• Justin Z

• Unknown user

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Jeff said:

Meh she will commit suicide

Just about to say the same thing.

Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

They are going to have to get creative in taking care of her.

Are bookies taking bets on her surving the weekend?!

Салатные палочки
4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

They are going to have to get creative in taking care of her.

Was just thinking the same. Suicide is too much of a coincidence. Perhaps a major event to take the heat off it? Who knows. 

What I do know is Prince Andrew's arse will be going 5p 50p right now. 

The Mighty Thor

in the current climate I genuinely wouldn't be shocked if Trump strangled her with a pair of Ivanka's tights on Saturday Night Live.

Jambo-Jimbo

If she's been smart, she'll have hidden her diary away, so it can be used as a bargaining chip.

In other news, Harrods has seemingly sold out of toilet paper.

John Gentleman

Andy's @rse will be a bit squeaky now. I'd imagine the FBI would've had had her under surveillance for quite some time. I'm wondering what she'll disclose when plea bargaining time comes around.........

16 minutes ago, John Gentleman said:

Andy's @rse will be a bit squeaky now. I'd imagine the FBI would've had had her under surveillance for quite some time. I'm wondering what she'll disclose when plea bargaining time comes around.........

Yep, if she isn't bumped off before hand, they will dangle that huge carrot in front of her. She's looking at 20-30 years minimum, she's not getting out alive. 5-10yrs to sing like a canary though, she'd be up for that I'd imagine. 

CostaJambo
18 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

I’m sure if he could, Prince Andrew would be sweating about now. 

Nice. Well played.

Jambo-Jimbo
17 hours ago, Barack said:

Was saying this on Twitter. Her life won't be worth the indictment it's printed on, if not. 

My reasoning, is that she's been in talks with the SDNY, for weeks if not month's, being deposed. It's also being run by the Public Corruption Unit. This, by all accounts, is as rare as hen's teeth.

Barr blatantly got wind of it and thus attempted his botched Geoffrey Berman job. And has now been left with Audrey Strauss, who is very much on Berman's side by all accounts.

Coincidences just recently:

Alan Dershowitz had a massive Twitter Epstein-related meltdown a few days ago. Rudy Giuliani shows up at the WH, a day before this is announced.

And another fun fact I learned, today. Barr's Dad was the main guy at Dalton, where he hired a 20 year old unqualified Epstein to teach.

I'd agree, can't see her living in a big mansion and the FBI only find out now where she was staying, no, I'd think a serious of negotiations have been going on for some time.

Coincidence that the FBI publicly slag off Prince Andrew just a matter of two weeks ago, I think not.

Public Corruption Unit, my understanding is that it can only mean that there are person/s whom are in some form of public office or in some other high profile pubilc position are on their radar. 

Jambo-Jimbo
7 hours ago, Barack said:

The PCU don't usually get involved, if it's just one high profile member of the public that is being investigated/indicted.

The acknowledgement they're leading the investigation, has raised some eyebrows amongst the NY legal minds on Twitter. 

That's nothing compared to the blood pressure of some.

7 hours ago, Barack said:

The PCU don't usually get involved, if it's just one high profile member of the public that is being investigated/indicted.

The acknowledgement they're leading the investigation, has raised some eyebrows amongst the NY legal minds on Twitter. 

So what kind of numbers are being mentioned.

If I'm reading this right does that mean there are more than a few implicated?

1 hour ago, Space Pirate said:

She deed yet?

Naw, her suicide has been scheduled for early next week.  Apparently she's going to shoot herself in the head, six times, just to make sure.

Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Naw, her suicide has been scheduled for early next week.  Apparently she's going to shoot herself in the head, six times, just to make sure.

😂

3 minutes ago, RobNox said:

It's tomorrow not next week, that's why the pubs and restaurants are opening in England tomorrow, Price Andrew has a table booked at Pizzahut at 5pm.

Chances are good Ghislaine Maxwell will try to cut a deal for verifiable information only she can provide. 

SwindonJambo
47 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

image.thumb.jpeg.04849266c88e6dae612c5849b9f86b25.jpeg

Naughty! Naughty! 😉

On a serious note, I really hope she doesn't do herself in and the authorities offer her some concession to spill the beans. If that happens, there will be more than a few people in high places absolutely shitting their pants.

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, SwindonJambo said:

Naughty! Naughty! 😉

On a serious note, I really hope she doesn't do herself in and the authorities offer her some concession to spill the beans. If that happens, there will be more than a few people in high places absolutely shitting their pants.

I hope so too. Time monsters like these were properly held to account. 

The list of frequent visitors to paedo island is an indication of the open secret.

And if they didnt use children for sex they certainly knew it was happening.

