HOW MANY HAVE BOUGHT THE NEW AWAY TOP

Susie-Jambo-66

How many have bought the new Away Top ?????  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How many have bought the new Away Top ?????

• YES
    • NO

I'll not be buying it, i think it's awful! It looks like a Dundee home strip from a few years back, maybe if the shorts were White it wouldn't look so bad but, for me? not this year.

Only a Game

I feel really bad that I have renewed my season ticket. I'm certainly not going to compound that error by buying merchandise.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I probably would have bought it, but it just looks like a cheap training top.

mattyw_1874

All ready dreading HAVING to go to tyne on the 1st game of the season..... Why would I waste money on our worst strip in years.

Waste of money.. Lucky if we have a team to support this season, with the way thigs are going..:sad:

PresidentRomanov

I bought one for myself and my son, and we think it's brilliant :)

Guest JamboRobbo

Normally get home and away top. Didn't last year, won't this year. No more cash from me until a manager is appointed.

Guest jambomickey
Normally get home and away top. Didn't last year, won't this year. No more cash from me until a manager is appointed.

ditto

Is that any manager:)

Another promise broken by the lunatic.We were supposed to have had cheaper football strips on sale but they never have been.This one isn't very good at all and I won't be buying any sort of merchandise to line his pockets!!:(

PresidentRomanov
Another promise broken by the lunatic.We were supposed to have had cheaper football strips on sale but they never have been.This one isn't very good at all and I won't be buying any sort of merchandise to line his pockets!!:(

Care to explain that one?

The Hummell strips were more expensive than the Umbro one's.

Care to explain that one?

The Hummell strips were more expensive than the Umbro one's.

We were promised cheaper football strips by the lunatic 2 years ago but this never happened.In fact the prices of strips went up!! FACT.

PresidentRomanov
We were promised cheaper football strips by the lunatic 2 years ago but this never happened.In fact the prices of strips went up!! FACT.

My top was ?39.99.

When have we ever had strips cheaper than that?

We_are_the_Hearts

Got it for my 20 month old son. Starting to wonder if it is a good idea getting him to be a Jambo mind................things are that BAD! :107years:

My top was ?39.99.

When have we ever had strips cheaper than that?

Good lord this time on a Monday morning?! That's what I'm trying to state.Romanov promised us cheaper football strips and this has never happened! Our strips have incurred the same price as any other club yet Vlad the looney said he would get ours to be cheaper?!:wacko:

I am not buying it until the problems within the club get sorted but then again its nice and I am tempted!;)

PresidentRomanov
Good lord this time on a Monday morning?! That's what I'm trying to state.Romanov promised us cheaper football strips and this has never happened! Our strips have incurred the same price as any other club yet Vlad the looney said he would get ours to be cheaper?!:wacko:

According to you, Romanov said two years ago we'd get cheaper football strips.

Two years ago, a Hearts top was ?42.49, now they're ?39.99.

Am I missing something :confused:

There's lots of things you can have a go at him about at the moment, there's no need to make things up about the price of a Hearts strip.

At the end of the day, you don't have to buy one anyway.

I won't be donating any money to Romanov while he continues to run the club like a circus.

Shame because I thought the strip looked ok.

gorgierules
I feel really bad that I have renewed my season ticket. I'm certainly not going to compound that error by buying merchandise.

Same Here! :mad:

Starting to consider taking it back!!!! :mad:

gorgierules
Got it for my 20 month old son. Starting to wonder if it is a good idea getting him to be a Jambo mind................things are that BAD! :107years:

I would have bought him a Spartans top! lol ;)

Carl Weathers

I'll wait for the home kit this year, as I had the away last season.

Regardless of whether or not we have a new manager in place, I'll still be a Hearts fan and will want to play 5's/go to the gym/go raving in the new top.

:)

Guest Tynie Bubbles

There's lots of things you can have a go at him about at the moment, there's no need to make things up about the price of a Hearts strip.

They were only ?25 from a guy in The B********'s Forge (Wetherspoons) in Dalkeith the other night. They're the genuine article, I didn't buy one though.

