Academy staff

barcajambo

Hello fellow jambos,

On a recent visit(Friday) to the Hearts sports acedemy at heriott watt university I experienced something I have never experienced before in my life of going there. I am 15 years old and have been there over 100 times (Im noit a stalker I have my reasons) and I done the usual and waited on my friend to arrive as I was early he arrived with a player who i will not name and we stopped and talked then continued walking inside at the front reception we stopped again before the player left to get changed for training. When standing talking the receptionist said hello etc. I found it weird for her to be saying hello when on previous occasions I have had problems with her. The player left and went up stairs and the minute he was out of sight the woman said ''Are you with him''? Starring right in to my eyes and I replyed no but we are friends with him when she said in a cheeky voice Im not talking to you! Then my friend explained why we where with him etc. She said stupidly well you will need to leave so we left the building and stood outside waiting on the player to get a lift when 15 minutes later 2 baldy headed secuirity men asked me to leave the whole campus I had done nothing wrong and there was other people here who had not even been questioned. The problem has happend before when I was on the astroturf and she asked me to leave which I understood because I never realised it was a book only astro. So this time I wasnt having it and when leaving I mutterd stupid cow which I dont think she even heard as she never replyed when the secuirity came the first thing they said was she isnt happy with ALL the abuse I gave her.

So we left and Im really not happy and not letting her ruin my experience of going to the acedemy I know people who work there and never ever had problems with any of the other staff apart from her. What should I do next and can people tell of any experiences of being at the acedemy?

P.S the players where there and it kindy made it embarrising for me and my brother players for hearts u12s and I know alot of the younger teams coaches

Seems odd. Do you know her name? I would say write a letter of complaint but I don't think they would take too much notice.

this 'player you know' if he is on good terms with her can you not get him to have a word?

Seems odd. Do you know her name? I would say write a letter of complaint but I don't think they would take too much notice.

this 'player you know' if he is on good terms with her can you not get him to have a word?

Maybe get him to have a word but would'nt want any trouble for him plus I will see the manager soon!

Head back in, preferably with fake moustache, stick on a E.European accent and tell her you're the new manager. More than likely work ;)

She sounds like a jobsworth, though sign of the times maybe at Tynecastle as with sh*t at the top it will filter down over time.

your story does not really tell us the full story in my opinion and i am sure the staff at the academy would have a completely different version of events.

My laddie is at the academy and there is a jobs worth wifey there with dark hair. She's a pain in the hole. She's always kicking bairns off the astro or one day when I was out on the playing fields (not the pitch) with my other son, knocking the ball about, she came all the way from the building to tell us to stop.

Hello fellow jambos,

On a recent visit(Friday) to the Hearts sports acedemy at heriott watt university I experienced something I have never experienced before in my life of going there. I am 15 years old and have been there over 100 times (Im noit a stalker I have my reasons) and I done the usual and waited on my friend to arrive as I was early he arrived with a player who i will not name and we stopped and talked then continued walking inside at the front reception we stopped again before the player left to get changed for training. When standing talking the receptionist said hello etc. I found it weird for her to be saying hello when on previous occasions I have had problems with her. The player left and went up stairs and the minute he was out of sight the woman said ''Are you with him''? Starring right in to my eyes and I replyed no but we are friends with him when she said in a cheeky voice Im not talking to you! Then my friend explained why we where with him etc. She said stupidly well you will need to leave so we left the building and stood outside waiting on the player to get a lift when 15 minutes later 2 baldy headed secuirity men asked me to leave the whole campus I had done nothing wrong and there was other people here who had not even been questioned. The problem has happend before when I was on the astroturf and she asked me to leave which I understood because I never realised it was a book only astro. So this time I wasnt having it and when leaving I mutterd stupid cow which I dont think she even heard as she never replyed when the secuirity came the first thing they said was she isnt happy with ALL the abuse I gave her.

So we left and Im really not happy and not letting her ruin my experience of going to the acedemy I know people who work there and never ever had problems with any of the other staff apart from her. What should I do next and can people tell of any experiences of being at the acedemy?

