• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cruyff Turn

• Francis Albert

• Hearts007

• Top Corner

pettigrewsstylist

A club with resources like ours should have the ability to have 2 or 3 players who can show leadership and sort a match like this with so long left. Concerning, as little desire it seems to "get at them"

1 minute ago, hearts00 said:

There is something very wrong with this team. We are severely lacking dynamism in midfield. Every player has one gear. 

And at Tynecastle.  Got to go back to the work on the training field and how they are motivated.  

There’s time yet but it’s going to take any leaders we have to spark something.  

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Feck all in that. We’re pish without Naismith 

It’s embarrassing how bad we are without him.  Not that we’re in any great shakes with him either, if we’re being honest but at least there is usually a goal threat.

I can only assume that Van was hooked due to risk of a red. Ref is giving him nothing and reckon he was on a tightrope already. 

I would like to know how teams like Dundee can can come and pass the ball around and attack with purpose, when we can't put two passes together. Awful awful stuff.

Changed to the Rangers game on BT cos the stream was stop starting all the time. 

The first thing i notice... Kilmarnock players are so much quicker and sharper than ours. 

It could be that they're just up for the game more, since they're playing Rangers, but it's noticeable. 

3 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Vanecek injured or just another crap signing to add to the list?

Booked right? Was he in danger of 2nd yellow?

My immediate suspicion was he was subbing him to preempt losing him next week to Beaton being the weaselly creep he is and sending him off for **** all. 

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

If not, Levein must be seriously unhappy with him.

Or protecting him. Dissapointing-We have waited a long time for this guy ffs. 

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

Still....Man City score. Uphill task for Burton now....(just trying to lighten mood)

To be fair, Burton probably have a better chance of turning it around. I see Templeton is playing for them tonight, didn’t even know he was at Burton.

Just now, pettigrewsstylist said:

Or protecting him. Dissapointing-We have waited a long time for this guy ffs. 

I reckon Levein may use it to blast Beaton about. 

Shame, if he put as much effort into getting the team fired up as winding up the refs and the sfa we might be a decent team

2 minutes ago, clouston1992 said:

I can only assume that Van was hooked due to risk of a red. Ref is giving him nothing and reckon he was on a tightrope already. 

this 100%

1 minute ago, Top Corner said:

Changed to the Rangers game on BT cos the stream was stop starting all the time. 

The first thing i notice... Kilmarnock players are so much quicker and sharper than ours. 

It could be that they're just up for the game more, since they're playing Rangers, but it's noticeable. 

Erm they have been like that since SC arrived!!! Imagine watching a Hearts team like that ?

2 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Vanecek injured or just another crap signing to add to the list?

Go with crap we've only had 70 previous crap before him since Levein came back 

2 wins in 22 for Dundee 

We are at home for the record

1 minute ago, J80MBO said:

Booked right? Was he in danger of 2nd yellow?

I reckon so. He got waved up after being checked by a Dundee player after he’d been booked, reckon he would have walked at some point tonight and he not been taken off.

For what it’s wort, his booking was shocking and so is our performance. 

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Van sub must be concern that he might have been sent off.

not had a brilliant game (including losing ball that led to goal) but by no means the worst player on the park and certainly not so bad he needs to be replaced by Maclean 

We’re going to get the “it is going to take him time to get used to Scottish football and what we want him to do” line or the “he’s not played for three weeks so he’s a little bit short of fitness” line. Live every single frickin signing we make. 

Sexton Hardcastle

A goal. Does everyone now change their hats and we’re back to winning the league? Asking for a friend.

****ing chronic hearts fans.

3 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

It’s embarrassing how bad we are without him.  Not that we’re in any great shakes with him either, if we’re being honest but at least there is usually a goal threat.

Naismith gets everyone organised and sets the level or tempo, absolutely no one taking responsibility without him. 

Disser Pointon
Just now, hmfc_liam06 said:

And folk are quite happy for Djoum to leave. He's the only one out there who resembles a footballer.

Was just about to post something similar. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Sexton Hardcastle said:

A goal. Does everyone now change their hats and we’re back to winning the league? Asking for a friend.

****ing chronic hearts fans.

"Chronic" for criticising a shite performance?

We've got a break. Let's capitalise on it now.