Our Footbal club is fundamentally broken

jambo1975

3 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Not a serious one.

Maybe just strong enough for the bloke to consider not being such a vile ******* all his days.

Even still the guys just giving his opinion on a forum, then you accuse him of being sexist,racist and homophobic then wish a heart attack on him, bit much mate

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jambo1975

• shauncl

• jake

• mitch41

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Old Tolbooth
2 hours ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

On the plus side, I fancy us in the play-offs.

Ha ha, I said the same earlier :rofl:

Sexton Hardcastle
3 minutes ago, shauncl said:

Even still the guys just giving his opinion on a forum, then you accuse him of being sexist,racist and homophobic then wish a heart attack on him, bit much mate

Perhaps. However it’s not an accusation when it’s fact given the bile he spouts.

Oneneilberry
6 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

You were obviously very quick to reply, I had edited my post. Well played though 🙄

Why is she a factor? Do you not sing incase you offend her? I'll Stand by my opinion that ANN has had no impact on the atmosphere. 

You can take it two ways 

Ann has Alienated a lot of guys who are very vocal at games ( I know a lot who aren’t going just now) closing lower G was a step too far IMO

Ann  is the Direct boss of the guy who is making an arse of the football team but thinks he’s doing a good job

so yeah i’m Comfortable with my opinion

48 minutes ago, shauncl said:

How are we a strong squad,we have injuries virtually every game name a player today that would get in a spfl 1st eleven team

Seriously?

ok, 1. Halket

47 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Totally agree with this, we have a strong squad assembled by levein so would i would give him the first round of games to see if things improve. He would have left Tynecastle today in no doubt that he's at the last chance saloon. 

Another thing from today was the chanting Levein we want you to go was totally Embarrassing. I get that some people are not happy but it was up there with the plane stunt. We've had some bad managers in the past but for some reason it seems so much more personal to some of our support.

I was also thinking he should have the first 11 games, but things changed for me today. The same deficiencies remain and I no longer believe Levein can turn things around. I'd rather he chose to acknowledge this than carry on.

Mercer, Robinson, Romanov, Budge. All were cheered simply for being different from their predecessor but, at the end of the day, the needle returns to the start of the song and we all sing along like before. 

I’ve never known so much apathy and division in the support. 

The present regime are more part of the problem than they are part of the solution. 

22 minutes ago, Jarhead said:

Mercer, Robinson, Romanov, Budge. All were cheered simply for being different from their predecessor but, at the end of the day, the needle returns to the start of the song and we all sing along like before. 

I’ve never known so much apathy and division in the support

The present regime are more part of the problem than they are part of the solution. 

Spot on. There should be anger and colusion. We helped save the club we are quite entitled to demand change to take us forward.

It should have been ten
3 hours ago, Spoleto said:

Some of the attacking play in the first half was sublime.

The defence and goalkeeper however were VERY suspect and gave Hamilton hope when there should have been none. 

The support have a lot to play in that with a nervousness apparent right from the offset. If you don't want to support your team then don't bother turning up, we'd be better off without you.

Spot on 

What gets me is how many refuse to acknowledge what is playing out right in front of them. 

There are lots of positives from Budge’s time in charge but to have 2 managers lose the support in 2 years before she acts is pretty damaging to her credibility. 

After today, we cant let this carry on. 3 seasons of shite and this season has started the same way. 2 draws at home v the 2 worst teams in the league. Enough is enough. He now needs to be forced out. Surely no one can back him anymore? 

Stephen Muddie
1 hour ago, Jarhead said:

I’ve never known so much apathy and division in the support. 

Malaury Martin could do a handstand in the car park and no-one would care :sob:

2 hours ago, Jarhead said:

What gets me is how many refuse to acknowledge what is playing out right in front of them

There are lots of positives from Budge’s time in charge but to have 2 managers lose the support in 2 years before she acts is pretty damaging to her credibility. 

That's what ****s me off as well, there's always a wider pie in the sky view, we are ****ing torture and in serious danger of getting relegated under Levein but apparently everyone should look up to us and we are on the verge of being a brilliant team :lol: I would say I am actually beyond angry these days.

12 hours ago, Oneneilberry said:

Soft as shite..more interested in creating a friendly zone where fans can sit on their hands for 80 minutes

Tynecastle has went from a bear pit to a bouncy castle

When the only song is Levein must go shows that we have huge problems, over 15000 and we dont sing any more songs, 

does not help when our support is divided.

chuck berrys hairline
33 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

When the only song is Levein must go shows that we have huge problems, over 15000 and we dont sing any more songs, 

does not help when our support is divided.

