surely 

He would've been cringing saying that aswell

Just now, Crete said:

He will be liking the booooooos as that's what he wanted.

He wont hear them her ladyship will see to that.