Academy staff

barcajambo

He told me the story haha:p:p:p He said greedy get!!!

Has he got a mans job yet?:)

Or does he still play with his big train set?

Out of interest which service where you using at the time

Riccarton is a privatly owned commercial venue operated by heriot-watt university, they have every right to throw people off for not paying or any other reason they feel like

At a time when the campus has exams on as well as a lot of conferences, maybe they didnt want teenagers hanging about, perfectly legit

Maybe its time hearts/heriot watt did this more often and gave our players a break from the stalkers who seem to spend the taxpayers money on trips to riccarton rather than the job centre;)

Out of interest which service where you using at the time

Riccarton is a privatly owned commercial venue operated by heriot-watt university, they have every right to throw people off for not paying or any other reason they feel like

At a time when the campus has exams on as well as a lot of conferences, maybe they didnt want teenagers hanging about, perfectly legit

Maybe its time hearts/heriot watt did this more often and gave our players a break from the stalkers who seem to spend the taxpayers money on trips to riccarton rather than the job centre;)

You can sign on at 15 now ?

as i said in another post and a few other people have said in here aswell, she's a moany cow, i go there because i'm friends with stevie banks laddie, and my cousins calum elliot and yet when it's the winter i'm not allowed in with banksy laddie even after him asking her , she said anyone under 16 who is not accompanied is not allowed in, yet i see younger lassies and laddies going in and able to sit down. i ask to use the toilet i'm not allowed, i go in to buy something from the vending machines i'm not allowed, it's poring of rain i've gotta stand outside. maybe a complaint is what that cow needs.

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

do the genes run in the family too!?

68762.jpg

;)

Just as a matter of interest, how many other SPL academies would the OP expect to be able to hang around in without permission to be there?

Just to summarise, it sounds as though you have entered private property without permission and have then given verbal abuse to a member of staff when asked to leave? Quite frankly what else did you expect to happen and what exactly are your grounds for complaint?

Yet you still have the brass neck to complain about someone doing their job. You're a touchy wee soul aren't you?

You probably haven't stopped to consider things like health and safety or security. Just this afternoon there was a major security alert at Riccarton. When these things happen the fire brigade need a list of all people in the building. This is an extreme scenario but it's the type of thing that employees have to consider.

Perhaps when you enter working life and have to do what your bosses tell you to do, you might look back on this as not being your finest moment.

I would suggest that you consider the consequences of your actions before you put someone's livelihood at risk by complaining to their bosses. Just because she told you not to do something that you knew fine well you shouldn't be doing.

Just as a matter of interest, how many other SPL academies would the OP expect to be able to hang around in without permission to be there?

Just to summarise, it sounds as though you have entered private property without permission and have then given verbal abuse to a member of staff when asked to leave? Quite frankly what else did you expect to happen and what exactly are your grounds for complaint?

Yet you still have the brass neck to complain about someone doing their job. You're a touchy wee soul aren't you?

You probably haven't stopped to consider things like health and safety or security. Just this afternoon there was a major security alert at Riccarton. When these things happen the fire brigade need a list of all people in the building. This is an extreme scenario but it's the type of thing that employees have to consider.

Perhaps when you enter working life and have to do what your bosses tell you to do, you might look back on this as not being your finest moment.

I would suggest that you consider the consequences of your actions before you put someone's livelihood at risk by complaining to their bosses. Just because she told you not to do something that you knew fine well you shouldn't be doing.

Okay then officer:wacko:

Classy.

The laddie wanted to have some fun and enjoyment watching his heroes and you read him the riot act, goody two shoes you arent you:wacko:

Unclassy:cool:

The laddie wanted to have some fun and enjoyment watching his heroes and you read him the riot act, goody two shoes you arent you:wacko:

Unclassy:cool:

Aye he sounds like an innocent wee angel who calls people a "silly cow". Answer me this. If it was you. Would you put together a dossier and complain to her boss? Or would you accept you were in the wrong and be on your way? My reason for reading the riot act is because the OP is clearly unaware of the consequence of his actions and needs a reality check. Perhaps you should consider how you would feel if it was you in the same position as the receptionist. There's nothing at all wrong with wanting to see your heroes. But you should accept when you have crossed a line. Rather than simply throwing your toys at the pram at other people's expense.

Aye he sounds like an innocent wee angel who calls people a "silly cow". Answer me this. If it was you. Would you put together a dossier and complain to her boss? Or would you accept you were in the wrong and be on your way? My reason for reading the riot act is because the OP is clearly unaware of the consequence of his actions and needs a reality check. Perhaps you should consider how you would feel if it was you in the same position as the receptionist. There's nothing at all wrong with wanting to see your heroes. But you should accept when you have crossed a line. Rather than simply throwing your toys at the pram at other people's expense.

The boy is 15 for starters,were you never young[probably not]...and what gives someone like you to read anyone the riot act.

So get off your moral high ground and dust your wee self down,then it bedtime for you and your Gran.Remember,sugar in your cocoa is bad for you:confused:

Remember and put a towel over the budgies cage!

