Aberdeen away

jimmy the jambo

we will have played sevco and celtic twice in the 1st 15 games........seems a bit harsh. also have killie(3rd) twice and away to Aberdeen(4th), hibs(5th) away in those 15, that's no a great set of fixtures.

were basically doing the split at the start of the season and end if we manage it

Edited by reaths17

Suits me!

I come home from holiday on the Saturday, so was hoping for a Dons win during the week...

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I always like playing on the opening day, but hey ho, LA Phil Friday, Golf Saturday, Pittodrie Sunday it will have to be, hard life.

Shite not playing on the opening day of the season. :(

Unlike others though, I like to get harder fixtures at the beginning of the league season. 

Anyway, I’m still not ready to accept Aberdeen as some kind of top team. Reckon we will beat them tbh.

The Treasurer

Is it just me or does playing at 3pm on a Saturday seem to be the exception for Hearts these days.

We seem to have a much higher proportion of our games moved for various reasons than any other club, (apart form the bigot twins away matches of course)

4forDevries
3 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Shite not playing on the opening day of the season. :(

Unlike others though, I like to get harder fixtures at the beginning of the league season. 

Anyway, I’m still not ready to accept Aberdeen as some kind of top team. Reckon we will beat them tbh.

Watching the away Aberdeen leg from the euro tie the other day on free sports just now. Don's don't look particularly inventive or quick....so far. 

been here before

Every year I promise myself Im not going back up to that shit tip of a ground. 28 sheets to visit the worst ground in the Premier League.

5 hour, 200 mile round trip to stand/sit in the cold, in a corner and with a shit view invaribly watching a lacklustre performance cumulating in an insipid efeat. Every time Im not going back until the tickets are onsale and I crack. When the game was on Saturday it looked like I couldnt go due to other commitments and I was content with that.

But now its on the Sunday... 😭