Levein In!

R08813

6 minutes ago, kila said:

This thread terrifies me. It really is like we’re stuck in a time loop under Budge!

I guess this will get bumped again come October when we’re bottom six and Bob is saying he can fix it, just needs to sign a few more players etc…

Same old JKB Fanboys who defended Levein against anybody criticising his shite football now defending Neilson’s shite football. 😏

They must be cringing when they read the absolute dross they posted. 🙈

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phil Dunphy

• Pasquale for King

• JamboAl

• soonbe110

jambo-in-furness
35 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Gtf, when you get there Gtf some more and when you come back just Gtf. 

The football club is a shambles under budge. 

We have went backwards under her stewardship. 

Going to end up becoming a yoyo club. 

It's not food enough. 

Your saying its okay to lose to Brora because fans weren't at the game.

The worst result in the clubs entire history. 

How is he still employed

“it’s not food enough”

fruedian slip?

1 minute ago, jambo-in-furness said:

“it’s not food enough”

fruedian slip?

He’s right - the football has been mince!

13 minutes ago, frankblack said:

We spent £60m on players?  I must have missed that. :rofl:

New stand...?

Anyone know how our FoH money was spent over the last 12 months....?

Fire_At_The_Disco
14 minutes ago, frankblack said:

We spent £60m on players?  I must have missed that. :rofl:

The guy is factually correct, over the 5 year plan we have spunked £60m on a variety of shite including 90 odd signings and rooftop dining for the elite amongst our soft and accepting support.  

33 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

“it’s not food enough”

fruedian slip?

Yes sir. I still stand by it its not food enough. As Thomaso said we have been mince 

31 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

He’s right - the football has been mince!

Who is this he??? 

35 minutes ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

The guy is factually correct, over the 5 year plan we have spunked £60m on a variety of shite including 90 odd signings and rooftop dining for the elite amongst our soft and accepting support.  

The new stand is an income source to eventually bring in money to bolster the squad.  The fact its been closed due to the pandemic is unfortunate.

Class of 75
1 hour ago, Section Q said:

New stand...?

Anyone know how our FoH money was spent over the last 12 months....?

I think serious questions need to be asked about Hearts over the past 5 years, off the field. 

Bad Religion
1 minute ago, Class of 75 said:

I think serious questions need to be asked about Hearts over the past 5 years, off the field. 

Completely agree. If Robbie is all we can afford she’d be better to just come out and say it. Hopefully this isn’t the case. 

Under the floodlight

Right, there's Fan Boys, Happy clappers and Trolls, are there any other groups, as I want to do full research so I can make an informed decision about who to join.

colinmaroon
8 hours ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

Have you any idea how much corporate revenue goes through conference venues, especially when you add in-house fine dining?

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

Same old JKB Fanboys who defended Levein against anybody criticising his shite football now defending Neilson’s shite football. 😏

They must be cringing when they read the absolute dross they posted. 🙈

Its strange how it is exactly the same names who stick it out to the bitter end, twisting and turning in every post to justify the unjustifiable. 🤔

And they (is it even plural?) post identical thoughts every time 🤔

I think they take more pleasure out of belittling Hearts fans than winning. 

Bad Religion
7 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Have you any idea how much corporate revenue goes through conference venues, especially when you add in-house fine dining?

We’re clearly reaping the benefits. 

Nookie Bear
7 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

I dunno, you tell us the figures. 

How much have Hearts made from in-house fine dining? 

2 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

Gtf, when you get there Gtf some more and when you come back just Gtf. 

The football club is a shambles under budge. 

We have went backwards under her stewardship. 

Going to end up becoming a yoyo club. 

It's not food enough. 

Your saying its okay to lose to Brora because fans weren't at the game.

The worst result in the clubs entire history. 

How is he still employed

On the yoyo club point I was absolutely staggered to read a statistic that (this may be slightly misquoted due to reading it a few months ago) since 1980, only Dundee have been relegated more times than us.

I literally couldn't believe it. I was born in '88, earliest memories being cup finals in the 90's getting beat a few times until the big one which I remember the end of the game like yesterday even as a 9 year old boy. And I am positive that between 2000 and about 2012 we didn't finish outside the top 6 once. So i didn't realise we were even close to a stat like that but i think early 80s we kind of yoyo'd a bit?

41 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

After absolute control over all aspects of the business side of the club, a "state of the nation" type of address might be helpful.....

A curious thread this!

We've just won promotion so you'd think true Hearts supporters would be (sort of) happy despite the circumstances.  And there are other threads to complain about AB and RN while CL has been gone for some time.

It makes you wonder if the Hibby types on here are just trying to keep the pot boiling.

Well done lads!

48 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Accounts are published annually and shareholders (this Covid year being different) are given the opportunity to pose relevant questions.

Are you a shareholder and, if so, why didn't you ask these questions?

Bad Religion
On 27/05/2019 at 11:14, JamboAl said:

The highlighted part gives the show away and severely dilutes the worth of your post.  There are many good managers fans would like to see at Tynecastle who have won nothing (eg Pochettino).

As for your last paragraph, it is arrogance on your part to think that anyone who doesn't wholeheartedly agree with you is happy to settle with what we are seeing.  I, for one, was happy with the performance on Saturday when we had most of our injured players back and but for 2 avoidable errors (CL didn't make them) we could have been sitting this morning as Cup winners.

