IPTV Smarters

Jambosteve1902

Jambosteve1902

Question for y'-all just got IPTV on my phone, watched Rangers euro match on Gers tv was fine. Noticed tonight hibs tv is only audio i thought IPTV was a way around the being out Uk route to watching games? Fancied watching newcastle rip them apart. Anyone else use iptv smarters or other IPTV? Hoping Sundays game will be live for me!

Coburg Hearts
3 minutes ago, Jambosteve1902 said:

Question for y'-all just got IPTV on my phone, watched Rangers euro match on Gers tv was fine. Noticed tonight hibs tv is only audio i thought IPTV was a way around the being out Uk route to watching games? Fancied watching newcastle rip them apart. Anyone else use iptv smarters or other IPTV? Hoping Sundays game will be live for me!

Didn't know it was on, but checked and it's audio I'm getting as well.

Jambosteve1902
Just now, Coburg Hearts said:

Didn't know it was on, but checked and it's audio I'm getting as well.

Is it usually reliable for Hearts games that are on Hearts TV? To get the live streams. Legit only reason i got it was for dad to watch our away games if im at them and hes not 

Coburg Hearts
2 minutes ago, Jambosteve1902 said:

Is it usually reliable for Hearts games that are on Hearts TV? To get the live streams. Legit only reason i got it was for dad to watch our away games if im at them and hes not 

It has been most of the time, and was ok for the Stenhousemuir game, but you'll need a VPN, and probably best using Lisbon as it's the same time line as us. 

Both Hearts and Hibs put out statements last week saying if you used a VPN it wouldn't work because of some new DMR thingy they were going to use. Time will tell, but I couldn't watch the Stenny game on my Hearts TV International account but it was fine with IPTV. 

I've got a chipped firestick which gets me all the fitba and movies for £70 a year 

Is that the same as IPTV 🤔

Jambosteve1902
2 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

I've got a chipped firestick which gets me all the fitba and movies for £70 a year 

Think they work same way pal 

jack D and coke
13 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

That’s iptv yeah. Can get a bit cheaper than that though.

TyphoonJambo

My brother has iptv but as hes in the uk needs to log in to my Nord vpn account and, since the new drm gizmo, connects through lisbon. He's not ripping of as he also has an international account and uses that, with the vpn, to watch on his ipad. 

Durham Jambo
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Yeah they have new DRM (Digital Rights Management) VPN doesn’t do it. 

Apparently. 

It’ll depend on how it tries to identify a VPN. Some of the basic ones (TunnelBear for example) give everyone the same IP address. If the system recognised multiple users with the same IP address it’ll assume it’s a VPN and block access. 

Pay at for a decent VPN that’ll give you an individual IP address and it’ll be harder to block. 

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Durham Jambo said:

It’ll depend on how it tries to identify a VPN. Some of the basic ones (TunnelBear for example) give everyone the same IP address. If the system recognised multiple users with the same IP address it’ll assume it’s a VPN and block access. 

Pay at for a decent VPN that’ll give you an individual IP address and it’ll be harder to block. 

👍🏼

Perhaps HibsTV only had audio last night?

The Hearts Stenny ga.e was still on Hearts TV after they announced that DRM thing.

• 4 weeks later...
Unknown user
14 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

What’s the best pay for IPTV for sports at the moment guys?  Fancy a change from my provider. 

Thanks

As far as I can tell they're all much of a muchness, reselling the same streams.

Area 51 are w@nks though, can't get the necessary links together for my kodi, won't proceed a refund, won't answer any messages. 

Find one that has a strong Facebook presence, that's how their customer service normally works. I'm with streamkings just now but was thinking of switching to Wicked TV simply because they have an easy link up with iVue EPG on kodi, while streamkings' EPG info messes with my kodi - it has LOADS of tv shows and films included in the m3u, each episode counts as a channel, so my wee raspberry pi has to download 32,000 channels of info every time it updates the listings. 

Last thing I'd say - avoid lifetime subs like the utter plague, I never go for more than 3 months at a time. Shifting sands in this game!