The boy is 15 for starters,were you never young[probably not]...and what gives someone like you to read anyone the riot act.

So get off your moral high ground and dust your wee self down,then it bedtime for you and your Gran.Remember,sugar in your cocoa is bad for you:confused:

Dossier or walk away?

No you have the wrong end of the stick! Fare enough healthy and safety etc has to be the first issue but my problem is why do the other 10 staff allow anyone in and out and she doesnt? If you or someone close to you where in a situation like this considering the way she spoke to me and everything I have been there numerous occasions and never had a problem also show me the private propertey signs I have been there days when there has been 10 people watching it is a open area and no signs telling you diffirent! Otherwise I wouldnt be there in the first place! I was also with a player not that thats important but it must be considered"

was it not you who cried on here when hearts kicked him out of a game for kicking the gate?

As for being 15, there are plenty of 15YO criminals.

The OP had no right to be there and no right to give the cheek, very few football academies will allow the public into the actual main body of the building

Some of the reasons are 1) Security 2) Insurance 3) Commercial 4) Image 5) Capacity 6) Staff availability and 7) Privacy

I wouldnt want anyone to be able to walk into my workplace as they saw fit and im sure lots of places are like this.

was it not you who cried on here when hearts kicked him out of a game for kicking the gate?

The OP had no right to be there and no right to give the cheek, very few football academies will allow the public into the actual main body of the building

Some of the reasons are 1) Security 2) Insurance 3) Commercial 4) Image 5) Capacity 6) Staff availability and 7) Privacy

I wouldnt want anyone to be able to walk into my workplace as they saw fit and im sure lots of places are like this.

By the sounds of it you would need to be there to see it! Not that Im saying your wrong but why do the other 10 staff allow you in and to walk about I was sitting down at the front!

I was no angel at 15. But I didn't put together a legal case against every person who gave me a verbal kick up the *rse.

I wouldnt walk into your work and tell you and hhjambo how to do your jobs,as ive absolutely no idea how to massage a man:p

I wouldnt walk into your work and tell you and hhjambo how to do your jobs,as ive absolutely no idea how to massage a man:p

It's nowhere near as difficult as you'd think ;)

And the money is great!

It's nowhere near as difficult as you'd think ;)

And the money is great!

I heard it was voluntary,so dont try to kid everyone on you get paid:rolleyes:

I heard it was voluntary,so dont try to kid everyone on you get paid:rolleyes:

I've told you before. No more IOU's!

hhjambo go with the flow theres a few poster on here thats said she's a cow, u've not been to riccarton yet have you. i used to go quite alot and had no problem until she was employed or started she's the moaniest *she's one for the managers job* might get that fear factor outta the players that we need too lose.

at the end of the day i can see the SC has a complete case to put forward

...show me the private propertey signs I have been there days when there has been 10 people watching it is a open area and no signs telling you diffirent!

The whole of the HWU campus is private property. The sports academy is private property. You don't (and shouldn't) need signs to tell you that.

Your beef should be with the manager of the establishment and not with the receptionist. She is just doing her job (whether she can be more cordial is a different matter).

If we assume the other staff should have the same position as her (asking people to leave the place when they have no business to conduct in there) then is it her fault that they don't (assuming she isn't the manager).

I am not saying her customer service skills shouldn't be improved but it sounds like your are not seeing the whole picture but only what you want to see to suit your beef.

Please don't take that as a major criticism but take some time to think your letter through before pinning all the blame on her! Perhaps she is in the right and it is the others who you should be complaining about.

Guest JamboRobbo
The whole of the HWU campus is private property. The sports academy is private property. You don't (and shouldn't) need signs to tell you that.

Well they hire out the sports hall etc to the public. We've booked and played up there many times, so it doesn't really make much sense to say it's private property when people can and do walk freely about, and visit people on the campus etc.

ToadKiller Dog

A dossier seems a bit on the extreme side ,still think Alan R gave you the best advice in the second post on this thread,get the player you are mates with to have a word or find out why you seem to be singled out or get him to arrange a meeting with the head of the place .

hhjambo go with the flow theres a few poster on here thats said she's a cow, u've not been to riccarton yet have you. i used to go quite alot and had no problem until she was employed or started she's the moaniest *she's one for the managers job* might get that fear factor outta the players that we need too lose.

at the end of the day i can see the SC has a complete case to put forward

I?ve been to Riccarton many times and never had any problems. I think the advice given by Bouk Teef above should be taken on board. I would suggest that the OP thinks very carefully about his next move on this matter. As it would be a real shame if the minority were to ruin the current setup for the majority. Oh and by the way. Naming a person on a public forum like this in regard to an incident that you have no first hand knowledge of is very poor form. And I am surprised that the mods have allowed this thread to survive for that reason alone.

i don't have first hand knowledge lets just say , i've been thrown of the premises for watching hearts train before thats how much of a bigwig that she is , what if me and the OP where telling the truth which we are , and other people on here have said round about the same thing, so really who's in the right? not her she must be a hobo.

Archived