• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ...a bit disco

• tian447

• Салатные палочки

• PhoenixHearts

It should have been ten
13 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

might just be me but I think its shit it looks like a girls top !!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there anything you dinnae moan aboot :rifle:

I'm assuming we're getting a new third kit this season, after using the navy blue one for 2 years. 

Praying for all black, white detailing and sponsor! 

letsalldothebeattie

Love the new away kit. Both kits this season have been amazing from Umbro. We best win something in them

ToadKiller Dog

Sure I had a T shirt with a similar pattern in the late 80s . 

It's decent think it's one that will look better in the flesh. 

wattie exploited
13 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Is there anything you dinnae moan aboot :rifle:

what you trying to say lol !:HeartsManspotrun:

wattie exploited
26 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Think it is just you Wattie !!! :whistling:

could be i think am in the minority here :Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

The Future's Maroon

Love the away too, home just wins it for me but both really nice.

the general
9 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

Just customise it with some spray paint rips and a few safety pins lad

Sorted

Samuel Camazzola

Looks like the early 90's tennis tops Becker, Lendl and Edberg used to wear. 

The sponsor ruins it. If there was an option to get any top without the sponsor, it would be a popular choice. Should have been printed in maroon. 

On 30/05/2019 at 19:45, CJGJ said:

Ross County

image.png.e5935b2bd8fbeefabecaddade7029e37.png

What are clubs thinking when they agree to shit like this? ?

PhoenixHearts

Wasn't sure about the random little maroon tabs on the shoulders at first but I think its grown on me in less than 5 minutes. Helps seeing it with the maroon shorts, ties it all together nicely. Peter Haring helps too.

been here before
24 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

Nah Im with you.

But then its only a tshirt which will be sold at an insane price thatll Ill never buy.

Edited by been here before

OmiyaHearts

If the front was like the back, it would look better. Not a nag fan of that design.

I prefer traditional looking tops but sure it'll be popular with the youngsters.

Maroonblood22

Love having something a bit different in the away tops, this one’s a beaut! Umbro really are doing a cracking job at the moment.

My only gripe, and been the same for the last two seasons, is that fecking save the children logo - make it maroon ffs :lol: 

Don't care for that in the slightest.

Similar to the home top I feel I should really like them both...but I just don't.

It's exactly what an away top should be in this day and age

Different colours but familiar, design different from home top and a bit 'different' to appeal to many of the younger fan base...a bit more of a fashion top

If that top was for any other club it would be labelled as nothing better than average. A funny breed is the football fan.

A_A wehatethehibs
1 hour ago, bn jambo said:

Inspired by this apparently ? Apart from the colour i can't see it myself. Still think i'll go for the home one rather than away.

Image result for Hearts 90-91 Away jersey

I partly wish they had gone more “all in” on that design, rather than mostly white with just the flash of blue.

GorgieFifeLife

Yet another mainly white away top. It's another lost opportunity to give the fans a top they really want that would sell in massive numbers. The pattern is honking.

Cruyff Turn

It’s okay I suppose. I like the pattern but another t-shirt collar top, hate them, proper collars or GTF. 

37 minutes ago, been here before said:

Nah Im with you.

But then its only a tshirt which will be sold at an insane price thatll Ill never buy.

It's not though is it? Its the shirt you're going to watch Hearts play in at least 15 matches this season. Going by your logic we may as well play in green.

For me I agree with the poster who says it looks a bit like a training top, but I reckon it'll grow on me. I usually go for the away top each year but not bought one since the blue away one a couple seasons ago. The retro tops the club bring out have been ideal.

14 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

If that top was for any other club it would be labelled as nothing better than average. A funny breed is the football fan.

Totally disagree with you here. I think you are projecting your own personal tastes on to others, and making an inaccurate assumption. :(

8 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Yet another mainly white away top. It's another lost opportunity to give the fans a top they really want that would sell in massive numbers. The pattern is honking.

Reckon? We have a navy third top that has a pink/orange monochrome badge, and our recent forays in to the ‘unique’ range of away tops has seen us produce some utter shite. 

Craig Gordons Gloves

It's a nut from me, looks like a late 80's bad shellsuit design.  But then, i'm a 44 year old man so not exactly the demographic it's designed for.

been here before
1 hour ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

It's not though is it? Its the shirt you're going to watch Hearts play in at least 15 matches this season. Going by your logic we may as well play in green.

For me I agree with the poster who says it looks a bit like a training top, but I reckon it'll grow on me. I usually go for the away top each year but not bought one since the blue away one a couple seasons ago. The retro tops the club bring out have been ideal.

It is though isnt it? Thats exactly what it is. An over priced tshirt. 

Your bit about playing in green makes absolutely no sense 'logical' or otherwise.

But knock yourself out regardless.

Edited by been here before

PhoenixHearts
2 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Liked it at first but the maroon on the shoulders is annoying me now. Better if it was white. 

They were bugging me, but I liked it a little better after seeing it with the shorts. Just seemed like random wee unrelated bits of maroon otherwise.

Screenshot_20190626-171932_Instagram.jpg

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Why 15?

3 hours ago, bn jambo said:

Inspired by this apparently ? Apart from the colour i can't see it myself. Still think i'll go for the home one rather than away.

Image result for Hearts 90-91 Away jersey

If anyone has this and wants to sell it, I will would LOVE that top! Geez it. 

1 hour ago, Craig Gordons Gloves said:

It's a nut from me, looks like a late 80's bad shellsuit design.  But then, i'm a 44 year old man so not exactly the demographic it's designed for.

Well I’m 45 and thinks it looks ok.

?

wattie exploited
2 hours ago, been here before said:

Nah Im with you.

like wise