45 minutes ago, Smithee said:

As far as I can tell they're all much of a muchness, reselling the same streams.

Area 51 are w@nks though, can't get the necessary links together for my kodi, won't proceed a refund, won't answer any messages. 

Find one that has a strong Facebook presence, that's how their customer service normally works. I'm with streamkings just now but was thinking of switching to Wicked TV simply because they have an easy link up with iVue EPG on kodi, while streamkings' EPG info messes with my kodi - it has LOADS of tv shows and films included in the m3u, each episode counts as a channel, so my wee raspberry pi has to download 32,000 channels of info every time it updates the listings. 

Last thing I'd say - avoid lifetime subs like the utter plague, I never go for more than 3 months at a time. Shifting sands in this game!

Thanks for the heads up mate I’ll go searching twitter :) I had one before but it went down the pan a month into my six months 👍

3 hours ago, Last Laff said:

What’s the best pay for IPTV for sports at the moment guys?  Fancy a change from my provider. 

Thanks

I guess you'll get a private message from somebody on here - if they do I can vouch that it's outstanding and made all the easier by the support you get in setting it up!

Suffolk Jambo

Also looking for a new provider as my current sub run out next month and the current provider has had more issues in the last 6 weeks than the previous 12 months and looks like its going down the pan.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

I guess you'll get a private message from somebody on here - if they do I can vouch that it's outstanding and made all the easier by the support you get in setting it up!

I assume it's the same as my one, excellent service and £30 for a year. 2 of my mates can vouch for it, too. 

2 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Thanks mate 👍

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I assume it's the same as my one, excellent service and £30 for a year. 2 of my mates can vouch for it, too. 

Any chance of sending me a pm the one you use?

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I wouldn't mind a PM too please.  Can't go wrong at that price

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
28 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Any chance of sending me a pm the one you use?

Thanks in advance.

25 minutes ago, babywhalo said:

I wouldn't mind a PM too please.  Can't go wrong at that price

It's not me that sells them. But a poster with same name as a bourbon whisky and soft drink can help. 👍

Edit, he's posted so Jack D and coke is the man. 

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

• 3 weeks later...

IPTeevee fecked. Got this from my ‘provider’:

As some people maybe aware there was a massive operation to take down ipeetv yesterday. It worked! 

The main front end that all providers use is called xtream. They were taken down so now I cant get any access to panels etc so unable to renew customers or sort live feeds out etc

There is a plan in place but you may have some downtime. 

Also this is not just us, there are over 700k users affected acceoss the world. 

Please be patient and await next update. 

Regards

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

As some people maybe aware there was a massive operation to take down ipeetv yesterday. It worked! 

The main front end that all providers use is called xtream. They were taken down so now I cant get any access to panels etc so unable to renew customers or sort live feeds out etc

Regards

Aye, it's a pisser.

Like Arnie though it will be back.

Салатные палочки

My provider put a post on today saying that they are working on a changover but it could be up to 48 hours. Seems quite confident it will be back up ans running soon. Bloody hope so as I've just renewed for another year. 

A lot of channels are jumping on and off but absolutely no chance of seeing any of the games tonight. 

2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

My provider put a post on today saying that they are working on a changover but it could be up to 48 hours. Seems quite confident it will be back up ans running soon. Bloody hope so as I've just renewed for another year. 

A lot of channels are jumping on and off but absolutely no chance of seeing any of the games tonight. 

My 6 month sub started the day it all kicked off :laugh:

Ah it is what it is, they'll never stop this stuff, take one out, another will pop up, create a secure technology, someone will find the flaw.

Those are the updates I've had from my IPTV  provider (Necro) . Hopefully everything works out ok.

I watched two games on Youtube tonight on my TV, and the quality was fine, so there is always that option for the football. I subscribe to Hearts International as well, so have that base covered. 

UPDATE 2: We have started the migration to our new Panel. We are giving our best to make the transfer as smooth as possible. Downtimes are to be expected. 

