HOW MANY HAVE BOUGHT THE NEW AWAY TOP

Susie-Jambo-66

How many have bought the new Away Top ?????  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How many have bought the new Away Top ?????

• YES
    • NO

Stupid Sexy Flanders
It's a half hearted effort to copy the Ajax style strip from years ago and they failed miserably by making the thing blue!! Why blue? I thought Hearts played in maroon and white!!

Will not be buying it and neither will my son.

Because it's the away strip and therefore has to be different from the home? :confused:

I surprised at the amount of people slagging off the strip, I honestly think it's one of the smartest we've ever had. Still, it's all about opinions!

Father Tiresias
Because it's the away strip and therefore has to be different from the home? :confused:

I surprised at the amount of people slagging off the strip, I honestly think it's one of the smartest we've ever had. Still, it's all about opinions!

The blue bit could have been maroon, with white shorts and socks.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
The blue bit could have been maroon, with white shorts and socks.

I suppose so, I personally quite like a bit of variety, obviously the home one has to be maroon but I've got no problem with making the away one something different.

I like the top too. Also, don't understand people complaining about the away top being maroon. Should we just have the same home and away top and hope we don't play teams with similar colours?

I haven't bought an away top for years so this is irrelevant to me anyway.

aye, i`ve bought it. Think it`s pretty decent, something different.

Myself and my son have got it for the hols.:)

Hardly think it`s the worst top we`ve had in years.

At least one thing, no-one will know what team it is 'til you point it out to them

At least one thing, no-one will know what team it is 'til you point it out to them

They've taken away the badge from the away tops? In that case I'm now against the away top.

alwaysthereinspirit

I usually have three sent over here as soon as they're available. Not this time.

Wont be visiting the store in November either unless there's a huge change in attitude from the top man down.

normally buy myself the away top but not over keen on the new one. son has been badgering me for it and normally both boys get both full strips. i am doing my best not to buy them until the circus that is our club ceases. if it does i will wait for home strip this year though

Archived