Negativity ..... A view from England!

Jambo4Life

I never post or give my opinion, because I was born and live in England, so feel that I will be judged! My dad was a huge Jambo and a proud Scotsman, which was drilled into me.

I have put up with the shite over the years, with Scotland and hearts being slagged off, but I wouldn’t have it any other way! I’m proud to support Scotland and the jambos.

I read this forum every day and it’s my main source of information,  as I live in oxford! let’s stop with the negativity, can Levein do better? Yes of course he can, but let’s rewind ... we nearly lost our club and went out of business! 

I just don’t understand the constant shite that the team/manager is getting, admittedly I’m not at match days every week due to the distance, but this used to be somewhere for me to go onto and feel positive about my club, but now I dread reading the posts.

I am prepared to be hammered for my views, but I’ve had enough of the constant ****ing rubbish that’s being posted day in day out. 

HHGH

Dean Veitch 

45 minutes ago, Jambo4Life said:

I never post or give my opinion, because I was born and live in England, so feel that I will be judged! My dad was a huge Jambo and a proud Scotsman, which was drilled into me.

I have put up with the shite over the years, with Scotland and hearts being slagged off, but I wouldn’t have it any other way! I’m proud to support Scotland and the jambos.

I read this forum every day and it’s my main source of information,  as I live in oxford! let’s stop with the negativity, can Levein do better? Yes of course he can, but let’s rewind ... we nearly lost our club and went out of business!

I just don’t understand the constant shite that the team/manager is getting, admittedly I’m not at match days every week due to the distance, but this used to be somewhere for me to go onto and feel positive about my club, but now I dread reading the posts.

I am prepared to be hammered for my views, but I’ve had enough of the constant ****ing rubbish that’s being posted day in day out. 

HHGH

Dean Veitch 

How long is this going to be used as an excuse to paper over poor form?

We’ve won 2 league games in our last 18 (that’s half a league season). That is completely unacceptable, whether we almost went under or not.

The fans are perfectly entitled to be pissed off and to voice their frustrations at the shite they’ve been served up lately.

Edited by iantjambo

I agree with you, we didn’t finish last season well, but we reached a cup final and this season is the big one for Levein!

We are 4 games in though, did I expect us to get points off Celtic and Aberdeen away? No! did I think we would beat Ross county at home, yes!

The signings in the summer were very good, I’ve seen Washington score goals in England and always thought when he had a run of games he would get goals. With the difference in budgets we are never going to compete with Celtic and rangers, but I want and expect us to go to them and give it a go and get into them, which we rarely do! I see us as best of the rest behind the old firm even though we haven’t been there for a while, is this ignorance? Should we accept that we are longer that team?

10 minutes ago, Jambo4Life said:

I agree with you, we didn’t finish last season well, but we reached a cup final and this season is the big one for Levein!

We are 4 games in though, did I expect us to get points off Celtic and Aberdeen away? No! did I think we would beat Ross county at home, yes!

The signings in the summer were very good, I’ve seen Washington score goals in England and always thought when he had a run of games he would get goals. With the difference in budgets we are never going to compete with Celtic and rangers, but I want and expect us to go to them and give it a go and get into them, which we rarely do! I see us as best of the rest behind the old firm even though we haven’t been there for a while, is this ignorance? Should we accept that we are longer that team?

“The best of the rest” is yet another comfort blanket we like to snuggle into, even though it’s far from the truth. Our last 3 season have seen us finish 6th,6th and 5th. I think it’s fair to say that Aberdeen have that particular title for the time being.

We do have a good squad but we have a manager who hasn’t used it well enough and who seems to be failing in injecting belief in the team. Be honest, if we go a goal down, how confident are you that we can roll our sleeves up and fight back for the win? 

Much as I respect the views of the OP I can't see the point he is trying to make.  Is he suggesting that those of you who attend matches every week should never criticise despite repeated poor performances?  Is he also suggesting that I should never criticise because, like him, i cant attend games?

Puzzled.

38 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Much as I respect the views of the OP I can't see the point he is trying to make.  Is he suggesting that those of you who attend matches every week should never criticise despite repeated poor performances?  Is he also suggesting that I should never criticise because, like him, i cant attend games?

Puzzled.

