jake

Epstein

Governor Tarkin
21 hours ago, Cruyff said:

I think Ghislane will be locked away like a Russian Doll behind various security measures to ensure she is not bumped off or commits "suicide". The FBI need her. Their whole investigation hinges on her testimony. She'll serve between 5-10 years for her info, the victims will get justice and the baddies will be locked up. 

And then they'll have her offed.

Cruyff
26 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

And then they'll have her offed.

No doubt. Whatever happens, Ghislane Maxwell will not die from natural causes. 

Governor Tarkin
5 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

No doubt. Whatever happens, Ghislane Maxwell will not die from natural causes. 

Nope. 

Cast into a motorway flyover bridge somewhere. Nap.

Cruyff
45 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Nope. 

:laugh:

Tazio
53 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Nope. 

Well her family do have a bit of history of not being great on yachts so that’s an option. 

Governor Tarkin
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Well her family do have a bit of history of not being great on yachts so that’s an option. 

:interehjrling:

Disposing of her at sea instead of in a lake or a flooded disused quarry would save you the bother of having to wrap her to a concrete fence post with chicken wire I suppose.

Let the fish do the spade work, so to speak.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

I P Knightley

I was speaking to a couple of guys who worked closely with the royal household. They are in no doubt that Andrew was at it. Instructions to security detail to keep a distance when there were certain visitors in the house. Overall, the family seems to be as seedy as any. 

Shanks

Thoughts and prayers

Cade

Bail denied.  

Not guilty plea submitted.  

She'd tried to claim that she had no money and was living hand to mouth.

Despite being guarded by a private security firm made of ex special forces veterans.

Also claimed she didn't know who owned the estate she was found in. Prosecutors allege it was one of her estates, bought under a pseudonym.

She had asked to be granted bail and placed under house arrest in a 5 star hotel in Manhattan.

:Aye:

JFK-1
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Bail denied.  

Not guilty plea submitted.  

She'd tried to claim that she had no money and was living hand to mouth.

Despite being guarded by a private security firm made of ex special forces veterans.

Also claimed she didn't know who owned the estate she was found in. Prosecutors allege it was one of her estates, bought under a pseudonym.

She had asked to be granted bail and placed under house arrest in a 5 star hotel in Manhattan.

:Aye:

No money?

Her lawyers denied that she was a flight risk and asked for her release on bail of $5m (£4m). The requested bail was secured by a $3.75m property in the UK.

She has three passports and speaks four languages. And if she's like Epstein she had false passports and money/valuables stashed ready for an escape. He too asked for bail and offered to hand over in excess of $500 million to get out on bail.

Prosecutors pointed out to the judge that they had raided one of his houses. In that house they gained entry to a small safe in which they found a bag of diamonds and a number of false passports. An escape kit which they had no doubt he would use.

His lawyers said well you have the diamonds and the passports. The prosecutors argued yes we do but it demonstrates a pre-conceived plan of escape. And we don't know if he has other escape kits stashed all over the place,

Bail denied.

Weakened Offender
On 08/07/2020 at 13:21, I P Knightley said:

I was speaking to a couple of guys who worked closely with the royal household. They are in no doubt that Andrew was at it. Instructions to security detail to keep a distance when there were certain visitors in the house. Overall, the family seems to be as seedy as any. 

They're utter vermin, top to bottom. The Russians and French knew their stuff. 

weehammy

Were these the Guys you met in the queue at Greggs?

Cade
1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Shooter turned out to be some anti-womens rights lawyer who kept taking ludicrous cases

Who was himself then found dead.

And may have killed another "mens rights" lawyer.

Another murderous Incel??

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/21/anti-feminist-lawyer-suspect-roy-den-hollander-new-jersey-fbi-california-killing

Smithee
Posted (edited)

That butler twat said in his book that they all had nicknames. Andrew's was The **** (a lady's sexual whatnots)

Edited by Smithee

SwindonJambo

They truly are a dysfunctional bunch of overpriveleged deviants and inbreds. Once the Queen passes, I think it's time to call a halt to the whole thing and put them all in modest accommodation.

JFK-1

gashauskis9
2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

In the words of Billy Connolly “away up tae the sky and see yer faither”

RobNox

Maxwell will never make it to trial.  Too many powerful people have too much to lose if she decides to strike a deal, and let's face it, if she doesn't agree to a deal she will spend the rest of her life in prison.  Her father was suicided by Mossad when he tried to ransom Israel to bail him out of his financial mess.  

JFK-1
53 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Maxwell will never make it to trial.  Too many powerful people have too much to lose if she decides to strike a deal, and let's face it, if she doesn't agree to a deal she will spend the rest of her life in prison.  Her father was suicided by Mossad when he tried to ransom Israel to bail him out of his financial mess.  

As the video which makes some interesting points mentions, it's not quite so straightforward as that. She's going to have a team of high powered lawyers who will have had a year to go over every little detail of law.

First they're going to go for dismissal due to statute of limitations and if that fails move on to the immunity document Epstein was given. Which apparently granted immunity to a lot more than him.

If all that fails they will then move on to trying to strike a deal. And as for whacking her, given what happened to Epstein that may be a whacking too far to have any hope of being passed off as coincidence.

RobNox
1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

As the video which makes some interesting points mentions, it's not quite so straightforward as that. She's going to have a team of high powered lawyers who will have had a year to go over every little detail of law.

First they're going to go for dismissal due to statute of limitations and if that fails move on to the immunity document Epstein was given. Which apparently granted immunity to a lot more than him.

If all that fails they will then move on to trying to strike a deal. And as for whacking her, given what happened to Epstein that may be a whacking too far to have any hope of being passed off as coincidence.

The people who stand  to lose if it gets to the stage where whacking her is the only option will not think twice about doing so, and will not give a shiny shite about how bad it looks.  

A Boy Named Crow

Watching the BBC video, I was shocked to hear the trial is still a year away.  I wouldn't fancy her chances of making it that long,  going by the description of her current digs.

Maybe I misunderstood,  but it sounds like she will first try to have the case dismissed,  then only if that fails will the prospect of a deal naming names etc come up.

If all this is a year from now,  it's a long time for Andrew to not be sweating on it!

Seymour M Hersh
On 21/07/2020 at 22:35, Weakened Offender said:

They're utter vermin, top to bottom. The Russians and French knew their stuff. 

:rofl:

I P Knightley
On 24/07/2020 at 21:22, RobNox said:

Was that the common conclusion? I didn't do much reading of the story at the time. Knew Cap'n Bob's demise was dodgy and his two sons who took over MGN got no good publicity. I always found it funny that he named his boys about as ordinary as you could name boys (Kevin and Ian) whilst his daughter had an exotic, unpronounceable handle.

She'll want to be careful when being transferred from jail to courthouse. Keep a look out for a white Fiat Uno.