P.S the players where there and it kindy made it embarrising for me and my brother players for hearts u12s and I know alot of the younger teams coaches

I think you should write a letter of complaint but maybe break it up into paragraphs as I had difficulty understanding what you were saying.

Buy her Flowers and go round and say sorry who knows you may even pulll the older woman and win kudos with your mates?

My laddie is at the academy and there is a jobs worth wifey there with dark hair. She's a pain in the hole. She's always kicking bairns off the astro or one day when I was out on the playing fields (not the pitch) with my other son, knocking the ball about, she came all the way from the building to tell us to stop.

Thats her alright PM me all the details as Im getting together information to take to the manager that would help!

I think you should write a letter of complaint but maybe break it up into paragraphs as I had difficulty understanding what you were saying.

Oh, get you!

We can't all write books.

Buy her Flowers and go round and say sorry who knows you may even pulll the older woman and win kudos with your mates?

...as in...GET IT PUMPED...? :D :D

MackaysCentreSpot
your story does not really tell us the full story in my opinion and i am sure the staff at the academy would have a completely different version of events.

This could be very true or maybe they are just clamping down on the same faces hanging around time and time again or there may well have been complaints about certain people continually hanging around Tynecastle and Riccarton last season trying to get tickets and tops etc of players at Riccarton at every opportunity.

You say you have been there 100 times, that seems a bit excessive is it not.

But unless we have the womans version of events we cannot really make a fair conclusion on what really happened and who is in the right.

This could be very true or maybe they are just clamping down on the same faces hanging around time and time again or there may well have been complaints about certain people continually hanging around Tynecastle and Riccarton last season trying to get tickets and tops etc of players at Riccarton at every opportunity.

With all due respect, surely if this was the case they'd have mentioned it to people you're close to?

...and use punctuation and recognised spelling.

MackaysCentreSpot
With all due respect, surely if this was the case they'd have mentioned it to people you're close to?

Sorry Chris, I do not really know what you are insinuating with this post.

With all due respect.

Head back in, preferably with fake moustache, stick on a E.European accent and tell her you're the new manager. More than likely work ;)

She sounds like a jobsworth, though sign of the times maybe at Tynecastle as with sh*t at the top it will filter down over time.

102305955_fabf623565.jpg?v=0

Sorry Chris, I do not really know what you are insinuating with this post.

With all due respect.

Well you do. You and your family are big supporters and are regular faces around Riccarton and Tynie, no? So if they were doing as you previously suggested then surely you would have been told.

Personally I think the girl's a moody cow.

Hello fellow jambos,

HER NAMES BERNIE SHE'S A UGLY COW AND MOANS AT ANYONE, i wasn't even allowed to use the toilet or buy something from the vending machines.

MackaysCentreSpot
Well you do. You and your family are big supporters and are regular faces around Riccarton and Tynie, no? So if they were doing as you previously suggested then surely you would have been told.

Personally I think the girl's a moody cow.

I think you are a bit of the mark mate. My family and I are big Hearts supporters but regular faces around Riccarton and Tynie.......No, I do not think that is the case.

I can count the number of times I have been up at Riccarton on one hand and other members of my family go up to Riccarton 1 day a week as my son trains up their one day a week.

We go to Tynie on match day and that is it, so I do not know where you get your info from but you better get a better source from now on mate.

If you or your source knew anything about what we do, you would know we are more regularly at another event regarding Hearts and it is not Riccarton or Tynie.

Good try Chris, but you believe what you want.

But unless we have the womans version of events we cannot really make a fair conclusion on what really happened and who is in the right.

the op and family are *FRIENDS* with 2-3 of the players.

I think you are a bit of the mark mate. My family and I are big Hearts supporters but regular faces around Riccarton and Tynie.......No, I do not think that is the case.

I can count the number of times I have been up at Riccarton on one hand and other members of my family go up to Riccarton 1 day a week as my son trains up their one day a week.