No. I think he's saying that every single thread is turned into a bitch fest of negativity. 

OP seems to be acknowledging  that criticism is absolutely due at this stage, but maybe it could be kept to the specific threads about CL and or performances.

If that's the point hes trying to make I have to agree. Although we can't keep using we almost lost the club as an excuse. We did, yes, but we do need to see massive improvements. 

International weeks are always a loon fest on here, especially after a home draw when expectation is the usual Brazilian style 6 nil win. Usually by now in the week the semi- normal have taken back control of the board and we're looking forward to a game tomorrow.

Oh well 😭😭😭

3 hours ago, Jambo4Life said:

Yes of course he can, but let’s rewind ... we nearly lost our club and went out of business! 

I hate that! How long is that excuse going to continue. 

May at as well no exist, I’ve seen a wake with more buzz. Divide between fans,players and bord is massive and growing. 

The rot needs to stop.

kingantti1874

We reached a cup final because we didn’t play anyone of note at any point, it masked an incredibly poor run which has continued.. And to add to it - the football is shockingly bad, utterly boring, the atmosphere has gone sour.. if you are going to play the way we do.. you better ****ing win. 

There is also a hug degree of frustration becuase I think most agree that we have a good squad of players available to us

Stuart McNeill
2 hours ago, Jambo4Life said:

We are 4 games in though, did I expect us to get points off Celtic and Aberdeen away? No!

This is an issue that I can't get my head around. What's the point in even going to Glasgow and Aberdeen if we're automatically writing ourselves off. 

Once again, another reason we should be getting a new manager who can give us and the players confidence to go to these places and actually win! 

2 hours ago, Jambo4Life said:

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

This is an issue that I can't get my head around. What's the point in even going to Glasgow and Aberdeen if we're automatically writing ourselves off. 

Once again, another reason we should be getting a new manager who can give us and the players confidence to go to these places and actually win! 

this.. surrendering points to Aberdeen who frankly, are absolute dog shit? Never! Celtic different but you still need a performance. Not rolled over without a fight

Can't keep using the the club almost went under chat to defend Levien Budge. Otherwise the club will never go anywhere and you a giving the green light to accept mediocrity  

The fan's saved the club so future generations can enjoy her but also rightly demands the best considering we spend a fortune in doing so

3 hours ago, Jambo4Life said:

HHGH

Dean Veitch 

If you’ve had enough, don’t log on. Or even better, pop up and watch this shite like we have to endure. See where your positivity is after that !!

Admire the optimism from yersel OP, and I was a massive optimist over all things Hearts myself for years...but the grip Levein has over the club has left me deflated at times, raging at times and now apathetic. Which is probably more worrying than anything else. 

We are gash. Have been for a couple of years. A cup run against nobody doesn’t really hide that fact. My ideal scenario was to win the cup and Levein rides off into the sunset with a medal round his neck. It never happened, and here we are a few weeks into the season playing worse...with a better squad than ever ffs. 

His time is done. He’s a dead man walking in my eyes, and nowt will change until he goes. I kind of feel like I’m just treading water with all things Hearts right now, knowing that each day that passes is a day closer to him leaving. I wish it wasn’t like that tho cos alive always liked Levein. But it is. The baws burst. 

As I say though, I admire your optimism tho. Quite telling that you’ve not seen us play in a while, if you had, Im not so sure you’d have started this thread!

Bazzas right boot

England voted in Boris and guys like Tommy Sheridan, Farrage have hero status. 

Folk also piss their pants and fawn over the thought of the Royal family. 

Don't worry too much about their general views. There's so thing in the water down their. Same water as in Govan, one might assume. 

JKB isn't a nice place for any Hearts fan. 

If you defend the team and manager you get dogs abuse. 

If you slag them, call them losers and single out players for a ripping, that somehow means you care, not too forget about stop going to the games. That means you really, really care-apparently. 

Also repeating it across every thread means you care, but sticking broadly to the subject, being balanced and maybe even positive is rounded on. 

The home games have been different up until the Hamilton game, when sections did turn nasty for the first time, expected since  the two draws and justified in a way. 

For perspective, Our two defeats this season have been to Aberdeen and Celtic.  We are also still in the cup. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

28 minutes ago, heartsfcLIFE said:

I hate that! How long is that excuse going to continue. 

