What happened to Jordan McGhee......?

Section Q

It should have been ten
18 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

He has no above attributes as a player in my opinion. Not strong in the air, not a leader, not a great passer of the ball. So what he had to do was work his socks off, and he never did that for us. And yes I think the Championship probably is his level, just like Calum Elliot and many others, they weren't good enough for an ambitious club like Hearts 

Totally agree with all that bud. Spot on about Calum Elliot too.

I think he’d be suited to a back 3, didn’t quite have the physique for CB in a back 4, and wasn’t really a full back.

Wouldn't write him off, still young.

loved that goal against Aberdeen, one of the highlights of the season, along with Hamill being sent off for being hit in the face with the ball. Good times.

Edited by naeclue

rudeskaboyuk

Friend of mine at work is a Falkirk fan and his opinion of him is that he is crap. Too many silly errors . 

On 01/01/2019 at 16:37, Beave1874 said:

Regardless... Did this and gave me major pleasure over my Sheep friends.

Spawn the Candi Stanton chant - 'Young Hearts, McGhee, Scoring the winner, scoring the winner against Aberdeen'  away at ICT the next week :lol: 

He was a good footballer. That's where people saw his potential. 

He just didn't manage to make enough progress in transitioning into a good enough centre half. 

7 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Could've googled him, no?

Could have but isn't this a forum for discussion...?

kirkierobroy

Someone has been having fun on his Wikipedia entry...

McGhee rose to fame after his infamous penalty miss in 2012 whilst playing for the 1st team at Duncanrig Secondary School. McGhee's penalty was saved superbly by Paul 'Scotty' McNulty, who later went on to feature for the Panorama Monument Football Club at Panorama Ski Resort in Canada.

On 03/01/2019 at 14:13, Section Q said:

Could have but isn't this a forum for discussion...?

Sure, but why not start a discussion from a position of knowledge - rather than ignorance?

24 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Sure, but why not start a discussion from a position of knowledge - rather than ignorance?

That would cause many posters on here, on all sorts of issues, problems Spellczech  ;)

For many ignorance is bliss

upgotheheads

Saw McGhee at Ayr yesterday. Captain and playing centre of a back three. Hardly noticed him which probably meant he had a good game. Falkirk won 1-0 in a game of few chances, a goalie blunder leading to the goal.

6 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Go away pal. Obviously you're an unhappy chappy and  not following your GP's advice....?

22 hours ago, Section Q said:

Go away pal. Obviously you're an unhappy chappy and  not following your GP's advice....?

More ignorance. I haven't seen a doctor in decades - BTW Doctors cannot diagnose depression any more than they can back pain or labyrinthitis...???