Top Posters In This Topic

• shaun.lawson

• Victorian

• Mikey1874

• ri Alban

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Victorian

It just shows that snooker styles are like golf swings.    You do what works for you.    Trump sights off centre and doesn't cue straight.     Just like Gilbert's club player standard short bridge or Joe Swail's crooked cue grip.     

Victorian

That was a 16 red break.    Pretty rare.     Total clearance would have been like hen's teeth.    

Victorian

9-5.    

12-5 would be virtually curtains.    11-6 almost so.    10-7 and Higgins may have minimised the carnage... again.    

Don't think Higgins has done much wrong. Just Trump is getting all his long pots in.

The tide can easily change tomorrow.

38 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Don't think Higgins has done much wrong. Just Trump is getting all his long pots in.

The tide can easily change tomorrow.

this frame thats two fouls which he should no have done

Cruyff Turn

Higgins has lost the plot this session. Couldn’t hit a cow on the erse with a banjo. Whereas Trumps been playing almost perfect safety shots and no miss snooker when given a chance to clear. 

1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Higgins has lost the plot this session. Couldn’t hit a cow on the erse with a banjo. Whereas Trumps been playing almost perfect safety shots and no miss snooker when given a chance to clear. 

losing the session 8-1 assuming trump wins this one is terrible for higgins. 

5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

this frame thats two fouls which he should no have done

Yeah, that's the pressure though. Up to then he hadn't really had a look in.

Disastrous session.

Cruyff Turn
2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

losing the session 8-1 assuming trump wins this one is terrible for higgins. 

Yep, he can only hope the form is reversed tomorrow. Trump deserves to be a World Champ though.

shaun.lawson

Higgins knackered - as was evident in the pre-match press conference. A sad day for the fat *******s of this world who look at Higgins or Bingham's idea of preparation and think there is still hope for all of us. 

This match is probably the end of Higgins at the highest level. I can't see him bouncing back from three world final defeats on the bounce. 

Trump flying. Newspaper headline writers to have a field day on Tuesday after he finishes Higgins off. I hope this doesn't end with a session to spare... but it's a major possibility now. 

Edited by shaun.lawson

17 hours ago, milky_26 said:

add to that the stupid ton up signs that people have.

I bet they numpties pay for them too. :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I bet they numpties pay for them too. :rolleyes:

Hearn is knob head.

Finding the media a wee bit disrespectful to Higgins. All the talk of an exhibition final session etc.

Hope he rams it up them. 7 frames is a lot to make up but certainly capable.

I don't mind the commentary, but JV, long silences used to pretty good, back in the day. Ya dick.

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

No they are not. They beat that twat featured Virgo cockwomble hands down. 

Wank player, wank commentator, wank hairstyle, wank impressionist. 

Wank !

The adverts are a pain in the arse so I turn over to listen to Hazel and co.

So, you prefer the BBC PRESENTERS then? ?

I agree about the commentators but that guy leading the show last night and the Irish lassie stood like a dummy next to Ronnie were ****ing useless.

Trump trying to force it. One mistake too many, may feck his head up. But, on the other hand. He who dares!

Victorian

It's not long ago that the same number of 50 breaks as the 100s going in now would have been seen as a high standard.      Trump,   and Higgins yesterday 1st session,    make the 100s seem ordinary.    

Victorian

11 hundreds in the 25 frames.      Apart from the wide scoreline caused by Higgins failing to take part in the 2nd session,  you could argue this as the best ever final.      

Edited by Victorian

The Internet

Just caught the end of that trump 147 attempt. Ridiculous. Imagine he'd got that :lol: haven't watched all of this final but what I have seen has been incredibly high standard. 

Victorian

Trump obviously blew Higgins away in the 2nd session but another notable thing is that Higgins threw the kitchen sink at Trump in the other two sessions and could only draw them both.      Trump is the perfect blend of vicious scoring and hard,  resilient matchplay.

Mikey1874

There were a couple of frames second session. The 12th to go 6-6 where John Higgins was unlucky in splitting the pack and the final frame where he fouled twice under the pressure of 7 frames in a row.

Apart from that he hasn't done anything wrong and he still has another chance to make an impact on the score.

Unlike the previous finals I really don't think he'll be too down on himself. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Was looking forward to a long night of snooker nothing will beat the match with Steve Davis and Brian taylor

Cruyff Turn

Well done Judd Trump, he has been immense. If he can keep this form up he will wipe the floor with anyone. 

A well deserving winner. Deserves it.