What has been your biggest personal facepalm moment posting on Kickback?

i8hibsh

Stuart Lyon
34 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I’ve just had a wee look online.

There’s a company called Scotarts that do a similar one for £16.

Seems to depict the 2006 Final, the 2012 Final, Pressley and various other Hearts things.

The Hearts pint glass is sold out!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Locky

• iantjambo

• jake

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

The Hearts pint glass is sold out!

Ach!  Sorry @Locky, I didn’t notice that.

Hope you can get one somewhere else. :thumbsup:

Thanks, Stuart.

7 hours ago, Locky said:

I've had my fair share. Mostly in the first few months of me being on the forum. In fairness, I was 15.

I actually delved away back to round about the time I joined, a few weeks back. Reading some of my posts and threads were cringey. One in particular was when I started a thread after making a fake account on Hibs.net. The username was something blatantly obvious like 'Hibsareshite' and I posted the login details here in case anyone wanted to log in and abuse folk. 15 year old me though that was a ****ing great idea.

:vrface:

I'm glad internet was shite back when I was 15 otherwise I'd have been up to shit like that :lol:

waiting 30 seconds for a page to open up on dial up using my step dads window 98 PC; I could hardly be arsed with using the internet at all back in those days.

7 hours ago, Locky said:

I've had my fair share. Mostly in the first few months of me being on the forum. In fairness, I was 15.

I actually delved away back to round about the time I joined, a few weeks back. Reading some of my posts and threads were cringey. One in particular was when I started a thread after making a fake account on Hibs.net. The username was something blatantly obvious like 'Hibsareshite' and I posted the login details here in case anyone wanted to log in and abuse folk. 15 year old me though that was a ****ing great idea.

:rofl:

Think I’ll do one of these tomorrow.

Look out for a new poster on .net called ‘Vermin Trash’ with this avatar.

6A551736-3CEF-4F34-A4CC-7501D52082CC.jpeg

CostaJambo

Sending a PM to the poster who made the brilliant birthday cake of Tynie offering to go into business with him when heavily pished :gok: