Top Posters In This Topic

• Gizmo

• iantjambo

• Jambof3tornado

• Bazzas right boot

jamboinglasgow
Just now, Morgan said:

Sign for either Celtic or Rangers?

sadly true, or I guess get certain cheerleaders in the press.

Souttar is a much better player than McKenna or Bates - what the **** is McLeish playing at?!

I hate to admit it, but a part of me wants Scotland to lose or draw this game, so McLeish is told to **** off!

Dusk_Till_Dawn
9 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Feel sorry for Souttar. What more does he have to do, 

At least it spares him from some humiliation 

6 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

Is the game on BBC? If not, does anyone has a stream they could kindly provide?

Its on Sky.

You could try Hesgoal.com most of the Euro qualifiers have been on there. Only shows up about 15 mins before kick off ?

2 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Its on Sky.

You could try Hesgoal.com most of the Euro qualifiers have been on there. Only shows up about 15 mins before kick off ?

Thanks mate 

highlandjambo3
Just now, Tenor said:

5pm

Ta.....

must say, I’m very underwhelmed about this..... I have 4 plants to dig in at some point this afternoon and it’s raining, I am giving this more thought than the Scotland game tbh 

And some people wonder why Hearts fans lose interest in the national team over the decades?

Not saying Souttar is Baresi but how the **** hes not got a place in that team is bemusing. 

William H. Bonney
24 minutes ago, 1874Gorgie1874 said:

Thank god souttar isn’t starting

I don't understand this type of attitude. Surely as a Scotland fan you want your best players playing. 

5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

IMG_20190324_155733.jpg

Not really fussed that Soapy aint playing but HTF does McKenna keep his place??? Also playing Paterson up top and leaving natural strikers in Mc Nulty and McBurnie on the bench....effin bizarre, And Burke was probably our biggest threat on Thursday, on the bench.....think Eck's looking for a pay off

2 minutes ago, GYL said:

Not really fussed that Soapy aint playing but HTF does McKenna keep his place??? Also playing Paterson up top and leaving natural strikers in Mc Nulty and McBurnie on the bench....effin bizarre, And Burke was probably our biggest threat on Thursday, on the bench.....think Eck's looking for a pay off

Paterson might be wearing 9 but I reckon Johnny Russell is the main striker in this instance.

That line up just gets worse every time I look at it though 

1874Gorgie1874
6 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

I don't understand this type of attitude. Surely as a Scotland fan you want your best players playing. 

I Don’t really care about international football and knowing hearts luck this season souttar would get injured.  

2 minutes ago, GYL said:

I know.  Even if you didn’t rate McNulty or McBurnie you are coming up against a weak team, so why not play natural strikers who might enjoy more space and make runs that don’t get picked up?

I could understand shoving Paterson up on his own v stronger opposition but why not him and , say, McNulty up top today? 

Its why I can’t stand watching Scotland sometimes. Every manager that gets the job has brainfarts or think they are being the genius with some leftfield tactic.  

You could apply that to football in general though. 

4 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Paterson might be wearing 9 but I reckon Johnny Russell is the main striker in this instance.

That line up just gets worse every time I look at it though 

He's changed almost the whole midfield and upfront, but the problems were in defence on Thursday FFS

Psychedelicropcircle

Hope we loose. Then loose the self serving committee.

i know I know

www.dreamonyac**t.com

22 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

If we take our maroon specs off  unless carrying an injury  not starting with Forrest is lunacy.

Did you see the Khasa game?

Forrest did little more than jog about for the time he was on.

I hope he is carrying a slight injury, any other explanation is somewhat less palatable.

highlandjambo3
9 minutes ago, 1874Gorgie1874 said:

I Don’t really care about international football and knowing hearts luck this season souttar would get injured.  

Am I right in saying soapys injury this season was a result of international duty?  And did the cheeks not effectively pull their players off international duty cos...err... they were injured or doing their hair or something more important that day?

6 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I think that’s the worst starting 11 I’ve ever seen for a Scotland team.

Since Thursday surely?!

1 minute ago, Thaw said:

McLeish: "We need to continue with a bit of continuity...  in terms of selection of the squad"

McKenna is the favourite no matter what he does. 

Its not every day I would agree with billy dodds, buts hes on the money regarding the forward line. We might just get away with it given the opposition though.

Fareastjambo
38 minutes ago, Tenor said:

Souttar is a much better player than McKenna or Bates - what the **** is McLeish playing at?!

I hate to admit it, but a part of me wants Scotland to lose or draw this game, so McLeish is told to **** off!

I’ve just said exactly the same thing ?

McLeish was never this painful to listen to at Rangers or Birmingham, or during his previous spell with the national team. I find it increasingly hard to discount the possibility of early-onset dementia or something similar.

Edited by Thaw

Diadora Van Basten

Team looks ok to me would probably have gone with Forrest over Russell though.

Bain

O Donnell Bates McKenna Robertson 

MacLean Armstrong 

Russell McGregor Fraser

Paterson

Anybody that was in any doubt that McLeish is utterly clueless can't be now . 

I would say he has lost the plot but  I don't think he has ever had it tbh . 

Bates and McKenna were destroyed on Thursday with McGregor and McGiinn as holding mids ? The man is little short of a moron . 

2 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Team looks ok to me would probably have gone with Forrest over Russell though.

Bain

O Donnell Bates McKenna Robertson 

MacLean Armstrong 

Russell McGregor Fraser

Paterson

Lol

1874Gorgie1874
18 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Am I right in saying soapys injury this season was a result of international duty?  And did the cheeks not effectively pull their players off international duty cos...err... they were injured or doing their hair or something more important that day?

Yes I think it was away to Hungary he got injured 

Love the strapline on the SFA logo " Nothing matters more"

Do you think they forgot to tell the players? :rofl:

21 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I think that’s the worst starting 11 I’ve ever seen for a Scotland team.

Since Thursday?

I’m not sure how up to date these stats are for the San Marino players but it looks like their goalie hasn’t kept a clean sheet for club or country in 1 year 

1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I really really want San Marino to win. 

Yes me too. It's how pathetic things have gotten.

My hope is on qualification from the Nations League if someone progressive comes in. These traditional qualifiers already a write off.

Bazzas right boot

If Souttar has no strong feelings he should retire from international football. 

0-3 of Kazakhstan, Sam Marino up next and still over looked. 

43 minutes ago, GYL said:

Agree with all. McNulty is a striker on form so confidence will be high - would have started him. It really is a strange team.

jamtartan74

Folk wanting San Marino to win ??‍♂️ Although some folk here have wanted Hearts to lose so that Levein gets the sack as well so I suppose I shouldn’t be shocked ??‍♂️

2 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Folk wanting San Marino to win ??‍♂️ Although some folk here have wanted Hearts to lose so that Levein gets the sack as well so I suppose I shouldn’t be shocked ??‍♂️

Scottish football is an absolute shambles. If a defeat against the worst team in the world is the catalyst for fundamental change at all levels - then Im in. In the grand scheme of things a Scotland win today is meaningless. A defeat would be better for the future.

7 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

I want Scotland to win. However, if a San Marino win was to instigate massive changes from the top downwards, then I could get onboard in wanting them to beat us.

8 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

I don't think McLeish would survive losing tonight despite SFA saying he's not getting sacked anytime soon.

Do you think he is the one to take Scotland forward or backwards?