Where has the loyalty gone?

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Ok...so Stevie frail didn't have enough expierience to be appointed manager of Hearts. But surely the job he done as caretaker manager merits a new contract with Hearts?. The guy is Hearts through and through and the way he has been treated by vlad is completly discraceful.

This has to be the last straw. Vlads running of the club has been hurrendous. I think its time for protests at games and before games. VLAD GTF!!!!!

Drylaw Hearts
Ok...so Stevie frail didn't have enough expierience to be appointed manager of Hearts. But surely the job he done as caretaker manager merits a new contract with Hearts?. The guy is Hearts through and through and the way he has been treated by vlad is completly discraceful.

This has to be the last straw. Vlads running of the club has been hurrendous. I think its time for protests at games and before games. VLAD GTF!!!!!

What if the new Manager didn't want Frail ?

Football - and loyalty - do me a favour!!!

Frail has been in charge (notionally) for six months. Who ever comes in will want the decks cleared of previous ideas of how the team should be set up. I don't doubt that there will be some Scottish element in the new set up - who ever it is - but it really comes as no surprise that SF will not be part of it.

Archived