May at as well no exist, I’ve seen a wake with more buzz. Divide between fans,players and bord is massive and growing. 

The rot needs to stop.

Totally agree. Folk peddling that excuse for the next 100 years I’d imagine.May as well just give Levein a 10 year contract in that case.  He’s useless, the tactics are dire and he can’t motivate anyone. Folk watching are on their phones more than watching the game and we are losing supporters as each game passes. Never mind though, look were we were in admin.

some folk really need to look at the here , now and future . 

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

this.. surrendering points to Aberdeen who frankly, are absolute dog shit? Never! Celtic different but you still need a performance. Not rolled over without a fight

Celtic beat Rangers at Ibrox by the same difference they beat us at Parkhead a week later. 

They won 4-1 away at AIK after us. 

They taken 7 of St Johnstone and 5 of Motherwell. 

What you on a out- put up a fight? 

Symptomatic of the internet. Fools whip idiots up into a hurricane of seethe...I was watching that new Russell Crow drama The Loudest Voice last night about Roger Ailes the guy who built Fox News (Highly recommended BTW) and you can see how easily people can be manipulated with half truths and downright lies...

It has been a very disappointing start, no denying that. We seem to either have signed yet another striker who struggles to score, or still haven't got the midfield balance right...At the moment it looks like both. Clearly Levein did not have the team ready for the Aberdeen game - perhaps too much upheaval again, or too much focus on trying out kids in pre-season and deciding what is best for them for this season, and this has distracted the coaches from the first team? Plus we have, once again, injuries and silly mistakes costing us dearly...

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Puzzled.

Constructive criticism is always good and in our current state, more than justified.

However most of the negativity on here has gone way beyond that.

I don't post that often now mainly because it just just turns into a battle of the keyboard warrior's but for me the it's pretty simple and I've not be a big levein detractor until now. If any other manager in Europe even possibly world football had the points tally he's had in the last 6 months they would've been emptied or resigned way before now and the only reason it's not happened is due to his relationship with Anne Budge and the influence he has over her. 

1 hour ago, Forza Cuore said:

No. I think he's saying that every single thread is turned into a bitch fest of negativity. 

OP seems to be acknowledging  that criticism is absolutely due at this stage, but maybe it could be kept to the specific threads about CL and or performances.

If that's the point hes trying to make I have to agree. Although we can't keep using we almost lost the club as an excuse. We did, yes, but we do need to see massive improvements. 

^^^^^^^^^

This

4 hours ago, Jambo4Life said:

HHGH

Dean Veitch 

You are absolutely spot on Dean. Won’t get hammered from me for pointing out the truth. Self-loathing it used to be called.

2 minutes ago, Snedds76 said:

I don't post that often now mainly because it just just turns into a battle of the keyboard warrior's but for me the it's pretty simple and I've not be a big levein detractor until now. If any other manager in Europe even possibly world football had the points tally he's had in the last 6 months they would've been emptied or resigned way before now and the only reason it's not happened is due to his relationship with Anne Budge and the influence he has over her. 

With sensible views like that, you should really post more often 👍🏻

Totally respect your views mate, but Craig Levein had his moment in the sun at the start of last season when we were flying, our signings looked incredible, Uche, Haring, Naisy in loan. But the tables have turned and he is gonnae have to deal with the stick and jeers he is getting. We are and have been majorly under performing for far too long. There is absaloutly nothing to be positive about just now. 

I have no doubt that we will be back better and stronger than ever. But at this moment we are dreadful and there's no getting away from the negativity so you are gonnae have tae deal wae it!!

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

With sensible views like that, you should really post more often 👍🏻

Cheers but better no I'm sure some wouldn't enjoy my views!

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

You are absolutely spot on Dean. Won’t get hammered from me for pointing out the truth. Self-loathing it used to be called.

You think Levein needs more time ?

Maybe to turn things around ?

25 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Don't worry too much about their general views. There's so thing in the water down their. Same water as in Govan, one might assume. 

JKB isn't a nice place for any Hearts fan. 

If you defend the team and manager you get dogs abuse. 

If you slag them, call them losers and single out players for a ripping, that somehow means you care, not too forget about stop going to the games. That means you really, really care-apparently. 

