Positive Noise

rossmaroon

Was talking to EH11 in a Glasgow pub tonight and he was lamenting the lack of postive thinking/thought/noise on our premier site. It is well-known that the ***** who can't do their jobs as journalsts glean our doorstep detritus as news material which becomes fact and is then recycled on here.

It is time to start talking our beloved club up, or time for the ***** who bad mouth us to go shop, golf, garden, wash their Skodas...

Let's face it, JKB has become stale and boring. We need new blood, new thinking and the mass cull of the all-pervading doomsday cretins.

Guest jambomickey
Was talking to EH11 in a Glasgow pub tonight and he was lamenting the lack of postive thinking/thought/noise on our premier site. It is well-known that the ***** who can't do their jobs as journalsts glean our doorstep detritus as news material which becomes fact and is then recycled on here.

It is time to start talking our beloved club up, or time for the ***** who bad mouth us to go shop, golf, garden, wash their Skodas...

Let's face it, JKB has become stale and boring. We need new blood, new thinking and the mass cull of the all-pervading doomsday cretins.

positive about what?

Mild-Mannered James

You start then. Give us some positive news.

positive about what?

I think he means if we all close our eyes and think really positively for ten seconds a new manager will appear and Romanov will cease to be an absolute ringpiece.

Tell you what, it's worth a try. Link cyber-hands on my command...

Guest jambomickey
I think he means if we all close our eyes and think really positively for ten seconds a new manager will appear and Romanov will cease to be an absolute ringpiece.

Tell you what, it's worth a try. Link cyber-hands on my command...

the only positive i can see right now is us hearts fans are most loyal fans in the world and i'm proud to be a jambo

Guest juvehearts

Its not just JKB that's became stale my friend, the whole hearts support has finally woken up to romanov.

their aint no positive news to come out of tynecastle, the best news will be when romanov GTF

Guest jambomickey
Its not just JKB that's became stale my friend, the whole hearts support has finally woken up to romanov.

their aint no positive news to come out of tynecastle, the best news will be when romanov GTF

ditto mate

colinmaroon
the only positive i can see right now is us hearts fans are most loyal fans in the world and i'm proud to be a jambo

And that's good start!!!

Apart from the "only" bit!!!

colinmaroon

What was he doing in a pub at that time of night?

PresidentRomanov
You start then. Give us some positive news.

I'll start :)

Our new manager will be unveiled around the middle of next week, he'll be a German, and he'll have alot of people furiously backtracking on here.

If that doesn't happen, I'll never post on this board again :)

You live in the Weej mate.

Doesn't give you a lot of crediblity.

Chad Sexington

Our new manager will be unveiled around the middle of next week, he'll be a German, and he'll have alot of people furiously backtracking on here.

Is that a threat or a promise? ;)

I hope you're right mate.

PresidentRomanov
Is that a threat or a promise? ;)

I hope you're right mate.

That's a promise - I don't do rumours :)

Guest juvehearts
That's a promise - I don't do rumours :)

source?

you cant throw a ball to a dying dog can't you, he wont go & fetch it.

Mild-Mannered James

A win-win situation then? :P

The Old Tolbooth

Could we get that lucky ;)

I'd say that was a positive :D

If it's Baum we will be OK.

If it's the other on offer we are stuffed.

We can but hope for a delay in contract negotiations and for him to turn up a week on Monday.

Am feeling pretty good now, cheerz :D

Mr Quagmire

At last a post that makes sense.

Mr Quagmire

100% True.

100% True.

as posted the other day i am 100% behind this i cant say who what or where but next week we will have a new manager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no matter what people say

Wether they are anti romanov non season ticket holders etc

We all want one thing a great hearts side.

so I reckon no backtracking necessary

Guest jambomickey

how long will he last in the job? at our club if your a success you get fired and if you a failure you get kept for wee bit longer.

scott herbertson
how long will he last in the job? at our club if your a success you get fired and if you a failure you get kept for wee bit longer.

I'm going to die sometime!!!

Oh no!!!!

PresidentRomanov

They're planning to fire him if he doesn't retain the title the season after next :)

Guest jambomickey
I'm going to die sometime!!!

Oh no!!!!

we all going to die but not all football clubs are run like ours infact none at all. but if your happy with it that's your choice mate but like a large section of the hearts support i've seen through this paranoid rat in lithuania

scott herbertson
we all going to die but not all football clubs are run like ours infact none at all. but if your happy with it that's your choice mate but like a large section of the hearts support i've seen through this paranoid rat in lithuania

Who said i was happy with Romanov?

The point of this thread was a plea to think positively about Hearts.

If you can't, then fine.

All football managers (well, except Wenger and Ferguson) leave their clubs pretty quickly

Me, I like them to be successful if they are at Hearts. You don't seem to think it makes any difference?

I guess it's a glass half full / half empty thing, but I l would rather have had Burley here than not, even if it was only for a short time. If we appointed someone as good as or better than Burley your opinion seems to be "What's the point, it's all going to go t1ts up anyway"

If so, then I can't see why you even bother reading the message board, as in your opinion whatever Romanov does Hearts wil fail and it wil be terrible.

If I thought like that I wouldn't want to even read about Hearts, never mind come onmessage boards and post about them.

If you look at the posts of some of the people who have been highly critical of Romanov, then you can see that even they think having a manager will improve Hearts, and that the better manager , the better things may turn out.

Certain people have not contributed to this thread so I can't name them but they are conspicuous by their absence.

My positive contribution is that SF will not be manager and I believe Picky Bum when he says a new manager will be in place next week.

shaun.lawson
Certain people have not contributed to this thread so I can't name them but they are conspicuous by their absence.

My positive contribution is that SF will not be manager and I believe Picky Bum when he says a new manager will be in place next week.