We go to Tynie on match day and that is it, so I do not know where you get your info from but you better get a better source from now on mate.

If you or your source knew anything about what we do, you would know we are more regularly at another event regarding Hearts and it is not Riccarton or Tynie.

Good try Chris.

Don't see how it's a 'good try'. If you're up once a week that's regular to me. No idea what you're on about with the source thing though. Anyway, apologies if I (as it looks) offended you.

MackaysCentreSpot
Don't see how it's a 'good try'. If you're up once a week that's regular to me. No idea what you're on about with the source thing though. Anyway, apologies if I (as it looks) offended you.

You never offended me Chris, just thought I would let you know what you said was not true. If people are going to say things about me that are true, fair enough but I will inform those stating things that are not true, that this is the case.

As I said I am not up there once a week.

The source thing is that you stated that we were regular faces at Tynie and Riccarton which is not true but some one must have told you that we were for you to think this.

Me and you have had our run ins on here but I cleared the slate regarding yourself, so lets not start anything up again.

You never offended me Chris, just thought I would let you know what you said was not true. If people are going to say things about me that are true, fair enough but I will inform those stating things that are not true, that this is the case.

As I said I am not up there once a week.

The source thing is that you stated that we were regular faces at Tynie and Riccarton which is not true but some one must have told you that we were for you to think this.

Me and you have had our run ins on here but I cleared the slate regarding yourself, so lets not start anything up again.

Well it's mainly what I've seen with my own eyes. Any time I've been there, or at Tynie (main stand post-match) I've seen a member of your family. Must just have been coincidences.

HER NAMES BERNIE SHE'S A UGLY COW AND MOANS AT ANYONE, i wasn't even allowed to use the toilet or buy something from the vending machines.

What did you want to buy?

2016325.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1934A2752006EF5F0ED6A686EBFE783251A5A5397277B4DC33E

MackaysCentreSpot
Well it's mainly what I've seen with my own eyes. Any time I've been there, or at Tynie (main stand post-match) I've seen a member of your family. Must just have been coincidences.

If your up at Riccarton 1 day a week and you are at the main stand post match also same as members of my family. That must make you a regular as well then in your eyes so why have they not told you whats going on at the Academy.

Come over and introduce yourself next time.

Will you do that?

But it seems that the academy are not allowing people to hang around inside the building that do not have a valid reason to do so.

If your up at Riccarton 1 day a week and you are at the main stand post match also same as us. That must make you a regular as well then in your eyes so why have they not told you whats going on at the Academy.

Come over and introduce yourself next time.

Will you do that?

I was at the main stand once last season meeting a friend, and I went to 6 U19 games last season.

As I say, coincidence.

MackaysCentreSpot
I was at the main stand once last season meeting a friend, and I went to 6 U19 games last season.

As I say,

Phew glad we got that sorted out.

Coincidence.....pure and simple.

Well I look forward to all your updates and inside info throughout next season.

Cheers Chris.

Well I look forward to all your updates and inside info throughout next season

He gets his "inside info" from a no mark on MSN that he has never met, no?

;):)

He gets his "inside info" from a no mark on MSN that he has never met, no?

;):)

I have a phone too. :P

To be honest I think that is a bit wide of the mark to say I was in the wrong! I can understand if its private propertey which they have no sign to make you aware of this if so. But the way in which I was spoken to and dealt with. Come on I walked in with a player chatted she waited on him leaving and asked if we where with him which we replyed yes and she said you need to leave. We left and yes I said cheeky cow which I now regret but if you where in this situation you would probabley react the same. Now we left and are sitting outside waiting on a player. I dont need to name this player or do anything of the such but if you want to say Im there to often for no reason would be wrong I need you to believe I am with a player for a reason if you dont wont to I can then understand where your coming from. I am 15, Im polite and quiet and was dealt with terribley.

As you say they have maybe been told to get rid of people who are there regularly I dont think this is the case as I have been in on numerous diffirent occasions and actually most of the staff know I was with a player.