Not allowed to stand up and sing granny budge says so. If you do season ticket revoked no wonder why there's no atmosphere. People are too scared because of the grasses that's Ann's doing. I'm keeping up my stance my arse won't be at tynie and hearts won't get my money till she's gone. Been doing this for two years and my health's never been better ❤️

Edited by chuck berrys hairline

7 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Not allowed to stand up and sing granny budge says so. If you do season ticket revoked no wonder why there's no atmosphere. People are too scared because of the grasses that's Ann's doing. I'm keeping up my stance my arse won't be at tynie and hearts won't get my money till she's gone. Been doing this for two years and my health's never been better ❤️

Have to agree with you bud, i never renewed as this season will get tickets for all parts of the stadium, was in the gorgie front yesterday behind the goals.

Decent crowd of folk arround me, but racked of like me with the result.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
14 hours ago, jambo1975 said:

Today after the 2nd equaliser I lost my cool. Shouted and dropped a few expletives. Nothing racist nothing sectarian. Just a frustrated fan watching years of drivel. What was the reaction from my fellow supporters. Sit down and watch your language or I will report you. Why? Because litterley ever one around me doesnt care. We sit, mumer amongst ourselves and sneak out before full time to get home earlier. Many many years ago after a run of poor results a few thousands supporters went to the main stand and chanted for Alex McDonald to go. Alex McDonald a man who took us to the brink of winning  a league title. A few days later he was gone. Today we accept that Craig Levein will continue to lead us towards at best bottom 6 at worst play off. Without some serious fan movement this man will continue to drag us down. A few Levein must go chants are not enough unless our passionate and partiazan fan base start taking drastic action we are in serious trouble.

I'd be willing to bet good money not one single person said that. 😆

Stupid Sexy Flanders
1 hour ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Not one time has AB come out and said you can't sing. Not once. 

10 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Not one time has AB come out and said you can't sing. Not once. 

He’s not been at Tynecastle for two years so plenty time for him to make stuff up in his head. 

Fundamentally broken ????

If that was asked in 2014 then yeah fair enough but now ? Come on the only thing we are a step away from is a new manager everything else is there.

1 hour ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Yeah she is stopping people singing right enough...bit melodramatic.

If you mean you cant sing sectarian pish then good.

The Wrinkly Ninja
15 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

As you said a while ago mate - it's a Community Centre she's running,not a football club.

15 hours ago, jambo1975 said:

And right there is the issue. Fundamentally what are we? A football club, fundamentally what is our major issue at the moment, our football performance.  Without some serious change in the football department this club is in the championship next season.

15 hours ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

No, she sees us as a community club. Winning secondary to everything else she does. 

15 hours ago, Hercules said:

It’s Budges house. Not Tynecastle anymore. 

16 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

We are no longer a football club. Budge sorted that out.

If we aren’t a football club....shouldn’t you all be posting your pish in the shed?

Edited by The Wrinkly Ninja

7 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

Hearts aren't fundamentally broken. Hibs might be. But Hearts aren't. 

If idiots keep voting to keep Levein as head coach we soon will be......

16 hours ago, It should have been ten said:

You really are a slaver 

And what do you think is happening with Levein. Your track record 

on what is happening to our team is very poor. You've come out with 

excuses and nonsense regarding Levein and his coaching staff.

Nothing is broken and there is an easy fix to give us hope again.

Levein needs to be removed from the club ASAP and we need to try again.

Ann Budge is letting us all down with her failure to do the necessary and allow us to bring in someone who can modernise the football side of things.

Everything else about the business has been brought up to date but we still have a dinosaur for a head coach. This is getting ridiculous now.

Please act now before we write off another season due to his awful attempts at management.

There is no defence for Levein staying in the job and Ann Budge knows it there can be no doubt about that because she is not blind or deaf. The real reason Levein has not been sacked can only be her relationship with him is too strong and for a lady who has done so much in the business world for herself and Hearts she is making a rod for herself which is not what i or any other Jambo want. Her Board, friends and family must give her the advice that can only benefit our club and that is Sack Levein and employ a new manager without making conditions regarding coaching staff and assistants. 

