BELFAST

dodemac

ANYONE ANY IDEA OF HOW MANY OF US ARE GOING?? our flight leaves Prestwick at 13.35 anyone wanna meet up before the game ???

:):):)

Chris Evans
ANYONE ANY IDEA OF HOW MANY OF US ARE GOING?? our flight leaves Prestwick at 13.35 anyone wanna meet up before the game ???

:):):)

Yes mate. Departing Liverpool at 11.10am. So should be checked in to the digs by 1pm. Would be good to meet up with fellow jambos so any suggestions for pubs would be good.

Two social clubs near the ground are the Westbourne Glentoran Supporters Club on the Newtownards Rd , and the Welders Club on Dee St . Both are about 5mins walk from the ground.

There is a bar inside the ground that usually opens an hour before kick off and stays open through the game .

highlander1956

we're just gonna hit the Newtonards Road and then in the Westbourne from 6

What happened to the boycott everything. BOYCOTT belfast I say.. :)

helmet1874

alright terry wogan, also on the 11.10 flight from liverpool. see you in the bar at the airport for a beer

The Old Tolbooth

5 of us going on the Sunday morning 10.10am flights, and return on the Tuesday, witha further 2 meeting up on the Monday and staying until Wednesday.

Should be good crack.

Five of us leaving on the Monday back Tues. Think our flight is 13.35 from Prestwick! See you all in the bar if you're on the same flight!

jambohhearts2006

3 of us leaving edinburgh early sunday morning. this wil prob be our only good trip all seasonto i guess we have to make the most of it!!!

dodedajambo

anyone know what end the hearts fans will be in at the glens. just as important where is the bar in the ground? cheers. I will not be boycotting the bar:confused:

Chris Evans
alright terry wogan, also on the 11.10 flight from liverpool. see you in the bar at the airport for a beer

Magic mate. Will look out for you.

15 of us leaving on the 11th going over sometime in he morningish b&b the weekend home tuesday morning.

should be a good turn out, going for the 12th so should be a great time.

anyone know what end the hearts fans will be in at the glens. just as important where is the bar in the ground? cheers. I will not be boycotting the bar:confused:

The ground shouldn't be segregated. The bar is at the back of the main stand, right in front of you when you come through the turnstiles.

Archived