Are Hearts at the back of the queue in player scouting

Bauldrick

Did we get beat at the weekend or something? Did Hibs win aye!

We have international youth players at all levels,we have some outstanding talent coming through with a lot of players out on loan doing well at various levels

We've scouted Harring Souttar Naismith Berra Ikpeazu Smith Who would get into all these motherwells and killies etc 

People just post shite when we get beat! We should’ve walked away with 3 points from Motherwell with  Naismiths chance and our lumps just beat Killie...

3 hours ago, Rudy T said:

We've scouted Harring Souttar Naismith Berra Ikpeazu Smith Who would get into all these motherwells and killies etc 

Huddy apparently... ?

01:00 minutes...

We’ll keep the players who are good enough and punt the players who aren’t good enough and bring in better ones who are up to the task. That’s how it generally works. That is how we improve. 

This season. 

Naisy and big Pete Haring have been magnificent signings.

Uche, Clare, Dunne have been good signings.

Bozanic, Lee, Garrucio, Dikamona have done a job when required but probably aren’t first XI picks.

Burns & Wighton May come good. Vanecek too deserves time. 

One of the keepers will be decent backup and generally both have made great saves and won us games even if they’ve chucked a few. 

Mulraney has been ok but would need to improve to stay. 

All in all not not too bad. I don’t think any of them have been terrible although we need to improve and move folk on again. 

17 hours ago, Prof said:

Current centre forwards -Uche and Vanacek- both are carthorses who would probably be better taking up rugby.

Even if true (it's not), that's two out of 5 strikers signed by Levein for this season. How is that a policy? And you obviously missed Uche's stepover and run to create our goal on Sunday. He's no Messi but a carthorse? And Vanacek from what little I've seen could do with being more physical.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Hood09 said:

Scouting is not the real issue here it’s player development. Look at the players we have brought in that have improved vastly....

Like Keena and Cochrane?

47 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Like Keena and Cochrane?

Very early days for both of them and obviously Cochrane has stalled this year.  Souttar is the only player who has improved substantially I think under the current regime.  And he was a well known player with a lot of games behind him before signing for Hearts.

Bazzas right boot
23 hours ago, Prof said:

Current centre forwards -Uche and Vanacek- both are carthorses who would probably be better taking up rugby.

06f (1).jpg

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

Bridge of Djoum
On 17/02/2019 at 17:36, Bauldrick said:

I wonder when I watch teams like Motherwell or Kilmarnock where Hearts talent spotters are when these so-called lesser teams snap up gems under the noses of the big two, perhaps instead of searching youtube or whatever it is that they do should Hearts be trying to prise these ace talent spotters to work for Hearts. 

It’s safe to say you’re no stranger to the backs of queues.