Also repeating it across every thread means you care, but sticking broadly to the subject, being balanced and maybe even positive is rounded on. 

The home games have been different up until the Hamilton game, when sections did turn nasty for the first time, expected since  the two draws and justified in a way. 

For perspective, Our two defeats this season have been to Aberdeen and Celtic.  We are also still in the cup. 

You shouldn't characterise the board on the basis of a handful of posters.  The thing for you, though, and Uriah Heap, is that you go out of your way to present the other side of the coin, desperate to negate the mindless negativity with undying positivity.

Anyone who can say things aren't bad at the moment either doesn't go to games, has their head buried in the bedrock below sand level, or is a Hibs infiltrator on the wind up.

We are an injury prone (just endless bad luck or something awry with training methods and/or facilities?) side who are struggling to win games against teams with a fraction of our budget.  

If we lose to Motherwell, will things be ok?  If we then lose to Hibs, will that be ok?  When does it stop being ok?

18 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Symptomatic of the internet. Fools whip idiots up into a hurricane of seethe...I was watching that new Russell Crow drama The Loudest Voice last night about Roger Ailes the guy who built Fox News (Highly recommended BTW) and you can see how easily people can be manipulated with half truths and downright lies...

It has been a very disappointing start, no denying that. We seem to either have signed yet another striker who struggles to score, or still haven't got the midfield balance right...At the moment it looks like both. Clearly Levein did not have the team ready for the Aberdeen game - perhaps too much upheaval again, or too much focus on trying out kids in pre-season and deciding what is best for them for this season, and this has distracted the coaches from the first team? Plus we have, once again, injuries and silly mistakes costing us dearly...

Yep. The Costco Cambridge Analytica. I mean, if you must be led around by the nose by people with an agenda, at least try and find some brighter leaders. :lol: 

4 hours ago, Jambo4Life said:

HHGH

Dean Veitch 

😴

We have missed a massive opportunity and are a Total Mess, we are at the stage where we turn up to Tynie expecting to be turned over by anyone.

We have first class fans a first class stadium and facilities and the product on the pitch is Rubbish .... and the creators of said product will “ fix it” and claim the fans Moan at them. It’s Phoenix out the fire time in terms of the fix.  

The DOF:Manager and Owner  have lost the backing of most of the fans... it’s not the first major football issue that the board should have fixed “adequately”

The pair of them are way way out their depth....

It is sad  times indeed. 

Francis Albert

Battle of keyboard warriors? 

Remember the Pieman days, the Vlad days? Remember (more of a stretch for most) the regular demos at the back of the old stand in the 60's and 70's before the internet allowed an alternative outlet for frustration.

There is nothing new about division among fans and about some being less patient, less ambitious, more positive etc than others.

There is certainly nothing unusual about fans being angry about form and performances like those of the last 11 months.

38 minutes ago, Snedds76 said:

I’m in the same boat, Snedds.

Good to see you back, btw.

👍

9 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Battle of keyboard warriors? 

Remember the Pieman days, the Vlad days? Remember (more of a stretch for most) the regular demos at the back of the old stand in the 60's and 70's before the internet allowed an alternative outlet for frustration.

There is nothing new about division among fans and about some being less patient, less ambitious, more positive etc than others.

There is certainly nothing unusual about fans being angry about form and performances like those of the last 11 months.

Remember it well and out on the street...or stadium...is far better than this anonymous bun fight about CL.

Maybe things will get a bit stretched next weekend. Let’s wait and see.

As I see it, this season started with a clean slate. Many fans, myself included, felt Craig should knock it on the head and go back upstairs after the cup final. We’ve now had 9 competitive games this season and looked good in one of them, prompting the inevitable calls for change in a more aggressive tone. 

The clean slate probably extended to the start of the league season (after all that slavering that the Betfred was preseason) and the Naismith effect/going 2-1 up at Aberdeen probably had a lot of us thinking the corner was about to be turned. I don’t mind saying a huge part of me being pissed off is due to the fact that, with 15 minutes to go at Pittodrie I was expecting to be on at least nine points at this stage. The fact we’re on 2 and we’re lucky to be on 2 gives me the fear. I don’t think it’s negativity wanting Levein to leave, it’s reality and he’s brought it on himself. 

