• Bauld

• Morgan

• iantjambo

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watt-Zeefuik
Just now, Ugly American said:

Win or lose this has been an outstanding performance across the pitch today by Hearts.

(I wrote this before the goal. Point still stands but damnit.)

Jambo, Goodbye

Both our conceded goals have been bad defending. Berra was in no-mans lands 

Watt-Zeefuik

Veteran move by Djoum to fall on the ball after that bump. Forced Collum's hand.

2 minutes ago, Ugly American said:

(I wrote this before the goal. Point still stands but damnit.)

Exactly. That striker is worth more than most teams in this bloody league. It means **** all if Celtic buy another trophy.

I’m proud of Hearts today. This performance has been infinitely better than the one I expected to see. Undone by two mistakes in the end.

Watt-Zeefuik
1 minute ago, Doc Rob said:

I’m proud of Hearts today. This performance has been infinitely better than the one I expected to see. Undone by two mistakes in the end.

Absolutely. We passed, we attacked, we never played scared, we fought like hell. Mistakes happen in the heat of the moment and I hate it but a lionhearted performance all around.

Collum is a w**kstain. Absolutely nothing hearts way and Scott brown will never get a booking. I hate what's happened to this game. Each and every hearts player was a lion today but it didn't matter. Nothing we did would've won us this game. Sh*te penalty and everything done to disrupt hearts. 

Watt-Zeefuik

It won't happen but Bain deserves a second yellow for simulation here. Started holding his head a good six seconds after Berra clearly bumped him in the upper back.

W were the better team. Magnificent effort Jambos. Proud of you.

Ran them so close, if Naismith was fit we would have won that. Took a penalty to get an expensive side back in the game.

No shame, just dispiriting if these ***** continue to win everything ad infinitum.

I hate that team more than any other on the planet. Let off with absolutely everything and still praised by our media for outspending the opposition. We deserved the win today, a stunning performance from the boys. Absolutely sickened 

Watt-Zeefuik

Uche telling Brown to f--- off at the whistle. Sums up Hearts' attitude today.

Losses are never good, particularly to teams in green, but that's about as good a loss in a cup final as I've ever watched.

Governor Tarkin
Just now, Barack said:

Brown is a classless *****.

Uche would've been within his rights to bury the ***** imo.

hearts related nickname

We never expected to win today. We deserved to win. Well played hearts, everyone goes home with their heads held high

Geoff Kilpatrick

Gutted, just gutted. :(

They gave everything and we ended up shooting ourselves in the foot - twice. In some ways, getting duffed would have been easier as we didn't deserve to suffer that.

Watt-Zeefuik
Just now, hearts related nickname said:

We never expected to win today. We deserved to win. Well played hearts, everyone goes home with their heads held high

A couple dozen men in maroon clearly expected to win today and that was fantastic to watch.

Unlucky Hearts you can hold your heads up high today. You gave it your all and that's all I ask. Unfortunately it wasn't our day today. There's always next season. 

Tennant's  6's

Gutted,  but a proud performance. 

They've got a budget of all the other teams combined. 

Hearts gave everything 

Tennant's  6's
2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Uche would've been within his rights to bury the ***** imo.

I was really wanting him to just stick thr nut on him. 

Watt-Zeefuik

Smith's cross and Berra's header in the final minute of injury time was a real chance, and Bain was off his line. That's how close this game was.

Kylejordan
3 minutes ago, Ugly American said:

Uche telling Brown to f--- off at the whistle. Sums up Hearts' attitude today.

Losses are never good, particularly to teams in green, but that's about as good a loss in a cup final as I've ever watched.

What I would of given for Uche just to thump him one. 

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Gutted, just gutted. :(

They gave everything and we ended up shooting ourselves in the foot - twice. In some ways, getting duffed would have been easier as we didn't deserve to suffer that.

2 minutes ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

The players can hold their heads up high. Well done to them. 

1 minute ago, Ugly American said:

A couple dozen men in maroon clearly expected to win today and that was fantastic to watch.

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

So feckin sad.

Crying like a baby here.

Gutted , But **** me I love our team ??❤️?? We WILL win trophies with that team. Naismith to come back , best attacking display we have had in months and hearing the fans still singing in the 91st minute ❤️

We played beyond everyone's expectations. So proud to be a Jambo. Ah well, still hate Celtic so nothings changed

Immensely proud of our team today, We deserved better than the result. HHGH. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Scott Bain doesn't deserve a winners medal. Talk about an utter passenger in that team.