***Scotland v San Marino Official Match Thread***

iantjambo

TyphoonJambo

Has anyone got a photo if the jobby that Souttar dropped in Mcleish's cornflakes? Can't think of any other reason why he cant get a game before some of this shit

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gizmo

• iantjambo

• Jambof3tornado

• Bazzas right boot

Just now, highlandjambo3 said:

Name that tune from the pipes ...... a tad more interesting.......

gone with the wind I guess 

Killiecrankie... I heard that... 

JamboGraham

Time for everyone in the Scotland camp to stop buying into this “no easy games in international football” pish...sorry, there absolutely is and you are playing it right now.

letsalldothebeattie

Radio Scotland comms keep almost moaning that every back pass is being booed. Well damn right this is shocking

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, iantjambo said:

Incredibly, only Eden Hazard has more assists than him in the premiership this season.

He’s a good player but I honestly question how much he cares about playing for Scotland. Must be tough to feel the buzz when every coach is a dinosaur.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Incredibly, only Eden Hazard has more assists than him in the premiership this season.

Perhaps that is telling in that none of them want, or know how, to play for McLeish? He should be slicing them open with that pedigree!

15 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Am I hearing "sack the board" being sung from the Scotland Fans? (it sounds like it but I could be mistaken)

Yes, f@@k the SFA  and ‘SFA you’re killing our game’ 

when the tartan army lads come out with that you really do have issues 

The fact that we got pumped off Kazakhstan... Should. SHOULD have us well up for this game....

We are not... 

Sack the board...

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, JamboGraham said:

Time for everyone in the Scotland camp to stop buying into this “no easy games in international football” pish...sorry, there absolutely is and you are playing it right now.

Also, no easy games is what teams say when they are pish and getting beat all over the place

2 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Radio Scotland comms keep almost moaning that every back pass is being booed. Well damn right this is shocking

I’d be booing as well. 1-0 up against a side that routinely get horsed is a disgrace.

Edited by iantjambo

Brighton Jambo

Scotland fans could force the issue.  Simply boycott the game against Cyprus, and I mean do it properly not just a few empty seats but a picket line preventing people attending.  Do that once and the board would have to pay attention.  

Edited by Brighton Jambo

Gibson_HMFC

Supporting Scotland right now is like Supporting Hearts.

A 1-0 win against the worst team in international football will please some folk but we all know we're ****ed with Mcleish in charge. 

letsalldothebeattie
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

I’d be booing as well. 1-0 up against a side that routinely get horsed is a disgrace.

I know I would be too if I was at the game this is a bloody joke how we can still only be 1 up against a joke of a team

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

... and having paid to travel to witness it.

San Marino actually look more dangerous than us when attacking.

I dont have confidence that we can keep a clean sheet here. 

If they’re playing to ged rid of McLeish I can understand that cause he should never have been anywhere near that job again. But it’s a shit way to treat the tartan army

jamboinglasgow

has the Tartan Army chanted **** the SFA before at a game? Normally they willing to tolerate a lot (such as the praise for Strachan at the end of a dismal campaign which convinced him to stay.)

Clark Griswold

You know the party line will be towed after the game. 

“A win’s a win”

“All that matters is we have 3 points on the board”

”it’s an improvement” 

etc

I think no matter the result now, McLeish will be gone. Sacked in the morning, sack the board, **** the sfa.....safe to say the Tartan Army have turned. It would genuinely be cruel to keep McLeish in his position now.

letsalldothebeattie
Just now, Jeff said:

Davie Provan thinks McLeish would take 1-0 now.... what the actual?

It amazes me the tv & radio guys seem to be ok with this result. Yes it’s 3 points but this is a side regularly horsed by sides much worse than us. We should be horsing them but nope let’s scrape a 1-0 and move on everything’s ok according to them

Clark Griswold
Just now, Gizmo said:

Armstrong off and not the anonymous McGregor?

Wouldn’t want to displease one of the arse cheeks. 

TyphoonJambo

Provan is a slavering celtic synchophantic clueless welt. We are a national disgrace. 

At least there is now a player on the pitch who can put the ball in the net.

Embarrassing performance.  

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Davie Provan thinks McLeish would take 1-0 now.... what the actual?

He's right. 

Just now, Gizmo said:

Armstrong off and not the anonymous McGregor?

Anonymous cause he was substituted for McTominay earlier.....

scottishguy
4 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

You know the party line will be towed after the game. 

“A win’s a win”

“All that matters is we have 3 points on the board”

”it’s an improvement” 

etc

Your confident!!!

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

It amazes me the tv & radio guys seem to be ok with this result. Yes it’s 3 points but this is a side regularly horsed by sides much worse than us. We should be horsing them but nope let’s scrape a 1-0 and move on everything’s ok according to them

Sides much worse than us you say! Who exactly are they? 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Don't think thier OK with it, just pointing out that they think we'd take a 1-0.

Italian Lambretta
4 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

has the Tartan Army chanted **** the SFA before at a game? Normally they willing to tolerate a lot (such as the praise for Strachan at the end of a dismal campaign which convinced him to stay.)

No doubt the media will put a spin on this tomorrow and blame club fans fir having a grievance.