There's a picture of Ghislane Maxwell and Kevin Spacey sitting on the Queen & Prince Phillips thrones after a private tour by Andrew. Oops :rofl:

19 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Chances are good Ghislaine Maxwell will try to cut a deal for verifiable information only she can provide. 

That's almost certain to be the case, she stands to spend the rest of her life in jail if she is found guilty, and from what I've seen in the media, it seems that it's a common approach in America to get someone who was party to what was going on, and offer them a deal if they are willing to spill the beans.

It might seem a bit iffy, but I suppose it's better to let one person off lightly in order to snare far more offenders and maybe even get to the crux of the whole affair.

I would hope they take more care of her than they did Epstein, it wouldn't look good if someone manages to suicide her.  

Weakened Offender
8 hours ago, Cruyff said:

There's a picture of Ghislane Maxwell and Kevin Spacey sitting on the Queen & Prince Phillips thrones after a private tour by Andrew. Oops :rofl:

The Royal Family are ****ed in this country. Once the wee one at the top goes its game over. 

Absolute vermin. 

8 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

The Royal Family are ****ed in this country. Once the wee one at the top goes its game over. 

Absolute vermin. 

Fingers crossed.

gashauskis9
20 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Well they’re the king and queen of something.

Epstein covered his arse by secretly filming the "rich & powerful" with underage girls just incase any of them were hauled into court and Ghislane Maxwell has them in a safe. 

:wow:

This is going to be the biggest scandal ever if she throws the likes of Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew etc... Under the feckin bus. 

On 02/07/2020 at 18:21, Jeff said:

odds on her dying from corona?

Is that why covid was released?

:conspiracy:

I don't actually know if I'm joking or not.

5 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Epstein covered his arse by secretly filming the "rich & powerful" with underage girls just incase any of them were hauled into court and Ghislane Maxwell has them in a safe. 

This is going to be the biggest scandal ever if she throws the likes of Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew etc... Under the feckin bus. 

I bet to protect himself was only a small part of the reason. He will have done it for his own hideous pleasure of watching them back

Dusk_Till_Dawn
On 05/07/2020 at 23:56, Weakened Offender said:

Absolute vermin. 

I think old Wills has probably got just about enough credit to soldier on but after him, the whole thing’s toast. Hopefully the CIA rendition Prince Andrew.

What are Harry and Meghan lecturing us about today?

On 03/07/2020 at 12:36, Barack said:

I think they are after Alex Acosta. He was the guy that helped cover up most of Epstein’s crimes in 2008. 

On 06/07/2020 at 08:52, Sarah O said:

Fingers crossed.

I knew we’d agree on something eventually. 

:lol: 

10 hours ago, Cruyff said:

It didn't work well considering he got "suicided"...... 

Just now, Normthebarman said:

It didn't work well considering he got "suicided"...... 

I think Ghislane will be locked away like a Russian Doll behind various security measures to ensure she is not bumped off or commits "suicide". The FBI need her. Their whole investigation hinges on her testimony. She'll serve between 5-10 years for her info, the victims will get justice and the baddies will be locked up. 

Fox News cropping Trump out of various pics taken with Epstein and Maxwell.

Trump's entire family (well, their minions) systematically going through all their social media and deleting any mention of Epstein and Maxwell.

Panic mode engaged.

Weakened Offender
23 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I think old Wills has probably got just about enough credit to soldier on but after him, the whole thing’s toast. Hopefully the CIA rendition Prince Andrew.

What are Harry and Meghan lecturing us about today?

I'm not so sure about William. Everyone in the UK has grown up with the Queen. Even people who vehemently want rid of this mob accept it won't be on her watch, no matter how depraved Andrew behaves. 

Her death will change everything, and rightly so. 

Edited by Weakened Offender

Governor Tarkin
21 hours ago, Cruyff said:

I think Ghislane will be locked away like a Russian Doll behind various security measures to ensure she is not bumped off or commits "suicide". The FBI need her. Their whole investigation hinges on her testimony. She'll serve between 5-10 years for her info, the victims will get justice and the baddies will be locked up. 

And then they'll have her offed.

26 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

And then they'll have her offed.

No doubt. Whatever happens, Ghislane Maxwell will not die from natural causes. 

Governor Tarkin
5 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

No doubt. Whatever happens, Ghislane Maxwell will not die from natural causes. 

Nope. 

Cast into a motorway flyover bridge somewhere. Nap.

53 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Nope. 

Cast into a motorway flyover bridge somewhere. Nap.

Well her family do have a bit of history of not being great on yachts so that’s an option. 

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Well her family do have a bit of history of not being great on yachts so that’s an option. 

:interehjrling:

Disposing of her at sea instead of in a lake or a flooded disused quarry would save you the bother of having to wrap her to a concrete fence post with chicken wire I suppose.

Let the fish do the spade work, so to speak.

Edited by Governor Tarkin