Top Posters In This Topic

• ...a bit disco

• tian447

• Салатные палочки

• PhoenixHearts

millerjames398
49 minutes ago, c41rns said:

F82F6D6E-811A-406F-9257-EC08EC8C5322.jpeg

Looks like last seasons ajax training top, just stuck sheep badge and saltire sponsor on it, looks shit...

Midloth_Iain
8 hours ago, millerjames398 said:

Looks like last seasons ajax training top, just stuck sheep badge and saltire sponsor on it, looks shit...

collar looks like its been stitched on back to front  ?

11 hours ago, tian447 said:

Oooft, that's a nice one.  Wouldn't mind that for us at all! 

Maybe swap the Black for Navy! 

I think we may get this :whistling:

indianajones
On 19/06/2019 at 20:32, farin said:

Motherwell..

D1E8F337-F3C0-443B-8B4C-DECC726A63A0.thumb.jpeg.1035f32981f048b71350b8a18c3327f7.jpeg

The away isn't bad but generally they have the most rancid of team colours anywhere in the country imo. 

Must be very challenging to try and making something look good with them. 

Maroon Sailor
4 minutes ago, indianajones said:

The away isn't bad but generally they have the most rancid of team colours anywhere in the country imo. 

I liked the one in the 70's with the diagonal claret sash. I always picture Willie Pettigrew in it

8 minutes ago, indianajones said:

I always think it must be a struggle for teams that have patterns they “must” stick to like Sunderland and their red and white stripes - not much you can do with that! 

Maroon Sailor
4 minutes ago, King prawn said:

I always think it must be a struggle for teams that have patterns they “must” stick to like Sunderland and their red and white stripes - not much you can do with that! 

Sunderland moved away from their red and white stripes early 80's and there was uproar from the fans. Never made that mistake again

Imagine the seethe if Celtic done away with the hoops ?

10 hours ago, millerjames398 said:

I think that looks really smart.

3 hours ago, ericb said:

I think we may get this :whistling:

Any reason why?  I'd actually be disappointed with another white shirt this year!

As long as it's not as bad as this effort, I'll be happy enough:

Umbro-Hearts-Heart-Of-Midlothian-Away-Fo

:lol:

16 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Nice.

With a dark maroon and navy band this would be the mutts nuts!

3 minutes ago, Cygnet said:

With a dark maroon and navy band this would be the mutts nuts!

As long as Save the Children allow us to use a maroon or navy sponsor logo for them, instead of the bloody bright Red they insist on!!

Totally ruins the look of the away shirts!

Салатные палочки
4 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

The wee team have released theirs just now

EF23E78F-2080-4721-840D-B5E3E763D560.jpeg

:wtf: :sick:

kingantti1874

That Nurenberg kit is a a thing of beauty. Match the colour of maroon and I’d be all over that.. sadly I suspect we will get something boring

So now they have a charity as a sponsor. Is there anything they don’t copy!? 

Also why the f is the sponsor so high up ?

kingantti1874
Just now, HMFC86 said:

So now they have a charity as a sponsor. Is there anything they don’t copy!? 

Also why the f is the sponsor so high up ?

Literally nothing ?

8 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

655DFB6F-EA1C-4EFD-8B02-3562F688CFEC.jpeg

Just fired over to Hibs.net to see their reaction. I’m genuinely shocked at the way they’re all purring over these. I honestly think they’re gantin. 

Still, what I think matters not a jot, I’m no their target base ?

If I was a Hibs fan (which thank **** I'm not) I'd be happy with the home top after some of the horrors they've had recently. 

Nookie Bear

That away kit :rofl:

Home kit is probably ok for what it is, but what is the Hibernian Community Foundation? That can’t be worth much. 

35 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

:wtf: :sick:

It's horrendous but they will lap that up any purple away kit they seem to love.

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Home kit is probably ok for what it is, but what is the Hibernian Community Foundation? That can’t be worth much. 

They may well have some issues in getting a suitable sponsor if you read between the lines of their statement

Ps Dempster seems to take a dig at previous sponsors as well 

Since 1875 our club has used the passion and power of football to entertain, to delight, and to serve our community.

Now, as the club’s charity enters its second decade of doing wonderful work, we want to use our Colours to reinforce one message – We Are All Hibs.

As we unveil our new home and away kits for season 2019/20, we are determined to ensure the above message will be much more than a tagline.