Considering all the money I put in to hearts through sponsorship of players, Merchandise, Tickets I think it is a ignorant to be treated in such manner and its people like you who get on my nerves. If I never explained well enough Im sorry but this woman is not just telling me to leave she is saying it the most horrible way and says it as if she hates you. In this thread there has been 2 other posts saying the same about her. I am going to the managers office on wednesday with a copy of all what happend and I am going to get some of the other staff to comment on my behaviour!

Thanks

sc

By the light

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Me and my mates play in the academy every tuesday night and have had a few run ins with her when she's working, especially when phoning up to book the pitch. She's a jobsworth on a power trip, the rest of the staff are great.

As an aside, the staff are employed by the University and have nothing to do with Hearts.

Hello fellow jambos,

she heard! Theres certain things that the staff have to do, its called doing a job.maybe when you grow up a bit ul understand!

MackaysCentreSpot
To be honest I think that is a bit wide of the mark to say I was in the wrong!

No where did I say you were in the wrong. Just stating that there are always two sides to a story.

Considering all the money I put in to hearts through sponsorship of players, Merchandise, Tickets I think it is a ignorant to be treated in such manner and its people like you who get on my nerves.

Care to elaborate on that statement.

Thanks

sc

as i said in another post and a few other people have said in here aswell, she's a moany cow, i go there because i'm friends with stevie banks laddie, and my cousins calum elliot and yet when it's the winter i'm not allowed in with banksy laddie even after him asking her , she said anyone under 16 who is not accompanied is not allowed in, yet i see younger lassies and laddies going in and able to sit down. i ask to use the toilet i'm not allowed, i go in to buy something from the vending machines i'm not allowed, it's poring of rain i've gotta stand outside. maybe a complaint is what that cow needs.

why the hell would you admit that!

Thats her alright PM me all the details as Im getting together information to take to the manager that would help!

Make sure you mention the fact she got called a stupid cow - just to give the complaint some balance.

she never heard it the OP said it under his breathe.

the fact that she throughs people of the astro with adults playing with there kids when there no wear near the goalkeepers and the goalkeepers are fine with it.

she's the most arrogant person ever, after vlad.

she heard! Theres certain things that the staff have to do, its called doing a job.maybe when you grow up a bit ul understand!

I don't know where you get your information from but maybe she did her me say that and I will point out that just was partly because I was so angry. When the secuirity came they where also cheeky but by then I calmed down and totally never replyed so I had legs to stand on when I complain. As I say there has been numerous occasions when I have been asked to leave. Only once has she been right that was because I was on the astroturf which you have to pay for and I know totally understand that and she is only doing her job but the problem is not her doing her job it is the way she goes about doing it. I have been there on numerous occasions why have none of the other staff asked me to leave?? If I do stuff wrong there why do none and I mean none out of about 10 diffirent staff ever ask me to leave?:confused:

Make sure you mention the fact she got called a stupid cow - just to give the complaint some balance.

I will be mentioning every word of it and they will see tommorow that I am not a trouble maker or a noisy person. I am going to print all the comments in this thread that are against her in that people have that are for her I will also print but not the advice ones. Thanks for the help!

Every post her has helped even the ones against my story as it has made me realise all the possibliteys.

Robbos Right Peg

Considering all the money I put in to hearts through sponsorship of players, Merchandise, Tickets I think it is a ignorant to be treated in such manner and its people like you who get on my nerves.

For a fifteen year old you must have a well paid paper round :rolleyes:

wee ruben,take that mad auld man of yours up to riccarton,you will never get any more hassle of them again ;)

wee ruben,take that mad auld man of yours up to riccarton,you will never get any more hassle of them again ;)[/Quote]

haha

For a fifteen year old you must have a well paid paper round :rolleyes:

It was a family contribrution!

wee ruben,take that mad auld man of yours up to riccarton,you will never get any more hassle of them again ;)

Awright Dwarf boy?:P

Did I tell yi I met we rubens paw whem me and her indoors were on a foriegn jolly?

He doesnt gamble anymore,ill bet he does;)