IPTV Smarters

Jambosteve1902

On 22/09/2019 at 14:48, BRAVEHEART1874 said:

Well steam kings have gave no update and nothing is working on the PC or kodi box yet

Ash from stream kings has confirmed his accounts have been breached and everything's shut down.

Ah well, let's see who steps up next

Салатные палочки

Doesn't look to hopeful just now. App completely down. Provider keeps saying it's necessary for the work they're doing but the more it goes on the more his updates seem less confident. 

11 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

what's your take on it?

It's cat and mouse, except every time they catch a mouse 3 more take it's place.

It's a blip, there are enough geeks to work it out and enough demand to make it worth their while. 

The White Cockade
5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's cat and mouse, except every time they catch a mouse 3 more take it's place.

It's a blip, there are enough geeks to work it out and enough demand to make it worth their while. 

possibly

but from what i've heard this affected millions and a lot of suppliers have given up the ghost

4 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

possibly

but from what i've heard this affected millions and a lot of suppliers have given up the ghost

I guess we'll see but it's rare that dodgy activity is closed down forever 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

One of my mates says the North American IPTV was working perfectly. His ex-is in Canada and has had no problems and streams worked 100% of the time.

According to him (I'm no expert, but he knows a bit more about this) they don't use xstreams and, therefore, haven't been affected. Unfortunately, I think you need to be in North America to buy one. He's getting one from a flea market next time he's over.

I assume there must be a way of buying one here?

jack D and coke
23 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

One of my mates says the North American IPTV was working perfectly. His ex-is in Canada and has had no problems and streams worked 100% of the time.

According to him (I'm no expert, but he knows a bit more about this) they don't use xstreams and, therefore, haven't been affected. Unfortunately, I think you need to be in North America to buy one. He's getting one from a flea market next time he's over.

I assume there must be a way of buying one here?

About 1% of IPTV suppliers didn’t use xtream as far as I know. It was pretty silly and I think going forward they’ll make sure that’s not going to happen again. 

Ive heard a few claiming to be unaffected but unless you’ve seen and used it I’d very much doubt it tbh. I’ve heard of a few getting shut down here today alone, StreamKings and jellybean IPTV have shut up shop, SK was a pretty big player, over 30k subs. 

Some wideos are trying to cash in and people are buying I guess cos they want their streams back. 

One thing I’d say is if he’s over there and using the US and Canadian channels then they’ve been mostly fine I’ve been watching perfectly on those streams pretty much since it all went off for most providers and tonight had all the carabao cup games in perfect 1080p. It’s the sly etc channels that are where the issues are and obviously because nobody can access their panels to sell anything atm. Xtream was the middleware that allowed you to add lines, extend lines or just do trials, it connected the streams to the user. 

Edited by jack D and coke

Салатные палочки

Update from my provider during the night saying they're in the process of developing a new app as the last one is buggered. Just a case of waiting to see. I go on holiday on Monday so hoping it will be up and running by the time I'm back. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
8 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

About 1% of IPTV suppliers didn’t use xtream as far as I know. It was pretty silly and I think going forward they’ll make sure that’s not going to happen again. 

Ive heard a few claiming to be unaffected but unless you’ve seen and used it I’d very much doubt it tbh. I’ve heard of a few getting shut down here today alone, StreamKings and jellybean IPTV have shut up shop, SK was a pretty big player, over 30k subs. 

Some wideos are trying to cash in and people are buying I guess cos they want their streams back. 

One thing I’d say is if he’s over there and using the US and Canadian channels then they’ve been mostly fine I’ve been watching perfectly on those streams pretty much since it all went off for most providers and tonight had all the carabao cup games in perfect 1080p. It’s the sly etc channels that are where the issues are and obviously because nobody can access their panels to sell anything atm. Xtream was the middleware that allowed you to add lines, extend lines or just do trials, it connected the streams to the user. 

👍

wentworth jambo

Message from my provider this morning advising on the back of the xstream bust, their stream provider has also been busted and they are currently trying to source a new provider. Happy to accept any PM's on currently working providers from anybody.

A decent percentage of my channels are now working. Seems like the HD links work and the FHD ones don't. My Sky sports seems to all be working but BT isn't , so far. 

A few more channels are coming back every hour.

15 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I reckon I must’ve had one of the best around. I’ve barely missed a thing. 

Fingers crossed.

On 25/09/2019 at 13:44, jack D and coke said:

Anybody use Kodi for their iptv? If so better find another app as Kodi is offline I believe. 

How can kodi be offline?

On 25/09/2019 at 11:51, jack D and coke said:

Same here, never missed a beat.

On 25/09/2019 at 11:51, jack D and coke said:

Who are you with? For research purposes obvs.

Салатные палочки

My smart tv IPTV app has limited channels. Sky Sports is fine but no BT. The firestick app is different and is completely down, which is a pity as it was a nice app and looked great. Says they are developing a new app at present. 

I'm hoping that works as up until last week they have been a great provider and never had any issues (also that I recently renewed for the year) but if it doesn't work out I'll just need to source a new provider. 

I'm sure they will be hoping they pull it off as it will be a lot of money lost for them. 

That's me back up and running. Had to switch plug ins. Was originally using all4one no using primal tv.

Unfortunately ketchup isn't running yet though.

jack D and coke

Right atm there’s not much bud. Still a lot down and a few have disappeared altogether. 
My service is working fairly well but as far as Hearts tv is concerned I don’t imagine that will be at the top of any service’s priorities until things start getting back to normal if that even happens. 
Loads of the channel suppliers have disappeared as well. 

Ok cheers J&D. 
I’ll wait until all has calmed down. 
My current provider (reality media) is in a state of constant meltdown, which is a shame as it wasn’t bad. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/10/2019 at 17:18, Mister Dee said:

Can anyone recommend a decent provider for sky sports (& Hearts TV)? 
Using a kodi box.

Ta. 

I'd also love a recommendation if anyone can help.  Pm me if you need to.   Thanks