*****Official Hibs v Hearts match day thread*****

Marvin

BOBTHEBRUCE
7 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Sutton one minute saying Uche is fat and needs to get fit.

Scores

I always knew there was a player in there.

Such a charlatan.

He said there's a player in there but he needs to lose a bit of weight. Also said he needs to get fit but there's definitely a player in there. 

He was sticking up for him when craigan was putting him down. 

Some people hear what they want to hear.

Sutton is pro Hearts any time i've heard him. 

Edited by BOBTHEBRUCE

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Marvin

• iantjambo

• kila

John Findlay
4 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Agreed it doesn’t but I’m delighted we didn’t just roll over after going 1 -0 down like we have done of late. 

Great fightback and so happy for the big man to get a derby goal. 

That was some hammering we took. What a walloped you are.

2 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Wowza. What a finish. If Edwards had got there a split second later before the Hibs keeper we'd have won that.

Poor second half except for the last 10 mins.

For a forgotten man thought Edwards looked pretty good .

Салатные палочки

McGregor's interview proving that Hibs will never learn. Almost as gutted as McNamara after Jose's equaliser. 

:pleasing:

Just now, It should have been ten said:

He’s more likely to be raging :lol:

Rick just now.

6345AD88-2045-4481-927F-C85E6BD393FF.gif

Sexton Hardcastle
Just now, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

He said there's a player in there but he needs to lose a bit of weight. Also said he needs to get fit but there's definitely a player in there. 

He was sticking up for him when craigan was putting him down. 

Some people hear what they want to here. 

Sutton is pro Hearts everyt ime i hear him. 

He is fit. At the time of his dig, Uche had been running up top on his own for 70 odd minutes. 

Unreal.

Disser Pointon
4 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

92 mins all the big players going up Wtf are we not sticking that free kick in the mixer? Utterly brainless. 

Said exactly the same thing, absolutely mental. 

7 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Why did it take till we were a goal down and 10 minutes to go before we decided to turn up... 

Nothing to do with the substitutions?

1 minute ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

McGregor and McNulty must have taken head knocks if they reckon they dominated that game. 

McGregor sounds like he could burst into tears.

They dominated the first 25 minutes of the 2nd half but overall the game was fairly even

3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Have you posted the obligatory :rudiyas:after we scored?

I've never seen Rick post :rudiyas: after a goal. :interehjrling:

allystrachan
1 minute ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

How is Uche fat? The guys must be less than 4% body fat. Sutton just trotting our shite to pretend he’s half interested in anything other than Celtic.

I didn’t say he was fat. Sutton didn’t say he was fat either. He said he could do with losing weight. There’s a difference. If uche’s muscle mass is detrimental to his fitness & ability then he needs to lose weight.

Sutton was a similar player to Uche (big physical striker type) but more clever about it hence why I also said Uche could learn a lot from him just incase that also required explaining. 

Just now, Marvin said:

I've never seen Rick post :rudiyas: after a goal. :interehjrling:

Aye, it’s a strange one.

Bridge of Djoum

I'm not sure if the young team, (dressed in their big brothers CP Company top and a Ma-Strum hat mummy bought for them) will be happy or sad at that result.

BOBTHEBRUCE
2 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

He is fit. At the time of his dig, Uche had been running up top on his own for 70 odd minutes. 

Unreal.

Yeah, He is fit, but he would be even better if he lost a couple of pounds imo. 

I'm in no way saying he's fat. 

Edited by BOBTHEBRUCE

5 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

How is Uche fat? The guys must be less than 4% body fat. Sutton just trotting our shite to pretend he’s half interested in anything other than Celtic.

Could also mean he needs to lose a bit of bulk. Muscle is heavier that fat, and Uche could do with losing a bit imo.

Sexton Hardcastle
Just now, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

Yeah, He is fit, but he would be even better if he lost a couple of pounds imo. 

I'm in no way saying he's fat. 

He is a powerful target man. If he lost muscle he loses his attributes.

Did anyone else think Uche looked injured in the second half?

He got caught from behind then pulled up from a sprint not long after. He played most of the rest of the game keeping his weight off the front of his feet I thought.

