Vlad should let JKB pick the Manager

jambos are go!

jambos are go!

If Vlad was to let JKBers pick the new manager in a poll based on a short list we could avoid a lot of the conflict on here. We would have a peoples choice and shut down a hundred threads and several thousand posts.

Charlie-Brown

I doubt you would find many (realistic) candidates that would unite everyone - Jefferies & Levein have their detractors & they're Hearts men so what chance do outsiders or worse (huns / tims / hobo's) stand ?

colinmaroon

With modern scientific and technological advances it should be possible to take a bit of each candidate and make a Super Manager!!!

Only problem is that JKB'ers will argue about what bits!!!

PS If we want to pick the manager, perhaps we should pay his salary as well! After all, we're so good at it, we can't go wrong!!!

If Vlad was to let JKBers pick the new manager in a poll based on a short list we could avoid a lot of the conflict on here. We would have a peoples choice and shut down a hundred threads and several thousand posts.

Are you kidding?

If he let JKBers decide it would open up a hundred new threads,create several thousand more posts and still end up in a cyber riot!

That sounds like democracy to me.

Vladimir Mugabe Amin Romanov will never tolerate that sort of thing. The managers job is only open to SPINELESS WONDERS from the back of beyond who will do as he is told and be sacked when it all goes down the pan.

Beware the Quote: "Nobody will have that kind of control as long as my father is here" Roman Romanov.

HeartyGraeme

How cool would it be if he would let us pick the team? lol

We could have a poll each friday to decide!

In fact if we had a stake in the sell-on value of players brought in..........no sorry ......sigh.....dont know where i was going with that one :eek:

Alas, you could have Lippi or the like begging for the job and still peope on here would knock him, call him everything under the sun. It really, really baffels me, most peoples attitudes to the managers they dont know, just because they have played championship manager they think they are an expert. Unfortunatly, most of us have no, or very limited experience (vlad included). Everyones entitled to an opinion, but knocking Bundesleigue (sp) managers who may be coming here blows me away, these are the very same people who are begging for a recall of JJ and B.Brown the #*]/.

As long as its not an obvious puppet like that zigimeukygsyuekukdfuft guy from Kaunus then everyone should get right behind him. Rant over.

Sheriff Fatman

Vladimir Mugabe Amin Romanov will never tolerate that sort of thing. The managers job is only open to SPINELESS WONDERS from the back of beyond who will do as he is told and be sacked when it all goes down the pan.

Beware the Quote: "Nobody will have that kind of control as long as my father is here" Roman Romanov.

Yeah and so many successful businesses are run on democratic principles.

MacDonald Jardine

Yes, every other club is run democratically too.

We would have even more conflict and end up going down an even faster road to disiaster. especially whne you consider some of the people some fans want.

How cool would it be if he would let us pick the team? lol

We could have a poll each friday to decide!

In fact if we had a stake in the sell-on value of players brought in..........no sorry ......sigh.....dont know where i was going with that one :eek:

It seems to be working fairly well for Ebbsfleet.

I actually had a dream about JKB being appointed manager. How sad is that? It would be a blast and we could hardly do a worse job than some of the numpties we've seen in the dugout before. We could collectively pick the team and each weekend, have three people in the dugout...one manager, one assistant and someone with a laptop relaying instructions from the people in the stands who are text voting for substitutions. Sorted.

Never happen though, we don't have a fax machine. :)

jambos are go!

I'm away to be treated to a pint by a mate who said I would not get anybody to take this thread seriously.

I'm away to be treated to a pint by a mate who said I would not get anybody to take this thread seriously.

:laugh:

He clearly underestimates this place and it's capacity for the ridiculous.

Archived