• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gizmo

• iantjambo

• Jambof3tornado

• Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

But if he plays and plays well it could see his value increase. Thats a positive from a Hearts point of view.

Big if under this management but if he starts of course I hope he does brilliantly 

Nabbed off Facebook 

SAN MARINO V SCOTLAND “This is a chance to bounce back and get a few goals, we will give them the respect they deserve but they are a small country with a poor ranking in a big tournament and this is one game where we targeted a definite 3 points when the fixtures came out”

Franco Varella

San Marino Manager

Bridge of Djoum
5 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

You start a conversation you can't even finish it
You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed
Say something once, why say it again?

Have a listen and gees peace!

revolutionary nonsense.

Ok, I'm off to the Brexit thread to complain about long ball tactics.

San Marino have never scored against us, we have never scored more than 2 away at San Marino, I'm going for a 1-1 Draw or to scrape a 2-1 win.

I just hope the backroom boys have done their analysis and identified their biggest threats and have a plan in place to nullify these. I trust big Eck to play to a system to achieve just that .Perhaps a 3,2,1,4, or a 2,4,2,2, either way it's going to be tough.

Make no mistake there are no easy games in international football the boys have to be on it to reach this next level, and as long as they stick to the game plan 3 points are possible.l know we can do it!

Come on Scotland!

Cruyff Turn
19 minutes ago, Boof said:

Nabbed off Facebook 

SAN MARINO V SCOTLAND “This is a chance to bounce back and get a few goals, we will give them the respect they deserve but they are a small country with a poor ranking in a big tournament and this is one game where we targeted a definite 3 points when the fixtures came out”

Franco Varella

San Marino Manager

:rofl:what time does the fun begin at? 

29 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

You start a conversation you can't even finish it
You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed
Say something once, why say it again?

Have a listen and gees peace!

You know you're hitting rock bottom when you quote a boy fi Dumbarton

jamtartan74
40 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Refreshing to see you take the opportunity to decry Hearts on a thread with **** all to do with Hearts.

Tiresome.

It’s got everything to do with Hearts, Levein used to manage the national team and Souttar is in the squad, silly boy! ?

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

It’s got everything to do with Hearts, Levein used to manage the national team and Souttar is in the squad, silly boy! ?

Ah of course! And Hearts and Scotland both have A's in them.

jamtartan74
2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Ah of course! And Hearts and Scotland both have A's in them.

That’s it, now you are getting it ? 

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

It's fitba the day, Morgan, no rugby.

:rofl:

We’ll see Mr Djoum, we’ll see.

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Malky Mackay. 

It's funny because it's true. 

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Malky Mackay. 

It's funny because it's true. 

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, Morgan said:

6-0 Scotland.

All that French fizz has bubbled your brain. 

Just now, Olly Lee's left boot said:

All that French fizz has bubbled your brain. 

Let’s talk later.  :wink: 

portobellojambo1
4 hours ago, copa-mundial said:

Like Thursday. From a Hearts perspective. I hope he doesn't. We have too many important games coming up. 

I'd rather he didn't play and returned back to us fully fit for our run in. 

4 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

He really mustn't. I want him to have no part of this. 

My thoughts match the above. I'd prefer he was left out of the team and stays fit for the remainder of our season

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 hours ago, Independence said:

Wow I've read it al now.Why bother coming on this thread. It must be terrible to be so bitter even worse when it is YOUR own country. 

Absolutely nothing to be proud of with this team or set-up though. It’s an embarrassment at every level.

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Boof said:

Nabbed off Facebook 

KAZAKHISTAN V SCOTLAND “This is a chance to bounce back and get a few goals, we will give them the respect they deserve but they are a small country with a poor ranking in a big tournament and this is one game where we targeted a definite 3 points when the fixtures came out”

Talgat Baysufiniz

Kazakhistan Manager

What a remarkable coincidence..... I got this off face book a few days ago 

ToadKiller Dog

San Marino will score as fecking Forfar academy under 13s likely could against our defence, but Scotland will win 4-1 or 3-1 and cracks papered over for a few more games. 

3 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

What a remarkable coincidence..... I got this off face book a few days ago 

Aye...that'll be why I cited the source in the first three words of my post. I didn't give the JKB name of the source as I'm not sure if he's posted on this thread yet.

