Nade AWOL

Guest GhostHunter

Looks as if things are shaping up well for the new season.

Just another day in the life of HMFC.

What a surprise. The guy is a waste of space and has clearly not wanted to be here from day one.

Someone technically savvy must be able to post a photo of a big guy sitting eating burgers and stuck between a 'Burger Restaurant' seat and table?:P

However Christian Nade, due to report back this week with the rest of the squad, has gone AWOL without an explanation.

Seems sumo has decided to stay on holiday until it suits him -- too scared to come back for the weigh in ? :rolleyes:

Nade is mad. He'll get fined 2 weeks wages. I'd not lose 24k for the sake of reporting to Tynie to get weighed. I'd report and on Monday just turn up to training with a sore hamstring.

Captain Canada

The guy's a joke, I've defended him on here previously but I admit I was wrong (although he does have talent but is too lazy to show it) If Crystal Palace bid a quid for him then we should bite their hand off. Get this fat lard assed dufus off the wage bill asap!

Just when I was getting seriously pessimistic about the forthcoming season it gets so much brighter. Herman Helmet to be in place by Monday and now Nade's gone missing. Fandabydozy. Call of the search.

maroonlegions

do Greggs have a distribution center were they make all the stake bakes ect..., mmm, good place to start looking eh.:rolleyes::P

Miller Jambo 60
What a surprise. The guy is a waste of space and has clearly not wanted to be here from day one.

Uses too much space :)

He disgusted me with his lack of effort in the Dundee United many sendings off game.

He played about 10 minutes but couldn't even be bothered to put in more than a jog in that time - even when we went down to 8 players.

He's no loss.

He isn't moving too quickly these days.

longfinned_pilot_whale_2.jpg

thats the alien that burst out Nades chest!

He isn't moving too quickly these days.

longfinned_pilot_whale_2.jpg

That's the fastest I've seen Nade sprint since he came to Tynie.

Nade is mad. He'll get fined 2 weeks wages. I'd not lose 24k for the sake of reporting to Tynie to get weighed. I'd report and on Monday just turn up to training with a sore hamstring.

Maybe they told him to head along to Edinburgh Zoo, maybe when the coaching staff seen him after the summer they realised they just didn't have the scales big enough to get him on

What is it at that makes them so keen to go AWOL. Nade isn't even the first player to have done it.... Maybe he's in bed with the Vlad flu.

If he is he better watch he don't go through the floor.

He's back... here he is going through his pre-season medical at Riccarton.

Is that our new manager with him?

Frankenstein Jambo.
just noticed that the title is NADE A Waste Of Lard

that was clever

KingRibSupper
The guy's a joke, I've defended him on here previously but I admit I was wrong (although he does have talent but is too lazy to show it) If Crystal Palace bid a quid for him then we should bite their hand off. Get this fat lard assed dufus off the wage bill asap!

He does indeed have the talent:cool:

I think its a mixture of the way the team plays , the quality of the other players and him not being settled.

Its a shame as i was expecting big things from him when he signed.

IF he is awol , dont bloody pay him.

--Exclusive--

Nade went in for Lypo over the summer to help get himself back into shape.

sadly they got the operation mixed up and hes been in a shame spiral ever since.

fat20sow20eating20kfc.jpg

This is the comedy thread of the week!

Agreed. Love it!!

Fat waste of space.

If only he'd kidnapped Pinilla and taken him with him.

Archived