He has the next 3 games to sort it out, I reckon. Nothing less than 6 points from Motherwell and Hibs, and a Betfred semi is acceptable anymore.

Edited by Shaggy2

Bazzas right boot
57 minutes ago, Haken said:

You shouldn't characterise the board on the basis of a handful of posters.  The thing for you, though, and Uriah Heap, is that you go out of your way to present the other side of the coin, desperate to negate the mindless negativity with undying positivity.

Anyone who can say things aren't bad at the moment either doesn't go to games, has their head buried in the bedrock below sand level, or is a Hibs infiltrator on the wind up.

We are an injury prone (just endless bad luck or something awry with training methods and/or facilities?) side who are struggling to win games against teams with a fraction of our budget.  

If we lose to Motherwell, will things be ok?  If we then lose to Hibs, will that be ok?  When does it stop being ok?

I've said we need results and that if he goes I'd have no complaints now. 

I did just post some true Information tho. 

Some posters have been on  crusade for 18 months or so. However, last seasons form and this seasons poor start (2 home draws v rc and Hamilton) have swayed some more recently. 

The point of no return is approaching. 

I also want any change to be as positive as possible tho, and names like McCann, Robbo or Macphee being promoted will imo not be for the best. 

I'll still say we'll be in a lc semi and moving up the table and in the top 6 by September end, CL or not. 

24 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I've said we need results and that if he goes I'd have no complaints now. 

I did just post some true Information tho. 

Some posters have been on  crusade for 18 months or so. However, last seasons form and this seasons poor start (2 home draws v rc and Hamilton) have swayed some more recently. 

The point of no return is approaching. 

I also want any change to be as positive as possible tho, and names like McCann, Robbo or Macphee being promoted will imo not be for the best. 

I'll still say we'll be in a lc semi and moving up the table and in the top 6 by September end, CL or not. 

There are posters that you can blatantly ignore.  You know that there is absolutely no point in trying to debate issues with them.  But don't let that narrow view categorize the entire board.

I agree that the point of no return is approaching - I'd say it is the next two games, though if we get beat convincingly by Motherwell, it might be a one game PONR.

I'd also want the post, if it becomes available, to be advertised and to make sure that whoever doesn't apply for it definitely doesn't get the job.

And we should be climbing the table.  We have a good strong squad (subject to injuries getting sorted).  There is no excuse for not climbing the table.

We_are_the_Hearts

People mentioning results. It's not just results but performances. Yes we have struggled against the likes of Hamilton in the past and had bad results. Normally with poor finishing or good defending against us. We are now being outplayed by them FFS. On our own patch. Outplayed, out fought and out thought. It's just not acceptable. We should have 0 points after 4 games, that's what we deserve and are very lucky to have 2.

Bazzas right boot
41 minutes ago, Haken said:

There are posters that you can blatantly ignore.  You know that there is absolutely no point in trying to debate issues with them.  But don't let that narrow view categorize the entire board.

I agree that the point of no return is approaching - I'd say it is the next two games, though if we get beat convincingly by Motherwell, it might be a one game PONR.

I'd also want the post, if it becomes available, to be advertised and to make sure that whoever doesn't apply for it definitely doesn't get the job.

And we should be climbing the table.  We have a good strong squad (subject to injuries getting sorted).  There is no excuse for not climbing the table.

We all agree on that. 

Beat Motherwell and Aberdeen we are well placed. 

After Hamilton, its a big ask tho. 

Maybe with guys a bit fitter and a bit more time to gel we'll be Suprised. 

Results are needed tho, fast. 

Defeat to Motherwell at home is unthinkable tbh. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

3 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

International weeks are always a loon fest on here, especially after a home draw when expectation is the usual Brazilian style 6 nil win. Usually by now in the week the semi- normal have taken back control of the board and we're looking forward to a game tomorrow.

Oh well 😭😭😭

I think what you are saying is that everything is rosy in the Jambo garden...right up until the moment we have to play a game of football.

And that's when more and more of us realise that this club is all about the image, all about talking a good game, and absolutely crap at winning football matches.

38 minutes ago, farin said:

Get a winning team on the park & a lot of it will disappear. It’s not rocket science. 

For our manager, getting a result seems infinitely more difficult than rocket science.

6 hours ago, Jambo4Life said:

HHGH

Dean Veitch 

I wish it was rubbish being posted daily. 