Happy?

highlandjambo3
3 minutes ago, Boof said:

Aye...that'll be why I cited the source in the first three words of my post. I didn't give the JKB name of the source as I'm not sure if he's posted on this thread yet.

Happy?

Very much so.... you?

North Berwick Jambo

As I said on the Kazakhstan thread on Thursday, I can’t believe people still follow or have any faith whatsoever in the national team after all these years of decline! An entire team of nobodies with the usual ex old firm muppet in charge based at a total shithole of a stadium. It really is a national embarrassment and we all know deep down that it’s only going to get worse until the whole SFA set up is changed from top to bottom! 

2 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

So you admit your goal is to goad Hearts fans and criticize the club at any opportunity.

I genuinely feel for you. Hearts, and life in general seems to offer you no joy. 

Not at all, I say it as i see it. I am a contributor to FOH and have been since the start. I am also a season ticket holder which I have been for many years.

I don't like the way we are playing and am entitled to my opinion every bit as much as you are. It would be a funny world if we all thought the same way.

My life is fine thanks and it will be even better once we have a manager that can get us playing attractive football and wasting less on dubious signings.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, wavydavy said:

Not at all, I say it as i see it. I am a contributor to FOH and have been since the start. I am also a season ticket holder which I have been for many years.

I don't like the way we are playing and am entitled to my opinion every bit as much as you are. It would be a funny world if we all thought the same way.

My life is fine thanks and it will be even better once we have a manager that can get us playing attractive football and wasting less on dubious signings.

But this is a thread on the Scotland game. There are many threads on Hearts and you know that. 

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

But this is a thread on the Scotland game. There are many threads on Hearts and you know that. 

Comparing Big Eck with Levein both Dinosaurs.

Jambof3tornado
39 minutes ago, Dinger said:

any result that seals "big Eck's" sacking is what im hoping for :thumbsup: 

If it brought in a new face and not a Strachan or malky mckay then fair enough but it wont.

The sfa are quite clear on the way forward.

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Comparing Big Eck with Levein both Dinosaurs.

Pathetic.

Did Eck have to pass a medical for the job.  I cannot see how he could have passed.

Look at how Gareth Southgate promotes himself and his country as an ambassador for their national team.  He was at the superbowl seeing how the NFL is managed.  Then take a look at Eck.

Just now, Tasavallan said:

Did Eck have to pass a medical for the job.  I cannot see how he could have passed.

Look at how Gareth Southgate promotes himself and his country as an ambassador for their national team.  He was at the superbowl seeing how the NFL is managed.  Then take a look at Eck.

I know. Compare him to his last stint as Scotland coach. He looked pretty sharp, dashing almost. I know 11 years can do a lot to a man but he looks like a jakie and is almost incoherent at press conferences. I want him to do well. I don't want the last memories of a once proud man to be floundering to defeats against teams we should beat with ease. 

A good victory today is essential, otherwise meltdown beckons and it will be brutal to watch.

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

He looks ill. 

Parkinsons, dimentia, battling cancer/ kidney issues typelooking ill. 

His babbling would point to the former two type illnesses. 

It looks and sounds serious tbh. 

bringonthesevco
4 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

It does count.

It is only discounted in years when there are play off spots up for grabs and some groups have 5 teams and some teams have 6. No play offs from the groups this time around.

I think it only counts if 2 teams are tied and have the same record in their head to head matches.  Given that it now looks like we’ll need to beat Russia twice to qualify it would seem an unlikely scenario where goal difference matters ...

i think thats right 

4 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Now 4-0 Russia, makes you wonder 

Nah, doesn't make me wonder. I've always known we were shite ?

Famous 1874

How on earth have Bates and McKenna kept their positions. Part of an absolutely shambolic defensive performance. Persist with playing out from the back but chose to play with two centre half's who can't pass. McLeish out.

jamboinglasgow
5 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

How on earth have Bates and McKenna kept their positions. Part of an absolutely shambolic defensive performance. Persist with playing out from the back but chose to play with two centre half's who can't pass. McLeish out.

Feel sorry for Souttar. What more does he have to do,