Famous 1874

Longshot but I lost my AirPods when celebrating the goal. Was section 30 and probably when running down the stairs 

julienbrellier

Wow they are raging after that. Hibs have blown Europe by conceding that late equaliser :jjyay:

our league season was over last week. Even with a win we would have required a miracle to catch Kile who will secure 4th with ease now.

if we have Haring and Naismith back for the big one we have a chance.

HHGH

2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Anyone saying 1-1 is a fair result needs their head checked. 

Smash and grabbed the point is the accurate assessment. We are shite and they dominated us for most of the second. 

Not really.

It took a shitty OG for them to score from open play, and Uche was so unlucky not to score with that effort.

We hammered them for 30 minutes in the first half and the last 15 of the second.

We do have deficiencies - particularly we take an age to engineer clear chances and some players really don't like being ahead of the ball lest the chances fall to them (Mulraney & Djoum in particular).

But Hibs hit and chase, looking for defence-splitting passes or pinging it into the channels for their pacey players to chase. 

Anyone can see that Uche isn't fat. He's built like a brick shithouse and is full of muscles but potentially bulks up beyond what is realistically required. Drops a few pounds of muscle while remaining proportionate and the result would still be a very strong player but one who can keep up the energy and performance levels for a longer period 

Hibs players and management are ****ing deluded. We are terrible, and they only scored with a flukey OG.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

They dominated the first 25 minutes of second half but we dominated the last 20. Hibs didn’t have one attack or muster shot on goal at all not even close in the last 20 minutes- it was a bizarre game. Well done to Uche and Maclean. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Peebo said:

Hibs players and management are ****ing deluded. We are terrible, and they only scored with a flukey OG.

Par for the course. Thankfully I'm not aware of any post match shite but they can swivel on it. Vermin barstewards!

Just now, Marvin said:

Cannae wait to win the cup and pinch the Euro spot of Killie.

(is that correct?)

Ftfy. Rangers, Aberdeen and Killie still to come. Hibs won't be finishing fourth 

10 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Anyone saying 1-1 is a fair result needs their head checked. 

Smash and grabbed the point is the accurate assessment. We are shite and they dominated us for most of the second. 

Smash and grab?!? **** me.

We were better team for first 30 and last 15, and they were on top in between. Pretty equal. Too ****ing terrible teams. 

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Cannae wait to win the cup and pinch the Euro spot of hubz.

(is that correct?)

They would have to finish 4th for that to happen.

Five to One
1 minute ago, Jambosammy said:

god, wish i was as fat as uche

Classic Stutton. 

Says he needs to lose a bit of timber, then Uche scores before almost scoring the goal of the season ?

It should have been ten
7 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I'm not sure if the young team, (dressed in their big brothers CP Company top and a Ma-Strum hat mummy bought for them) will be happy or sad at that result.

They’ll be more interested in the Rangers result 

Edited by It should have been ten

rick witter
10 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

That was some hammering we took. What a walloped you are.

There he is though. 

Whats a walloped? 

Bindy Badgy
5 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Could also mean he needs to lose a bit of bulk. Muscle is heavier that fat, and Uche could do with losing a bit imo.

I disagree. Look at the build on Ronaldo. I'd be surprised if Uche is a muscular as he is.

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Anyone can see that Uche isn't fat. He's built like a brick shithouse and is full of muscles but potentially bulks up beyond what is realistically required. Drops a few pounds of muscle while remaining proportionate and the result would still be a very strong player but one who can keep up the energy and performance levels for a longer period 

@sadj Is this good advice?

Jambo, Goodbye

Cochrane and Smith clearly desperate to play in the final. Makes the performance of certain "experienced" players even less forgiving! 

BOBTHEBRUCE
3 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

I agree with this. Might even give him that extra bit of pace that he seems to lack. 

Again, i'm not saying he's slow!

We need somebody up with uche because he has always got two up against him. Mulraney is a good player but he needs to do it more consistently instead of for 20 min period. Souttar didn’t look him self and a hope he is not going to be like that for the rest of the season. Hopefully we can be Kilmarnock and get something against Aberdeen to give some confidence for the final

In the absence of an Uche YAS smiley (must be time for one if you creative chaps can oblige) here's an existing one for his goal...

:yas:

And here's a :fth:

for good measure.

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Cannae wait to win the cup and pinch the Euro spot of hubz.

(is that correct?)

What time does the ticket office open?