I'm a law abiding citizen :confused:

nope, and i won't be buying the home shirt either.

usually do but unless a proper manager comes in and gets to run things how he see's fit i won't be putting another penny hearts way.

Voted No.

Will not be putting any more money into the club until big changes are made.

BangkokHearts

You won't get a manufacturer of the calibre of Umbro on board if you want to sell cheap strips.

Umbro don't want their brand name tarnished or their other products devalued.

You can't have it both ways. Either you pay the top whack for a premium manufacturer or you get someone like Le Coq Sportif, Olympic Sport, FBT, Bukta or Gola to make your strips and agree to flog them off at 19.99 from the get go.

Vlad doesn't have much of a say in Umbro's pricing structure, if at all.

He's free to get rid of the over-stock by reducing prices further into the season though.

I only buy a top when we are away in Europe. wouldnt buy the blue one away, like a t shirt...

European Jambos Mum

same here:sad:

I can remember Vladlunatic saying that he would bring the strips down in price for us or was I just dreaming??!! The new Hummel range came out the following season and went up in price.I must be a liar like vladlunatic then or maybe you should be "Picking your Bum" instead of talking through it?!

PresidentRomanov
I can remember Vladlunatic saying that he would bring the strips down in price for us or was I just dreaming??!! The new Hummel range came out the following season and went up in price.I must be a liar like vladlunatic then or you need to open up your blinds once in a while?!:(

You must have been dreaming, because two years ago - when according to you, Vlad said what he did - we already had the new hummell range.

We now have a new umbro range, which is down in price.

Could you explain to me what bit you're having difficulty with, then perhaps I can help :)

aye, i`ve bought it. Think it`s pretty decent, something different.

Myself and my son have got it for the hols.:)

Hardly think it`s the worst top we`ve had in years.

PresidentRomanov
I can remember Vladlunatic saying that he would bring the strips down in price for us or was I just dreaming??!! The new Hummel range came out the following season and went up in price.I must be a liar like vladlunatic then or maybe you should be "Picking your Bum" instead of talking through it?!

The last sentence wasn't worth editing by the way, I bet you were all excited when you thought of it too :arf:

You must have been dreaming, because two years ago - when according to you, Vlad said what he did - we already had the new hummell range.

We now have a new umbro range, which is down in price.

Could you explain to me what bit you're having difficulty with, then perhaps I can help :)

You're the one that questioned what Vlad had promised and had difficulty with it?! I'm sure others on here would remember him saying that. By the way your name on here suits you to a tee!!:)

I haven't bought a strip since 1989, so this year will be no different from any other year.

PresidentRomanov
You're the one that questioned what Vlad had promised and had difficulty with it?! I'm sure others on here would remember him saying that. By the way your name on here suits you to a tee!!:)

You said two years ago, Vlad said he would reduce the cost of a Hearts strip - a Hearts strip is now cheaper than it was two years ago :confused:

Are you really as thick as you're making out? :)

You said two years ago, Vlad said he would reduce the cost of a Hearts strip - a Hearts strip is now cheaper than it was two years ago :confused:

Are you really as thick as you're making out? :)

Not as thick as a guy with a name on here like "picky bum"?? I take it you had some sort of piles at some stage??:eek:

PresidentRomanov
Not as thick as a guy with a name on here like "picky bum"?? I take it you had some sort of piles at some stage??:eek:

What's my username on here, got to do with hearts tops being cheaper now, than they were two years ago?

Have you given up on that one now :)

What's my username on here, got to do with hearts tops being cheaper now, than they were two years ago?

Have you given up on that one now :)

Certainly not. I heard scratching the bum is good for the itching from the bedtime worms!?;)

PresidentRomanov
Certainly not. I heard scratching the bum is good for the itching from the bedtime worms!?;)

Have you ever considered a career doing stand up :)

Before you crack any more side splitters, can you confirm that what you said about the price of a Hearts top, was incorrect, and that they are actually cheaper than they were two years ago?

Father Tiresias

It's a half hearted effort to copy the Ajax style strip from years ago and they failed miserably by making the thing blue!! Why blue? I thought Hearts played in maroon and white!!

Will not be buying it and neither will my son.

Archived