I think one probably will be too: if not, then it'll be the final straw as far as many are concerned. Whether he's any good though, has real autonomy, or is just another lackey remains to be seen.

Drylaw Hearts

So either way this will be a good week ?

;)

Rabbie_Burns

From the 'Weej' yet chooses to support Hearts over the ugly sisters - would say that gives him plenty of cred mate, especially amongst all the doom-merchants and undercover Hobos on KB these days...:(

Drylaw Hearts

Sheer genius.

4067243.jpg

colinmaroon
Thought I would just post so I'm not conspecious by my absence!

Ultimately, people need news, ideally good, to be positive about. That has been very scarce for a long time.

Its not really suprising the mood of this place. FFS pre-season has started we still have no manager. No real sign of one being appointed other than a text knocking about saying we're going to appoint a German.

Anyway to end on a positive, we're currently above the Hobo's on the SPL table on the BBC website.

See, it's really easy, ain't it!!! :)

john brownlee

I'm positive as always especially this coming season I can see great things ahead for us So lets get behind the team, the management, the staff and the owner.

Lets shove it right up the jurnos, the gfa, the hobos the squirm and of course the bad mouthing usual suspects that come on here pretending to be Jambos, I'm all for a massive cull.

Lets start the season like all Jambos do at this time of year.

This is going to be our season.

On balance I usually feel positive.

Crap things have happened. Burley, Rix, Riccarton 3, Webster, 8th place ........you get the drift.

Good things have happened. Scottish cup, Split the oldfirm, invested a lot in promising youth players.

There are a lot of things which have not yet happened but people have already made up their minds about. "Another lackey" "fax machines" "Eastern european" " financial meltdown" or "Quality Manager" "fantastic stadium"

The difficulty is a lot of these are mere supposition albeit based on the interpretation of the individual based on what has already happened.

Maybe it is the forty plus years of supporting Hearts that makes me personally positive.

Positive but not holding my breath.

colinmaroon
On balance I usually feel positive.

Crap things have happened. Burley, Rix, Riccarton 3, Webster, 8th place ........you get the drift.

Good things have happened. Scottish cup, Split the oldfirm, invested a lot in promising youth players.

There are a lot of things which have not yet happened but people have already made up their minds about. "Another lackey" "fax machines" "Eastern european" " financial meltdown" or "Quality Manager" "fantastic stadium"

The difficulty is a lot of these are mere supposition albeit based on the interpretation of the individual based on what has already happened.

Maybe it is the forty plus years of supporting Hearts that makes me personally positive.

Positive but not holding my breath.

Now there speaks a veteran - and as Stonewall Jackson said,

"Give me the veterans everytime! They know what it's like! They march forward into the fire of the enemy with real courage! They are afraid, only a fool would not be, but they have conquered that fear, and they can be relied upon to carry the fight to the enemy!"

gorgie rd eh11

I don't buy newspapers anymore, and save myself about ?400 a year. That's a positive. Try it you'll feel much better, cleaner almost.

Guest juvehearts
Now there speaks a veteran - and as Stonewall Jackson said,

"Give me the veterans everytime! They know what it's like! They march forward into the fire of the enemy with real courage! They are afraid, only a fool would not be, but they have conquered that fear, and they can be relied upon to carry the fight to the enemy!"

yeah but we need more of them to come out & guide us foward & lift up he hearts spirt.

too many of them have decided to burry their head in the sand & vladcheeps have just now necame sheep, looking for someone to show them the right way.

SOMEONE show us the right way! :(

Sheer genius.

4067243.jpg

In your haste to criticise, which seems to be a natural function for you, you may have missed the point.

I've got a hunch that Hearts will announce a new manager, and it will surprise a few people. A few weeks later he'll surprise us with a few quality signings too.

CornhillHearts

How anyone can throw doubt on any one of the Germans mentioned coaching abilities beggars belief. Just and excuse not to buy a season ticket, next minute it will be I am not buying one coz Prancer says they bad Hearts supporters are having a party in Belfast and bringing the club into disrepute.

What was he doing in a pub at that time of night?

Waiting for his Chinese carry-out!

I help run a club which is 60 years old this year, which suggests that we actually go further to follow our teamthan you...

Thought I would just post so I'm not conspecious by my absence!

Ultimately, people need news, ideally good, to be positive about. That has been very scarce for a long time.

Its not really suprising the mood of this place. FFS pre-season has started we still have no manager. No real sign of one being appointed other than a text knocking about saying we're going to appoint a German.

Anyway to end on a positive, we're currently above the Hobo's on the SPL table on the BBC website.

Things are pretty grim, but it is worth remembering this time 3 years ago:

*Hearts had 11 signed first team players.

*We were about to leave for pre-season in Northern Ireland and Webster was refusing to go.

*We hadn't a clue what was going to happen after Robbo had been binned.

Fast forward to first game at Killie...

colinmaroon
Waiting for his Chinese carry-out!

Well seen it took you over 12 hours to answer that question!!!

No need to ask why!!!

colinmaroon
Things are pretty grim, but it is worth remembering this time 3 years ago:

*Hearts had 11 signed first team players.

*We were about to leave for pre-season in Northern Ireland and Webster was refusing to go.

*We hadn't a clue what was going to happen after Robbo had been binned.

Fast forward to first game at Killie...

And we were just hiring a manager who did not have Hearts in his blood!

maroonlegions

well, 9,000 fans have spent somewhere between 300-450 pounds worth of positives so it cant be that bad eh:rolleyes:, but we must remain positive and hope that vlad appoints someone and gives him control of team affairs ,selections and signings ,other than trying to remain positive one could simply go stark raving mad and take up ballroom dancing and try to wipe the foor with vlad eh.:P;):107years:,CHIN UP AND ALL THAT.:dribble:

Archived