A football club must be about more than the 11 players who run on to the pitch on a Saturday and we are proud of our roots in the community – in Leith, in Edinburgh and further afield, and so this season we will proudly display the logo of the Hibernian Community Foundation on the front of our strips.

In the last three years alone, the Foundation has invested £1.2 million in improving the lives of some of the most disadvantaged people in our community through its programmes and activities – ranging from community football to alcohol awareness.

Putting their name on our strip means we can better tell their story and shine a light on their work.

The decision was taken as the club sought to find the right brand to put on our shirts.

There were offers, but as we investigated the Foundation option the club felt it was the right time to bring club and community visibly together.

And supporters should know that the decision will have no impact on the football budget – and indeed our players are delighted to support a good cause.

Supporters to will have an option to play their part. 

All fans will have the chance to purchase their strips with or without the Hibernian Community Foundation logo, but if  you decide to stand shoulder to shoulder with Hibernian captains David Gray and Joelle Murray and opt to pay to have the logo then every penny of profit from the transferred branding will go straight to the Hibernian Community Foundation to support their work in the community.

In addition, we have also launched our optional Kit For Kids add-on, which lets you donate a kit to those who may otherwise not be able to afford one.

Hibernian Chief Executive Leeann Dempster – who also serves as a Director for the Hibernian Community Foundation – is delighted to have reinforced a partnership that can enhance efforts to tackle a multitude of issues.

Leeann said: “We’ve had Marathonbet on the front of the shirt for a number of years now. They decided not to progress with that and I think it was the right time for them and us, to be honest.

“We decided to go into the market for a sponsor. In terms of the sponsors we were talking to, I think that environment is changing quite a lot but we had a couple of genuine offers.

“Then we had the opportunity to talk to the Hibernian Community Foundation and really bring them into the fold, closer to the club and everything associated with that. The more we started to talk to them, the more appealing it became.

“We really want to celebrate their vibrancy within the community. They’re a massively important part of the community at Hibernian and we want to talk about them more.

“With respect to the football budget, it is never going to be impacted by these decisions. Paul and his team will continue to get very strong support from the club, as they always do.

“Not one penny will be lost to him from this decision.

“I actually think it will encourage everyone to look forward to buying the strip, wearing it and supporting the Foundation throughout their different campaigns.”

Charlie Bennett, Chief Executive of Officer of the Hibernian Community Foundation, added: “We are genuinely delighted to be able to strengthen our partnership with the club.

“Those of us who work with the Hibernian Community Foundation see the issues that impact on people in the area every single day but also the power that a community pulling in the same direction has to change things for the better.

“Football can be a real force for good. Hibernian Football Club has always had a strong social conscience and we are proud to be playing our part in taking that to the next level.”

We hope and think that the brand new strips – designed in conjunction with Macron – will prove popular with those of you who make up our own community, who love nothing more than to wear our colours with pride wherever you go.

Edited by CJGJ

Midloth_Iain
3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

they seem to think purple away kits are cool as feck.....

this is about the 6th time they have gone purple - rank

Nookie Bear
2 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

They may well have some issues in getting a suitable sponsor if you read between the lines of their statement

Since 1875 our club has used the passion and power of football to entertain, to delight, and to serve our community.

Now, as the club’s charity enters its second decade of doing wonderful work, we want to use our Colours to reinforce one message – We Are All Hibs.

As we unveil our new home and away kits for season 2019/20, we are determined to ensure the above message will be much more than a tagline.

A football club must be about more than the 11 players who run on to the pitch on a Saturday and we are proud of our roots in the community – in Leith, in Edinburgh and further afield, and so this season we will proudly display the logo of the Hibernian Community Foundation on the front of our strips.

In the last three years alone, the Foundation has invested £1.2 million in improving the lives of some of the most disadvantaged people in our community through its programmes and activities – ranging from community football to alcohol awareness.

Putting their name on our strip means we can better tell their story and shine a light on their work.

The decision was taken as the club sought to find the right brand to put on our shirts.

There were offers, but as we investigated the Foundation option the club felt it was the right time to bring club and community visibly together.

And supporters should know that the decision will have no impact on the football budget – and indeed our players are delighted to support a good cause.

Supporters to will have an option to play their part. 

All fans will have the chance to purchase their strips with or without the Hibernian Community Foundation logo, but if  you decide to stand shoulder to shoulder with Hibernian captains David Gray and Joelle Murray and opt to pay to have the logo then every penny of profit from the transferred branding will go straight to the Hibernian Community Foundation to support their work in the community.

In addition, we have also launched our optional Kit For Kids add-on, which lets you donate a kit to those who may otherwise not be able to afford one.