Current ETA: 2-72 Hours.

UPDATE 3: We are still working very hard to resolve the migration. All of our customers are going to get a compensation for the duration. Also we are currently writing our own scripts do be able to renew and edit your lines. 

Current ETA: Today - Tomorrow

UPDATE 4:
We are currently waiting for server install. Awaiting the answer from datacentre.

PS not a clue what most of the above means. 

10 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Those are the updates I've had from my IPTV  provider (Necro) . Hopefully everything works out ok.

I watched two games on Youtube tonight on my TV, and the quality was fine, so there is always that option for the football. I subscribe to Hearts International as well, so have that base covered. 

UPDATE 2: We have started the migration to our new Panel. We are giving our best to make the transfer as smooth as possible. Downtimes are to be expected. 

Current ETA: 2-72 Hours.

UPDATE 3: We are still working very hard to resolve the migration. All of our customers are going to get a compensation for the duration. Also we are currently writing our own scripts do be able to renew and edit your lines. 

Current ETA: Today - Tomorrow

UPDATE 4:
We are currently waiting for server install. Awaiting the answer from datacentre.

PS not a clue what most of the above means. 

Update 5

Servers are ready. We still testing the new Middleware Panel we will keep you updated once all is backup and running later today. 

Thanks for your patience.

luckyBatistuta
8 hours ago, Irufushi said:

None of mine worked yesterday apart from the golf which was the only one I wanted to watch. Bonus! 

At least you could get some much needed tips then 😜

Just checked and mine are down, sitting on the login page, but unable to😞

On 19/09/2019 at 16:26, Pans Jambo said:

Regards

Got the same, was happy with them as well after going through a few thought I'd found a diamond in the rough, this is why I only pay from month to month mind you so not all bad.

5 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Not sure, but it does seem that way.

UPDATE 6: 
We still have problems migrating the new panel. Nearly finished installation. Data merge is still waiting. We are really sorry for the delays and working all day to resolve the issues. No ETA at the moment.

My IPTV provider issued a message of possible downtime the other day, but thankfully it has worked perfectly with zero  interruptions.

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ve watched everything all day too and bang on streams. Nowhere near getting all the channels back tho. 

Yeah i believe one of the iptv groups has managed to show epl matches

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Sharky999 said:

Yeah i believe one of the iptv groups has managed to show epl matches

I believe around 75% of the channel suppliers (not iptv providers) are offline or lying low atm so they’re adding other stuff as they find them. I watched on the American streams which I find much better anyway. I had perfect 1080p stuff all day👍🏼

UPDATE 8:
We are mostly finished with the migration. Currently we are waiting for channel sources to turn on their channels as most of them are still stuck moving to a new Middleware software. The panel should be available to resellers within some hours. We hope that we can provide some live channels in that time frame aswell. Everything that delays it from now on is not in our hands. All lines will be gifted a 7 day compensation. Again sorry for the inconvenience caused.

My problem is of a similar nature but different.  As I am  currently abroad, Hearts International access is not a problem, the issue for me is accessing UK sites; the likes of BBC iPlayer, SKY GO, Amazon Prime, etc. now  have better location finding software that can identify you are using a VPN and deny access.  I get a message of "Please switch off your VPN before accessing this programme"

SKY is my current problem as while I can still access Sports through my Tablet, I am blocked on my Laptop. I am having to use MS Edge as with Explorer, Chrome and Firefox, my actual location can be identified.

Currently, it very much depends on who your VPN provider is and what device you are using.  I use different VPN's for Laptop and Tablet.  I can see in the future Apple installing location software in-built into all their devices which will over-ride VPNs.

I am working with my own VPN provider(s) to fix the problem but I expect that in general all VPN Providers will need to upgrade their systems to meet the intelligent software being used by the media companies to safeguard their international copyright.

I can listen to Off The Ball on a Saturday over the Internet, but at 2PM I get Richard Gordon's voice telling me that   "For rights reason you are unable to listen to this programme on a world wide stream..." So I then use a VPN and 810 mw player.