Nade AWOL

Guest GhostHunter

Nelly Terraces

Sad to report, Big Nads went on holiday in the sun and melted to death.

Here's a photo taken yesterday at the funeral of him being 'buried'

1_choc_large.jpg

1_choc_large.jpg

:dribble:

Miller Jambo 60

1_choc_large.jpg

Great mate. He is a tad too fat.

Not surprised by that in the slightest!

Probably tripped over his wallet and is currently waiting for the crane to pick him up!!

Nade is one of a series of joke players at the club just now, players the fans see as useless, wasters, thieves or a combination of the three. I'm glad he's gone AWOL, I hope when he deigns to turn up they pin his P45 to his fat ass and boot him.

It is simple, dock his wages for the time he was not working, then fine him two weeks wages, and tell him if he does it again, he will never wear a Hearts jersey again.

We've not had any pictures of an elephant or a hippo or even a sloth yet. Anyone able to find any of those so we can take further cheap shots at Nade?

No No you all have it wrong...

He decided to run into work, to improve his fitness. He left his flat in the city centre, 3 days later he has just reached sighthill...

Maroon 1874
It is simple, dock his wages for the time he was not working, then fine him two weeks wages, and tell him if he does it again, he will never wear a Hearts jersey again.

Whit dae ye mean.... he cannae get into one anyway

We've not had any pictures of an elephant or a hippo or even a sloth yet. Anyone able to find any of those so we can take further cheap shots at Nade?

It's indeed pretty poor.

He's one of the best players at the club and the bandwagon jumpers seem to have latched onto him for abuse. No need at all. I still think the guy has a lot of quality and will be a great player for us.

It's indeed pretty poor.

He's one of the best players at the club and the bandwagon jumpers seem to have latched onto him for abuse. No need at all. I still think the guy has a lot of quality and will be a great player for us.

I think that much of this stuff has been light hearted.

And he does deserve it. He's reported not to have turned up for training - very unprofessional. As was his physical condition and effort/attitude on the pitch last year. The worst of that was the abuse back at Frail when Frail was rightly calling him up for his lack of effort - and the 'effort' Nade put in at Tannadice when we had 8 players.

He has good footballing skills, but is not a team player and I would be delighted if he leaves.

I think that much of this stuff has been light hearted.

And he does deserve it. He's reported not to have turned up for training - very unprofessional. As was his physical condition and effort/attitude on the pitch last year. The worst of that was the abuse back at Frail when Frail was rightly calling him up for his lack of effort - and the 'effort' Nade put in at Tannadice when we had 8 players.

He has good footballing skills, but is not a team player and I would be delighted if he leaves.

Like all players, he needs a strong manager.

He needs pushed and needs to be kept focussed because he's clearly not the most motivated. Like Kingston, i think getting rid of our more talented players is a huge negative. I hope he stays and we get a proper manager. I honestly still think he'll be a decent signing in the long run.

Like all players, he needs a strong manager.

He needs pushed and needs to be kept focussed because he's clearly not the most motivated. Like Kingston, i think getting rid of our more talented players is a huge negative. I hope he stays and we get a proper manager. I honestly still think he'll be a decent signing in the long run.

THere has to be a responsibility of self motivation.

My job is hardly exciting, and pays modestly, but I am still expected to motivate myself to a degree, as if I can not be Rsd at all, no manager could otivate me - this is the same, only a whole lot worse given his salary, and that I would be delighted to do the same job for around 5% of his reported wage, probably less.

THere has to be a responsibility of self motivation.

My job is hardly exciting, and pays modestly, but I am still expected to motivate myself to a degree, as if I can not be Rsd at all, no manager could otivate me - this is the same, only a whole lot worse given his salary, and that I would be delighted to do the same job for around 5% of his reported wage, probably less.

You are correct of course.

However, we all know that some players are like kids and need a lot of guidance. Look at how well Bednar has done since he's left Disneyland. A decent manager makes a big diference. I'd rather have a player who has huge potentiol for improvement than someone who is just pish.

Live scenes from Kwik Fit as engineers install a specially built seat in Nade's Lamborghini....

Fat-Guy-in-Chair-thumb.jpg

Easily has enough in his locker to be a top class spl performer but like most of the squad, he has the application of a div 3 sub.

Doubt he will even be fined after all you can pretty much get away with anything at HMFC these days.

Lets not beat about the bush,

We are scrambling about for a manager, we are still not sure if any manager will come in and if he does, we are not sure if he gets a say in the footballing affairs. We are turning down seven figure sums for players that have failed us and are nearing a contractless status. We are discussing the possibility of restarting some sort of Save our Hearts 2 campaign. Well known posters/supporters are in the press talking about how close VR is to losing the confidence of all fans forever.

Now, seriously, who honestly is really that bothered about a guy that has failed to fulfil his potential, and we are likely to at least get back our cash on when he is sold this close season?

lost in leith

A sensible club would sack him for breach of contract and save the fortune we are paying him for doing feck all. We're more likely to appoint him as manager :eek:

Drylaw Hearts
nade will be back on monday

Great.

Hopefully it will be to seal his move to Crystal Palace.

A sensible club would sack him for breach of contract and save the fortune we are paying him for doing feck all. We're more likely to appoint him as manager :eek:

OR,

A sensible club would sell him to Crystal Palace for at least the cash we outlayed last year.

A foolish club would sack a saleable asset.

OR,

A sensible club would sell him to Crystal Palace for at least the cash we outlayed last year.

A foolish club would sack a saleable asset.

Webster, Brellier, Burley ... where's the sensible club when you need one!;)

Webster, Brellier, Burley ... where's the sensible club when you need one!;)

Fair point! :)

Tbh, I was more commenting on this instance. Sack a player that we know a club are tracing or sell him?

lost in leith
Fair point! :)

Tbh, I was more commenting on this instance. Sack a player that we know a club are tracing or sell him?

I'm not convinced Neil Warnock is the kind of manager to see the funny side of a player going AWOL. Obviously I'd be happier if we could get some kind of transfer fee for him. I just have a bad feeling that we end up stuck with him for the season and he ends up delivering very little.

I'm not convinced Neil Warnock is the kind of manager to see the funny side of a player going AWOL. Obviously I'd be happier if we could get some kind of transfer fee for him. I just have a bad feeling that we end up stuck with him for the season and he ends up delivering very little.

I would agree with your first sentence if it was as simple as that, but how about this?

Nade knows a deal is coming from CP and didn't see the point turning up for training as he would be signing for another club within a matter of days?

OR,

VR knows that Nade is being sold to CP and he was absent as he was down south talking about the deal?

No facts on either of these, I just find it a little suspicious that a player that has been openly coveted by a former manager has been absent at this stage.

Archived