Hibernian Chief Executive Leeann Dempster – who also serves as a Director for the Hibernian Community Foundation – is delighted to have reinforced a partnership that can enhance efforts to tackle a multitude of issues.

Leeann said: “We’ve had Marathonbet on the front of the shirt for a number of years now. They decided not to progress with that and I think it was the right time for them and us, to be honest.

“We decided to go into the market for a sponsor. In terms of the sponsors we were talking to, I think that environment is changing quite a lot but we had a couple of genuine offers.

“Then we had the opportunity to talk to the Hibernian Community Foundation and really bring them into the fold, closer to the club and everything associated with that. The more we started to talk to them, the more appealing it became.

“We really want to celebrate their vibrancy within the community. They’re a massively important part of the community at Hibernian and we want to talk about them more.

“With respect to the football budget, it is never going to be impacted by these decisions. Paul and his team will continue to get very strong support from the club, as they always do.

“Not one penny will be lost to him from this decision.

“I actually think it will encourage everyone to look forward to buying the strip, wearing it and supporting the Foundation throughout their different campaigns.”

Charlie Bennett, Chief Executive of Officer of the Hibernian Community Foundation, added: “We are genuinely delighted to be able to strengthen our partnership with the club.

“Those of us who work with the Hibernian Community Foundation see the issues that impact on people in the area every single day but also the power that a community pulling in the same direction has to change things for the better.

“Football can be a real force for good. Hibernian Football Club has always had a strong social conscience and we are proud to be playing our part in taking that to the next level.”

We hope and think that the brand new strips – designed in conjunction with Macron – will prove popular with those of you who make up our own community, who love nothing more than to wear our colours with pride wherever you go.

Cheers for that. 

I wonder how many will fork out extra for the strip with the sponsors name on it? Not many I reckon. 

Inch Hearts

Nobody wants to sponsor them it seems.  A little different from our benefactors topping up loss of sponsorship money. 

Inch Hearts
7 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Cheers for that. 

I wonder how many will fork out extra for the strip with the sponsors name on it? Not many I reckon. 

Football tops don’t look complete without the sponsor imo. 

Nookie Bear
4 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

?

Think I would prefer to have the shirt without. 

Inch Hearts
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

?

Think I would prefer to have the shirt without. 

Each to our own mate. 

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Hibernian community foundation? Lost their sponsor? 

Bit of a brave move from a club who constantly run at a loss.

6 hours ago, tian447 said:

Any reason why?  I'd actually be disappointed with another white shirt this year!

As long as it's not as bad as this effort, I'll be happy enough:

Umbro-Hearts-Heart-Of-Midlothian-Away-Fo

:lol:

Sometimes, I love nothing more than a nice white opposite number of our home tops. But, I do like it when we try something a bit different.

Our home tops have to be pretty much traditionally similar year on year, so it would be nice to see exceptions to that rule on the away.

2 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

655DFB6F-EA1C-4EFD-8B02-3562F688CFEC.jpeg

What is it with those ***** and the colour purple?

Hi folks. Sorry for new thread.. I seem to do this each year..

But my lad has the new strip, he’s just turning 5 and the 4-5 kit arrived today and is pretty small fitting. Does anyone have same issue and how big does the next kit up fit? Think it’s 6-7

Would love some help. Thanks.

been here before

My 4 year old is in a 6-7. He's an  average size 4 year old.

No idea why they dont do 3-4, 4-5, 5-6, 6-7 type of thing instead of missing every 2nd size out.

Edited by been here before

7 minutes ago, Mollo said:

But my lad has the new strip, he’s just turning 5 and the 4-5 kit arrived today and is pretty small fitting. Does anyone have same issue and how big does the next kit up fit? Think it’s 6-7

Starve the kid until he fits in the shirt.

Get him into fulltime employment then he can pay for it as well. 

3 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Starve the kid until he fits in the shirt.

Get him into fulltime employment then he can pay for it as well. 

Pick pocketing?

2 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Unless it was Wonga. 

Tops look better, far better, without adverts. 

I'd love to have the option to buy without. 

3 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

That is ****ing ganting. 

It's like a purple shirt with a thin green mesh bib on the top.  Would have been almost alright without the green. 

Brutal :rofl:

41 minutes ago, Mollo said:

My wee boy has just turned two and I had to get him the age 4/5 as  2/3 last season was too small, he is big for his age but the 4/5 fits perfect .

The Umbro kit seems to be small made .