No one can predict the future but it is laughable to suggest we are going downhill fast.  You just need to consider the last 2 games alone when we have seen promising talent like C Smith, Irving, Hickey come in and acquit themselves very well, not to mention McDonald, Cochrane and Keena.  Add to that a fit Naisy, Halkett and 4 (supposedly) upgrade signings to go with Souttar, Berra, M Smith, Uche, Haring etc.  Mulraney and Edwards will be serious contenders too.  If we do indeed get 4 upgrade signings the biggest problem CL, or whoever is manager, will have is who to leave out, not who to put in

😂

colinmaroon
20 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I dunno, you tell us the figures. 

How much have Hearts made from in-house fine dining? 

Typical obfuscation!

Read my post again.  I know there are a lot of words but try to concentrate and don't be such a smart arse.

Context is everything.

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, Class of 75 said:

Correct, 👌

Just now, JamboAl said:

And your point is, caller?

Really? 

You are calling folk hibs fans who have shouted warning warning repeatedly and been proven right. 

Still laughable? 

Mars plastic
8 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

And your point is, caller?

Football clearly not your strong suit, Aldo.

Randy Marsh
3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

And now we can reveal the Pantwetters and Hibbies - out in full force

Agreed. All these Hibee types want Neilson to stay and thought Levein did a superb job. 

4 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Really? 

You are calling folk hibs fans who have shouted warning warning repeatedly and been proven right. 

Still laughable? 

There were repeated warnings that we wouldn't win the league this season and we did.

Warnings about needing a point v Raith and losing in the play offs but these did not happen.  If you fling shite (and that's what it urrned out to be) at a wall often enough some of it will stick

Keep peddling your shite if it maked you happy.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

The new stand is an income source to eventually bring in money to bolster the squad.  The fact its been closed due to the pandemic is unfortunate.

Yeah, I wonder what it might boost us up to. I think our 'normal' revenue in a season is around the £14-15m mark. So it would be nice if that might push us on a wee bit to getting close to £20m. 

(Would mean a good transfer fee away from a decent wee mile stone)

Nookie Bear
24 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Typical obfuscation!

Read my post again.  I know there are a lot of words but try to concentrate and don't be such a smart arse.

Context is everything.

With all due respect Colin, you made a statement that suggests you know how much income Hearts receive from such things. 

I don’t know so it was an opportunity for you to explain to us. 

But if you do not actually know then you shouldn’t be so dismissive of another posters opinion. 

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

There were repeated warnings that we wouldn't win the league this season and we did.

Warnings about needing a point v Raith and losing in the play offs but these did not happen.  If you fling shite (and that's what it urrned out to be) at a wall often enough some of it will stick

Quite. 

5 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Football clearly not your strong suit, Aldo.

But constant carping/criticism seems to be yours.

Edited by JamboAl

Auldbenches
37 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

A curious thread this!

We've just won promotion so you'd think true Hearts supporters would be (sort of) happy despite the circumstances.  And there are other threads to complain about AB and RN while CL has been gone for some time.

It makes you wonder if the Hibby types on here are just trying to keep the pot boiling.

Well done lads!

Are 'true' Hearts fans the same as genuine and real ones?  

I think everyone was more than confident we’d win the league. A few suggested we might not but that was after the Brora and QOS result. 

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Learning from mistakes is also another. 

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

Are 'true' Hearts fans the same as genuine and real ones?  

Look up the dictionary.  It's arranged in alphabetical order.

Just now, Des Lynam said:

I think everyone was more than confident we’d win the league. A few suggested we might not but that was after the Brora and QOS result. 

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Learning from mistakes is also another. 

You think wrongly then.  They may have thought we SHOULD win but started to pee their breeks as we "crawled" across the line - and won with 3 games still to be played!

When I saw’ Levein in’ I thought oh no Ann what the hell have you done now. Gonny no dae that, just gonny no.

Just now, JamboAl said:

You think wrongly then.  They may have thought we SHOULD win but started to pee their breeks as we "crawled" across the line - and won with 3 games still to be played!

Yes after Brora and QOS. 

Are you suggesting we won it in style? 

3 hours ago, Bad Religion said:

This is an absolute myth. The primary goal for the season should be to win every single match we play. 

I'd agree with that while knowing it is totally unrealistic.  But it should be the goal, or at least the approach.  The alternative would suggest that you set out to only win some games.  Imagine the team talk before one of the games we plan not to win?

7 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Yes after Brora and QOS. 

Are you suggesting we won it in style? 

Where did I say that?

Are you inventing things to make you look better?

Where did I say that?

Are you inventing things to make you look better?

I said suggested. 

Never mind. A pleasure as always Al. 

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

I said suggested. 

Never mind. A pleasure as always Al. 

Where did I SUGGEST?

No need to be mendacious to bolster your view.

The pleasure is reciprocated even if you tell lies or invent stories.

Just now, JamboAl said:

Where did I SUGGEST?

No need to be mendacious to bolster your view.

The pleasure is reciprocated even if you tell lies or invent stories.

Did we crawl along the line? With 3 games to spare......your words! 

Just now, Des Lynam said:

Did we crawl along the line? With 3 games to spare......your words! 

No need to be mendacious or invent stories.  Where did I suggest?

• davemclaren locked this topic