The fact is a lot of it is simply the truth. ☹️

6 hours ago, iantjambo said:

How long is this going to be used as an excuse to paper over poor form?

We’ve won 2 league games in our last 18 (that’s half a league season). That is completely unacceptable, whether we almost went under or not.

The fans are perfectly entitled to be pissed off and to voice their frustrations at the shite they’ve been served up lately.

I'd say it's probably unacceptable if you're Tranent Juniors, Stennys or Hearts; it's as simple as that.  NO excuses!

I don't get all flustered about it but I'm certainly not pleased,.  I can understand however, why some (a lot actually) do vociferously voice their displeasure. 

To the OP ... If it's a source of consternation then I'd most likely step away from the forum for the time being.

58 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

People mentioning results. It's not just results but performances. Yes we have struggled against the likes of Hamilton in the past and had bad results. Normally with poor finishing or good defending against us. We are now being outplayed by them FFS. On our own patch. Outplayed, out fought and out thought. It's just not acceptable. We should have 0 points after 4 games, that's what we deserve and are very lucky to have 2.

I endorse this post.  :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Quite the generalisation that.

But given that it's anti English I presume it's fine. Want them to lose at sport? Fine they are our rivals. I do, and never have encountered any trouble as a result, as most people acknowledge sporting rivalries, but what you said is borderline racism. 

I live in the south east of England. I know of not one person who likes Boris. Nor Farage. I think you will find there are people who fawn over the royal family all over the UK. I only know a few people with any strong opinions of them. They all are anti royalist. 

And if you are going to talk about voting, remember it's one political system in the UK. We are all responsible. Scotland didn't vote to leave the EU or for Boris? Nor did I. Nor did anyone i know. But we lost. That's democracy. Some things that  affect where we live or our local area other people have a say on. That's a UK wide government. 

Oh and there isn't anything in the water down there*. Other than all the chemicals which means it tastes a lot less nice than in Edinburgh.

Sorry for my off topic rant. I don't like England in a sporting context as much as the next person, but that sweeping generalisation of a people that includes my wife and kids upset me. 

Anyway - to the OP, being in Oxford doesn't stop you going to games. Feel free to jump on a train to kings cross, and i'l share a beer with you on the way up. 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Quite the generalisation that.

But given that it's anti English I presume it's fine. Want them to lose at sport? Fine they are our rivals. I do, and never have encountered any trouble as a result, as most people acknowledge sporting rivalries, but what you said is borderline racism. 

I live in the south east of England. I know of not one person who likes Boris. Nor Farage. I think you will find there are people who fawn over the royal family all over the UK. I only know a few people with any strong opinions of them. They all are anti royalist. 

And if you are going to talk about voting, remember it's one political system in the UK. We are all responsible. Scotland didn't vote to leave the EU or for Boris? Nor did I. Nor did anyone i know. But we lost. That's democracy. Some things that  affect where we live or our local area other people have a say on. That's a UK wide government. 

Oh and there isn't anything in the water down there*. Other than all the chemicals which means it tastes a lot less nice than in Edinburgh.

Sorry for my off topic rant. I don't like England in a sporting context as much as the next person, but that sweeping generalisation of a people that includes my wife and kids upset me. 

Anyway - to the OP, being in Oxford doesn't stop you going to games. Feel free to jump on a train to kings cross, and i'l share a beer with you on the way up. 

It was a bit in jest tbh, like don't take everyone's opinion so seriously..... 

Quite clearly it's not a true statement. 

No offence intended, just a bit topical, political satire👍

9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It was a bit in jest tbh, like don't take everyone's opinion so seriously..... 

Quite clearly it's not a true statement. 

No offence intended, just a bit topical, political satire👍

Not to worry at all, I try not to. And if you didn't I apologise, it came across that way to me. I'd work on your satire though, not sure you'll be making it onto radio 4 political comedy programmes quite yet..

I'm just someone who is disappointed at the way the UK is heading at the moment. And getting a little tired of this 'Scotland didn't vote for XXXX' line. A lot of us down here didn't either and have no choice. Seems to be quite a divisive narrative and not one i'm particularly fond of. Anyway that's for the shed or another thread. 

Edited by Dalstonjambo