well said Henry

maroonlegions

Henry Smith did more harm to Hearts fans every time he dropped the ball,

Than Romanov ever could so that clown would be better keeping stum ...

another muppet who hasn't a clue about football. henry was a star at hearts and the fans loved him. you sound like a romanov bootlicker who'd attack anyone who told the truth abouth romanov's mismanagement of our team.

PresidentRomanov
another muppet who hasn't a clue about football. henry was a star at hearts and the fans loved him. you sound like a romanov bootlicker who'd attack anyone who told the truth abouth romanov's mismanagement of our team.

Do you think Frail should be Hearts manager Mitch?

If so, I think it's maybe you that know's nothing about football.

This is unbelievable. People queuing up to have a pop at Henry Smith because he's spoken out against Romanov.

Of course Shaggy has been treated badly. If he wasn't needed he should have been told in May so that he could try and get himself another job.

I was a big fan of Henry when he was a player

:hobofish::peek_by_Andrin:

As far as I can see, the only thing Hearts have done wrong when It comes to Frail, was not sacking him months ago.

I was a big fan of Henry when he was a player, but he doesn't know what he's talking about, it's a classic case of wanting to be seen, to be sticking up for an old pal.

here's another romanov bootlicker who'd attack anyone other than the real villian. what's the matter with people like you haven't you any pride. stop bending over and taking it up the ****.

This is unbelievable. People queuing up to have a pop at Henry Smith because he's spoken out against Romanov.

Of course Shaggy has been treated badly. If he wasn't needed he should have been told in May so that he could try and get himself another job.

spot on. we all know who's to blame.......ROMANOV.

maroonlegions
here's another romanov bootlicker who'd attack anyone other than the real villian. what's the matter with people like you haven't you any pride. stop bending over and taking it up the ****.

true , mid you he has got a clue in his user name eh.:eek:;)

PresidentRomanov

Another classic from Mitch :arf:

Nothing wrong in what Henry's saying IMO. We don't know (well some people might privately but I don't) that Frail definitely has been emptied though remember.

Regardless I still want an experienced manager and not Frail, would just like to see Frail treated properly. He deserves that.

Spot on.

A wee bit more respect for both would have been welcome.Both good Hearts players.

This is totally pathetic, its like the bad old days, anyone who dares speak ill of the Romanov regime and immediately torn to shreds. The Vladsheep are back!! :eek:

Yes sir, no sir, may i have another sir.

Interesting how few of them had the nads to condone Romaknob on the thread 'vote of confidence' though eh ?!!!!!! Muppets.

lawriejambo

Muppet, Bootlicker !!!

Words that describe you to a T.

You're full of wind an pish ...It's Just like you attack anyone who doesn't agree with your way of thinking ..

Denny Crane

Have I just stumbled into Hibs.net because there is an awful amount of garbage being spoken about Henry Smith.

lawriejambo
Have I just stumbled into Hibs.net because there is an awful amount of garbage being spoken about Henry Smith.

And most of it is coming from your mouth.

People should remember Henry Smith's great contribution to the 22 in a row teams rather than his mistakes, annoying as they were at the time. :mad:

Denny Crane
And most of it is coming from your mouth.

:byebye:

Everybody loves Baz
Muppet, Bootlicker !!!

Words that describe you to a T.

You're full of wind an pish ...It's Just like you attack anyone who doesn't agree with your way of thinking ..

Don't think this guy does think tbh,

Mitch has been like a broken record for nearly a year now and doesn't look like he's gonna change in the near future,

Just put him on ignore .

Colonel Kurtz

harsh on henry

Cruckie made a few blunders,as did Gordon.

I was last with Henry at a LC semi final at hampden,him and Neil berry were perhaps the most ardent fans that night.

He is a Hearts man and had one save against the Tims that was world class and saved a penalty at ER

i dont really mind anyone being critical of the way the club is being run,but if

it wasnt for the fact that henry gets invited back on freebies,he would never have attended tynecastle again,all this he loves the club garbage gets on ma tits,and as was earlier posted,he came out and backed the pieman on the move to murrayfield,he was tarnished after that.not a bad lad,but never ever believe he is that intrested in where we end up.

ps comsidering he only cost us 2k

he wasnt that bad a signing

Let's think now... Henry v Celtic in the 88/89 semi, ok, give you that one, Nicky Walker and Craig Nelson...they were fab!!, they didn't cost us LOADS of points eh?, Big Rousset v Rangers cup-final 96, ?9m man Gordon pushing the ball into his own net v Celtic, let's not forget the brilliant Basso at St Mirren this season and of course, who could forget Kurskis at Ibrox! Aye... Henry was SO bad he was only between the sticks for 13 years!

And throughout the 13 years opposition fans use to sing 'Henry, Henry, drop the ball'. This was chanted for a reason you know - he is entitled to his opinion, but he was not a brilliant goalie when it mattered.

Pants Shaton

Frail is not good enough to be Hearts manager - most of us agree on that point.

From when given the caretaker manager title (along with reportedly greater control) our form improved substantially (taking more points in that period than any other non-OF team).

BUT

He was willing to mislead the Hearts fans for the sake of keeping his job.

I didn't see too much dignity in agreeing to be the public face for Korbotchka and Cerenkov in the early part of the season. It simply allowed the guys making decisions to hide and avoid public scrutiny.

He is well aware of how Romanov operates and, if he is as highly regarded as the media suggest, is capable of walking away to another club.

Like any potential Hearts manager, I'm not convinced that his time in charge of Hearts will have harmed his reputation. When things go well - take the credit; when they don't - imply that it was due to interference.

Where I agree with Henry is that employees deserve to be treated with honesty and respect - that seems alien to the Romanov regime.

championsleaguefan

Henry Smith (Hearts)

Henry was an absolute legend. As a 'keeper he was a genius on his day but was also prone to catastrophic errors, always in big games too!

'Henry Henry drop the ball' was a favourite chant from the Jungle at Parkhead after a particularly bad faux-pas in the '80s and there were worse ones than that, but the big man took it all in his stride and laughed it all off.

Indeed one of Henry's favourite ploys was to completely take the p*** out of opposition strikers if they failed to hit the target or shot straight at him from close range. Head-shaking and derogatory gestures towards the players in front of the fans with a smile were commonplace, as were his theatrical displays of pretending that a shot was extremely difficult.

I was in his taxi he droped me at Mo Johnstones feet well nothing changes.

:dribble:

And throughout the 13 years opposition fans use to sing 'Henry, Henry, drop the ball'. This was chanted for a reason you know - he is entitled to his opinion, but he was not a brilliant goalie when it mattered.

Well, considering the dropped ball incident was in 88/89 and he started with Hearts in 82, hardly chanted all through 13 years now! Knob!

The incident I think you are referring to was the 87/88 semi against Celtic.

It was,indeed,a howler but i'm really struggling to think of any keeper who hasn't made an error.They are the last line of defence and every mistake is highlighted.I liked Henry but like others at the time,the hair was a disgrace.

Archived