• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OTT

• Jodami

• RudiHMFC

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was fouling off the ball all the time that's why Gollum spoke to Levein who was going berserk at the linesman for not pulling Main up he had Dunne by the throat dirty baldy bassa  

Have to say, I'm just watching the highlights again and noticed that Pete Haring is played onside for his goal by Main being a lazy bassa and not getting out quickly enough. GIRUY!

:greggy:

Was it Main who threw a punch in front of the main stand linesman?

Levein went mental at the linesman any as he once again bottled making a decision.

Every high ball he charged with his eyes fixed on the defender heading it instead of actually attempting a header himself. Brutal forward, the other lad Bowman is a thug but at least he has some ability.

The Apprentice

Bowman was exactly the same. Challenging for every ball in the air with eyes only on the player and forearm smashes to the face each time. Was ridiculous how obvious it was and yet Collum let them away with it constantly.  And their slaver of a manager Robinson wonders why they don't get credit for their playing style.

RalphieCifaretto

At the end of the 1-0 win at Fir Park he was running around like a mad man and tried to put a heavy one in on Dunne - Sammon's evil twin.

Thought Souttar and Dunne stood up well again last night against 2 very physical strikers. 

11 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Motherwell are just a slightly better version of Hamilton Accies ie a team of thugs. 

Exactly. They did play some decent stuff when McCall was in charge, but this Robinson team is just brutal.

You'll never get tiki taka in this country, but I wish that refs would clamp down on brutal sides like 'Well , Accies, Livi.

Great to see them getting dumped out the Cup.

rudi must stay
11 hours ago, BigAlim said:

The boy clearly has a bit of an ego, which is scary because he's shite :lol:

The agressive stuff and fouls come from their manager, who seems to enjoy that stuff and taking football back to the 70's. But he can play and caused us problems, he becomes available I'd definatly take him.

Brighton Jambo

He does seem a really nippy wee sh@te, constantly on the wind up like when he made the sshh motion after the first goal and the pish he spouted after we won at their place.  Is he like that against everyone or is it just us?  If so why? 

1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

The agressive stuff and fouls come from their manager, who seems to enjoy that stuff and taking football back to the 70's. But he can play and caused us problems, he becomes available I'd definatly take him.

Can't agree that he caused us many problems, fouled our defenders a few times but wasn't much of a threat, the Well fans on Pie and Bovril seem to suggest that he wasn't fully fit

Check the ***** doing his finger on lip doing the shh sign when he scored. :lol:

The boy is a grade A bellend. Said it last season. Think he’s even worse this season. A complete and utter thug.

Giving the old shhh sign to the opposing fans is fine if like Findlay for Killie you score the winner with the last kick of the ball, but it just shows you what a dick he is when you do it with 79 mins left to play .

• 2 months later...

In Berra's pocket all game. I don't mind him to be honest. Decent player and not anywhere near as much of a welt as morelos 

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Was his goal he scored offside or was it a push? 

Push....whistle blew 1/2 hour before he turned & shot. Bobby could not be bothered trying to save it.

I'd take him at Hearts right now.

Badly need someone who can bully defenders at this level. Hopefully Uche will be that player.

Utter shite in the BBC match report about a tremendous goal disallowed!

We stopped playing when the whistle blew - doubt he’d have got the shot off if we’d played on - keeper would’ve saved it anyway.

5 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Badly need someone who can bully defenders at this level. Hopefully Uche will be that player.

Have you not seen Uche play?

9 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

We stopped playing when the whistle blew - doubt he’d have got the shot off if we’d played on - keeper would’ve saved it anyway.

Yup that’s where I am ,he commited a foul play stops that’s it.

scott herbertson
16 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Agree

thought he was their best player but we defended well against him 

still a dick tho 

29 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Have you not seen Uche play?

I've seen plenty of Uche. I know he's more than capable of bullying defenders when he's on his game.

But I'd by lying if I said I wasn't worried about the longer term effects of his injury.

37 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

Linesman told ref in ear piece very quickly it was a foul 

7 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I've seen plenty of Uche. I know he's more than capable of bullying defenders when he's on his game.

But I'd by lying if I said I wasn't worried about the longer term effects of his injury.

Im sure a foot injury won’t stop him battering defenders for 90 minutes.

Just now, saxondale said:

Im sure a foot injury won’t stop him battering defenders for 90 minutes.

My only worry is how he'll handle a proper 50/50 challenge, like the one with Carson that resulted in his injury.