• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• soonbe110

• Pasquale for King

• Jambo 4 Ever

StevenNaismith

I watched him several times in training when we signed him and he was unbelievable, Christ knows what happened to him.

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I’d have Corberan actually.

Pereira can **** right out tho

His managerial record is horrible ffs.

Lets forget he’s Spanish and pretend he’s from Skelmersdale.....now.....would you want him ?

Berra than you
18 minutes ago, Midloth_Iain said:

He is actually a better 'ball playing' centre half than he is a goalie .... 🤪

Should have played him in midfield last season, couldn't have been worse than in goals.

I think The Hearts effect ruined him....

A talented keeper until he came up the road, we do have an awful effect on players with any sort of ability...

Wouldn't have been given a contract with Manure if he was as bad as we have seen tbf.

2 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

Should have played him in midfield last season, couldn't have been worse than in goals.

Carlos might play a MF in goal in the 2nd half

1 minute ago, NLTFTh said:

I think The Hearts effect ruined him....

A talented keeper until he came up the road, we do have an awful effect on players with any sort of ability...

Wouldn't have been given a contract with Manure if he was as bad as we have seen tbf.

So almost a year after leaving Edinburgh he’s still affected by his time at Hearts? 
He caused us more damage than we caused him. 

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

Carlos might play a MF in goal in the 2nd half

Hartlepool United played a winger in goals for most of their game yesterday. They were already 2-1 down when they went in and ended up drawing 2-2. Could do a lot worse. :lol: 

23 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

He wasn't the only one.

Actually feel sorry for both Corberan and Perreira: they're totally outclassed

Five now

Doesn't deserve a shred of sympathy considering the money he's earning.

indianajones

See auld poppadom hands is having a blinder tonight for Huddersfield. 

Sums us up over the last 5 years signing players like that fraud. 

How is he on Utds books?

I think some are being harsh on JP.

I notice the half time stats show Norwich have had 6 shots on target, so he has saved 1.

The goal he lost when he dropped to his knees & the ball sails over his head about sums up his ability!! If he had stayed upright he could have headed the ball clear.......considering he cannot be trusted to use his hands, that would have been the better choice.

Chris Powell confidently predicts there will be more goals in the 2nd half............I trust he means for Norwich!

Just now, 2205ian said:

I think some are being harsh on JP.

I notice the half time stats show Norwich have had 6 shots on target, so he has saved 1.

The goal he lost when he dropped to his knees & the ball sails over his head about sums up his ability!! If he had stayed upright he could have headed the ball clear.......considering he cannot be trusted to use his hands, that would have been the better choice.

Chris Powell confidently predicts there will be more goals in the 2nd half............I trust he means for Norwich!

I'd rather have Warwick Davis between the sticks

upgotheheads

Joel had a four or five year contract 20 grand a week with Manu. If he never plays football, or even works ever again  he's financially secure for life

Just now, upgotheheads said:

Joel had a four or five year contract 20 grand a week with Manu. If he never plays football, or even works ever again  he's financially secure for life

His agent is a miracle worker

1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

I don’t think he’s capable of saving anything.....wages included.

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

So almost a year after leaving Edinburgh he’s still affected by his time at Hearts? 
He caused us more damage than we caused him. 

He was a disaster @ Hearts, nobody can deny that....

We **** almost every player who comes along for ride.

He was on a hiding to nothing, I am not standing up for him in any way, he can rot as far as i am concerned.

Let's face it some of his attempts to dive out the way from the ball were comical.
I do remember one save at the school end that was world class though, doesn't make up for the rest though..pmsl

been here before
11 minutes ago, Jeff said:

More at home in front of the wicket.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

More at home in front of the wicket.

Deserves credit that 👍👍👍👍

12 minutes ago, Jeff said:

1 minute ago, Locky said:

:rofl: 

It's just clicked with me who WD is, so it's a :laugh: from me.

PS. I thought it was a premature for Joel to give himself a few claps before the penalty was taken!

:rofl: 

The biggest irony is that Pukki who the great unwashed hounded out of Darkheid and has scored a hat-trick and is the second top goalscorer in the English Championship. I love the 'special one's' comments about 'poppadom hands'.

3 minutes ago, Jamdub said:

The biggest irony is that Pukki who the great unwashed hounded out of Darkheid and has scored a hat-trick and is the second top goalscorer in the English Championship. I love the 'special one's' comments about 'poppadom hands'.

He was at Schalke for a while too. I can't recall much about that but he wasn't great at Celtic in fairness. Didn't stop him scoring a couple against us though. :(

Just now, neilnunb said:

Almost the Joel moment

Picked their man out well there, straight to him feet 20 yards from goal, but gave his defenders a reassuring wave when the guy slashed it over the bar.

Imagine the number of posters who have deserted the Champions League on BT Sport to watch JP's efforts in the 2nd half! We know our football on JKB:thumbsup:

49 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

An upgrade on Berra ye say...

🤔

Well he certainly wouldn't give away any penalties for handball.

Hectormasson
5 minutes ago, Locky said:

He was at Schalke for a while too. I can't recall much about that but he wasn't great at Celtic in fairness. Didn't stop him scoring a couple against us though. :(

They all did for the tims v hearts , a list of debutants  Ian Wright,  van hooiydonk , cascarino, among a few others

Ibrahim Tall
Just now, Jamie Walker Tash said:

How many has he been at fault for?

None have been obvious errors to be fair, there’s a few **** ups he’s made that should have been more goals though. His pass to Cantwell for starters. :laugh:

Any team he’s in seems to have a horrendous defence though, that’s more than a coincidence..

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

none to be fair 🤣

Still, 11 goals conceded in 2 appearances isn't a great stat at all.

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

none to be fair 🤣

The 1st one goes through him but maybe I'm just looking for fault.

Saint Jambo

🤣

7 goals from 10 shots on target. His ratio of saves to shots is improving! Well I guess as one poster said he has potential.

Presumably the loan contract requires him to stay on for the full 90minutes.

Thing is the goals he concedes aren’t usually out and out blunders, he tends to just become completely invisible when a shot comes towards him which is actually worse

Dusk_Till_Dawn
45 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

His managerial record is horrible ffs.

Lets forget he’s Spanish and pretend he’s from Skelmersdale.....now.....would you want him ?

He’s a good coach. Huddersfield are a shambles and will be in admin soon. I don’t give two ****s where he’s from

Still, 11 goals conceded in 2 appearances isn't a great stat at all.

Tbf Norwich have been threatening to blow a few teams away lately. They lost a deflected equaliser with the last kick of the ball at the weekend and it looks like it pissed them off. 😁 Plus they'll have wanted to make a statement with Watford getting closer (albeit dropping points last game).