What does Djoum give us?

Tales1874

I’m aware he splits opinion but I really do think he is over rated, tonight should be a game where he runs the show and what did he contribute? Hope we go and find someone to replace him at the end of the season. We need a playmaker in there and he is isn’t the one 

Djoum hasn’t grabbed a game by the scruf of the neck or put in a motm type performance for a ridiculous amount of time.

He’s a passenger for me.

He's been better of late but tonight he was woeful, not alone in that though. Like pretty much every player we have, perhaps apart from Naismith he's replaceable. 

Just now, DH1986 said:

Djoum hasn’t grabbed a game by the scruf of the neck or put in a motm type performance for a ridiculous amount of time.

He’s a passenger for me.

Not sure what his wage is but for sure he’s a high earner, I feel we could get a better player that adds more to the midfield for the price.

He’s being played out of position imo

Put him as a number 10 and you’ll see the best of him but try telling that to Levein.

Poor tonight. Not a wide left player. He should be playing in the centre, supporting the main striker. 

sidjamesbottle
5 minutes ago, Tales1874 said:

I’m aware he splits opinion but I really do think he is over rated, tonight should be a game where he runs the show and what did he contribute? Hope we go and find someone to replace him at the end of the season. We need a playmaker in there and he is isn’t the one 

How many goals has he chipped in the guy is terrified when he gets a sight of goal

Anyone with half a football brain can see that he should be played in the middle not out wide. Seems our coaching team don’t have half a brain between them.

1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

Djoum, McLean, Clare. 

Just why?

This , i really do not see the excitement around Djoum, McLean is finished , and Clare dont really know , he hasnt showed much to excite so far.

He gives us drive and composure when he's played in the right position. It's ****ing brutal watching Djoum getting punted wide to play utter shit like Bozanic in the middle of midfield.

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Chaps said:

He’s being played out of position imo

Put him as a number 10 and you’ll see the best of him but try telling that to Levein.

:2thumbsup:

He has been an embarrassment since getting a shiny gold medal round his neck...I voice my contempt re his attitude (that is the criticism) yet many on here and other platforms stick up for him and claim he is a star performer ????!!!!!! 

He is the very definition of a passenger...

Takeshi kovac

What does Djoum give us ? 

Nothing out wide .

why is it that all the fans can see this but the management team can’t 

Luscious Laryea

He's a bang average player with a poor attitude. Only started bothering himself recently to put himself in the shop window. Barely good enough for us and he's having a laugh if he thinks he's too good for us.

Just now, GavK1012 said:

He has been an embarrassment since getting a shiny gold medal round his neck...I voice my contempt re his attitude (that is the criticism) yet many on here and other platforms stick up for him and claim he is a star performer ????!!!!!! 

He is the very definition of a passenger...

This post is an embarrassment. 

Sexton Hardcastle

The other week there were three threads praising him. Classic.

i know we were pretty guff tonight but to just start threads on every single player is moronic. He’s our best player week in week out. If others don’t step up with him, the whole team suffers.

Brighton Jambo

Played in wrong position.  That said I can’t imagine A load of clubs are waiting to snap him up.  He’s a decent player in a very poor side, nothing more. 

Luscious Laryea

He's a bang average player with a poor attitude. Only started bothering himself recently to put himself in the shop window. Barely good enough for us and he's having a laugh if he thinks he's too good for us.

1 minute ago, chazza74 said:

Been poor since coming back from his injury 

Thought he was actually solid tonight and coming back into a team out of form isn’t easy. To say djoum is easily our best midfielder is proving my point he is overrated 

2 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

A poor reason to stock Cameroon flags in the club shop?

Unless Samuel etoo is joining 

smartin1987

Think he is a great player played out of position play him behind the striker like we did in the championship and maybe he will perform. 

Djoum was probably one of the best 2 players tonight . Not ethe reason we didn’t win tonight the dugout was much more culpable 

Deans Jambo
21 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

He’s a passenger for me.

Lies, he's been mom in a few games the past few months. Poor tonight though. 

23 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

He’s a passenger for me.

Garbage - he has been outstanding for a couple of months now!!

what does he offer?? A hell of a lot more than Clare and McLean for a start!!!

1 minute ago, Jenks said:

One of our best players this season.

This!!!

1 minute ago, Jenks said:

One of our best players this season.

Yeah, that says and means absolutely nothing. 

I would in no way whatsoever stretch the finances to keep him. Not worth it. If he is reasonable in his demands then fine. Otherwise bye bye. 

Midfield is, by some distance, the poorest part of our team. We have a mixture of journeymen (Lee, Bozanic and to an extent Haring) and luxury players (Morrison, Mulraney and Clare). Djoum is the only midfielder on our books with a decent pedigree and, even if he is being played out of position, he should be dominating games like tonight. 

26 minutes ago, Peebo said:

This post is an embarrassment. 

So would you like to provide any info/stats to say otherwise? (there are none so this will be good)

I await your insight on this one.....and your offering on the back of yet another pitiful performance from him is interesting....or just plain daft!!

36 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Poor tonight. Not a wide left player. He should be playing in the centre, supporting the main striker. 

Correct. He is best as a no. 10.

6 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

So would you like to provide any info/stats to say otherwise? (there are none so this will be good)

I await your insight on this one.....and your offering on the back of yet another pitiful performance from him is interesting....or just plain daft!!

Eh? I said he was poor tonight earlier on this thread. 

Each to their own, but to suggest he is the the “very definition of a passenger” demonstrates embarrassing ignorance.

Your post was 100% shite, since you’re asking for a stat. 

gashauskis9
43 minutes ago, Peebo said:

This.  

Clare.   Djoum.   Uche

Keena

Next week please.

Just now, Peebo said:

Eh? I said he was poor tonight earlier on this thread. 

Each to their own, but to suggest he is the the “very definition of a passenger” demonstrates embarrassing ignorance.

Your post was 100% shite, since you’re asking for a stat. 

Ha!!!! Didnt think you would/could offer anything to defend him and just resorted to being a knuckle dragger by shouting and bawling....you seem a very intelligent, objective, informative and educated kinda guy ?