Amy Winehoose

Carl Spackler

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Watching Amy Winehouse last night was painful. Somebody somewhere has persuade her to sign herself out of hospital to do that. She's obviously being paid but you have to wonder about the background figures lining their pockets too.

If her husband is out the nick in a fortnight I give her six months, tops. Her old man comes across as a bit of a dick. mm I wonder.

Jay-Z. What a showman!

Yesterday's man Noel Gallagher must have been watching through the cracks of his fingers as he kicked off with the cheeky version of Wonderwall and then proceeded to tear the roof off.

That show was up there with Pulp in 95 ( ? ) and Radiohead in 97 ( ? )

Good performance from Jay Z but the crowd were at their loudest whilst singing Wonderwall. I doubt Noel Gallagher was bothered by that at all.

Winehouse has a great voice, just a pity it will only be around for a few more years. She'll be 'brown breed' by 2010.

As I'm off to T in the Park in a couple of weeks, I hope Amy Winehouse cancels now to avoid the repeat of her no show last year.

As others have said, her "singing" was reduced to mumbing incoherently into the mic, and she could barely stand. Her backing singers gave her numerous stares like "are you sure you can go on?" throughout.

I gave up watching during a terrible cover of the Specials' "Message To You, Rudi", and switched to interactive to watch a great Raconteurs set.

With her husband getting out around the same time as her scheduled appearance I think it would be a waste of time going to see her anyway (not that I would be - think she clashes with Kings of Leon).

Gavsy Van Gaverson
As I'm off to T in the Park in a couple of weeks, I hope Amy Winehouse cancels now to avoid the repeat of her no show last year.

As others have said, her "singing" was reduced to mumbing incoherently into the mic, and she could barely stand. Her backing singers gave her numerous stares like "are you sure you can go on?" throughout.

I gave up watching during a terrible cover of the Specials' "Message To You, Rudi", and switched to interactive to watch a great Raconteurs set.

With her husband getting out around the same time as her scheduled appearance I think it would be a waste of time going to see her anyway (not that I would be - think she clashes with Kings of Leon).

I've not yet seen Winehouse live, but based on her performance and the performance by the King of LeonS I still won't have seen her after TITP.

:)

Radio 1 and the rest of the media need their head sorted! There all claiming Amy Wino was a success?! Why because she didn't shoot up on stage?!

Have any of you actually listened to her - she was like a pub singer on one to many house doubles!

a complete state.

Hendrix made LSD interesting

Marley made weed acceptable

Winehouse is doing a great job in putting kids off smack n crack at least!

The thing that I find funny about Amy Winehouse is how people are keen to call her a "genius" because of her personal problems.

People in this country are so in love with the "every genius is flawed" school of thinking that they take it conversely, assuming that every flawed individual in the public eye must automatically be a genius. It's a bit silly.

deesidejambo
The thing that I find funny about Amy Winehouse is how people are keen to call her a "genius" because of her personal problems.

People in this country are so in love with the "every genius is flawed" school of thinking that they take it conversely, assuming that every flawed individual in the public eye must automatically be a genius. It's a bit silly.

I agree. She is absolute gash anyway. She deserves a pummeling for destroying Valerie.

Archived