1 hour ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

If we aren’t a football club....shouldn’t you all be posting your pish in the shed?

Aye. Ok Fanboy. You must be hurting this morning eh ?

17 hours ago, jambo1975 said:

Couldn't agree more mate. Let me say from the outset I'm 43 years old sit in section t and have no interest is any billy boy pish but am the only person in a radius of 100's that seems to show any passion. There was more swearing and stuff in the family enclosure 30 years ago than there is now in any part of the stadium 

So true. 

I lost it yesterday and went mental but everybody around just sits there as if they couldn't give a ****. 

First team business is broken.

Fitness, attitude, system, style are all things a good manager has sorted out in pre season.

This clearly hasn't happened and he is now looking for quick fixes.

Levein has failed at his main job so should be removed now. Replaced by someone from the current generation who knows about modern times

1 hour ago, cosanostra said:

Nothing is broken and there is an easy fix to give us hope again.

Levein needs to be removed from the club ASAP and we need to try again.

Ann Budge is letting us all down with her failure to do the necessary and allow us to bring in someone who can modernise the football side of things.

Everything else about the business has been brought up to date but we still have a dinosaur for a head coach. This is getting ridiculous now.

Please act now before we write off another season due to his awful attempts at management.

If the results do not improve it will come sooner rather than later.

Apathy has set in and looks here to stay. I left at FT yesterday without making a peep. In years gone by I would have lost my shit at FT. Actually starting to wonder if I care anymore.

It should have been ten
3 hours ago, mitch41 said:

And what do you think is happening with Levein. Your track record 

on what is happening to our team is very poor. You've come out with 

excuses and nonsense regarding Levein and his coaching staff.

Saying the club is “fundamentally broken” is utter pish! Never once mentioned the coaching staff so you must be mixing me up with someone else, toddle along now. 

Nothing like a bit of a drama thread to spice things up

The club is nowhere near broken.

The first team are performing poorly and of course that is the main focus of the fans but the 'club' is being run very well and more than paying it's way with improvements all round.

Of course much of that is not seen and it's difficult to be excited about things you cannot see.

Many of us are simply showing a bit of faith beleiving things will get better with perhaps more understanding of the circumsrtances that may be causing the level of performance....and there is no doubt injuries are a major part of that.

But you cannot ignore results and performances forever....those fans who want Levein out are having their view strengthened by poor performances and you cannot keep thinking things will change on the playing front with no sign of improvement.

Our manager does not help himself at times and decisions such as bringing on Ryotaro for example given the circimstances surrounding his arrival was plain stupid.

Berra is still excellent in the air but is being more and more exposed on the ground however there is no long line of others waiting to come in with Souttar injured so perhaps his options were limited on that one

Leaving Naismith or Uche on the bench was just wrong when Henderson was injured..and if Naismith was not fit enough to play from the start he should not have been on the bench.

Washington does not seem to be a lone strker type and needs support

We were clearly being out muscled all over the park and we have moved from a team of giants to a decidedly average sized team in height and physicality

There are things which he cannot control and player stupidity is one of them as we saw at the first goal for Hamilton as well as poor defending for the second equaliser

Craig Levein has  a break in which to examine his decision making, make changes, hope injuries clear up and work the players prior to the next match as hard as he can.

He has to be honest with himself and consider what is best for the club (I think he will be).

He has reached the point of no return though and simply put Motherwell is a must win with a derby to follow never mind a home Betfred cup quarter final tie.

Sometimes lady luck deserts you and who knows a new face may simply benefit from a change in circumstances but there is no certainty that will come from changing the manager.

Edited by CJGJ

Just admit Levein is out of his depth. Just admit the coaching staff for the first team are out of their depth.

Just admit our league record is abysmal and it’s all down to Levein and co.

4 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Nothing like a bit of a drama thread to spice things up

The club is nowhere near broken.

The first team are performing poorly and of course that is the main focus of the fans but the 'club' is being run very well and more than paying it's way with improvements all round.

Of course much of that is not seen and it's difficult to be excited about things you cannot see.

Many of us are simply showing a bit of faith beleiving things will get better with perhaps more understanding of the circumsrtances that may be causing the level of performance....and there is no doubt injuries are a major part of that.

But you cannot ignore results and performances forever....those fans who want Levein out are having their view strengthened by poor performances and you cannot keep thinking things will change on the playing front with no sign of improvement.

Our manager does not help himself at times and decisions such as bringing on Ryotaro for example given the circimstances surrounding his arrival was plain stupid.

Berra is still excellent in the air but is being more and more exposed on the ground however there is no long line of others waiting to come in with Souttar injured so perhaps his options were limited on that one

Leaving Naismith or Uche on the bench was just wrong when Henderson was injured..and if Naismith was not fit enough to play from the start he should not have been on the bench.

Washington does not seem to be a lone strker type and needs support

We were clearly being out muscled all over the park and we have moved from a team of giants to a decidedly average sized team in height and physicality

There are things which he cannot control and player stupidity is one of them as we saw at the first goal for Hamilton as well as poor defending for the second equaliser

Craig Levein has  a break in which to examine his decision making, make changes, hope injuries clear up and work the players prior to the next match as hard as he can.

He has to be honest with himself and consider what is best for the club (I think he will be).

He has reached the point of no return though and simply put Motherwell is a must win with a derby to follow never mind a home Betfred cup quarter final tie.

Sometimes lady luck deserts you and who knows a new face may simply benefit from a change in circumstances but there is no certainty that will come from changing the manager.

What planet are you on it’s certainly not planet earth.

32 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Saying the club is “fundamentally broken” is utter pish! Never once mentioned the coaching staff so you must be mixing me up with someone else, toddle along now. 

Fundamentally broken are not my words and our club is now going to suffer unless Ann Budge gets her head out of the sand concerning Levein. It’s very simple we need a management team who can manage and coach our players so they can be the team we all want. 

1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

What planet are you on it’s certainly not planet earth.

Its called planet sensible but not overboard

Its only 1.30pm in the afternoon Mitch are you okay ?

I do sympathise with the anger and frustration though

Watching yesterday I was angry and frustrated and today I still am but with a touch of 'just take a minute to consider' before making such an important decision

chuck berrys hairline
6 hours ago, ecjambo said:

He’s not been at Tynecastle for two years so plenty time for him to make stuff up in his head. 

Who sits down and sings apart from people in wheelchairs? 

Stupid Sexy Flanders
35 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Who sits down and sings apart from people in wheelchairs? 

Bit of a strange question. Elton John?

The Wrinkly Ninja
6 hours ago, Hercules said:

Aye. Ok Fanboy. You must be hurting this morning eh ?

What a strange post!

I don’t really know what a ‘fanboy’ is in this context or why an adult on a Hearts message board would be using it to insult a Hearts fan who supports the same club as them....but if being a Hearts fan and going to Hearts games makes me a ‘fanboy’, then I suppose I’m guilty. Do I need to collect a badge or something?

And hurting? Don’t imagine I’m any more or less hurting than most Hearts fans. I just don’t feel the need to stand about in public shouting and swearing, or, when I don’t get the reaction that I expect from the same public take the same rant to a message board to seek some form of approval from strangers.

Your post implies that I am hurting and that you are less so? Unsure why that would be.

If you take pleasure from the hurt of other Hearts fans over the situation that the club is in then carry on. It  is probably natural for you to behave in such a way given your posting history and repeatedly stated protestations about many things to do with the club but that doesn’t make it any less weird.

9 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

What a strange post!

I don’t really know what a ‘fanboy’ is in this context or why an adult on a Hearts message board would be using it to insult a Hearts fan who supports the same club as them....but if being a Hearts fan and going to Hearts games makes me a ‘fanboy’, then I suppose I’m guilty. Do I need to collect a badge or something?

And hurting? Don’t imagine I’m any more or less hurting than most Hearts fans. I just don’t feel the need to stand about in public shouting and swearing, or, when I don’t get the reaction that I expect from the same public take the same rant to a message board to seek some form of approval from strangers.

Your post implies that I am hurting and that you are less so? Unsure why that would be.

If you take pleasure from the hurt of other Hearts fans over the situation that the club is in then carry on. It  is probably natural for you to behave in such a way given your posting history and repeatedly stated protestations about many things to do with the club but that doesn’t make it any less weird.

Ok. 

On 31/08/2019 at 17:37, jambo1975 said:

Couldn't agree more mate. Let me say from the outset I'm 43 years old sit in section t and have no interest is any billy boy pish but am the only person in a radius of 100's that seems to show any passion. There was more swearing and stuff in the family enclosure 30 years ago than there is now in any part of the stadium 

Swearing is more of a measure of poor vocabulary than passion.

• 2 weeks later...