Levein is not the answer mk2 ( merged )

Hood09

1 minute ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Do we think every trolling Hibs prick is Spencer?

The  creepy tramp will pop on out at the thought ?

They are all Spencer

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Phil Dunphy

• Bull's-eye

• Enzo Chiefo

On 22/12/2018 at 16:56, Hood09 said:

Enough is enough. Fans are continually putting funds into the club and he is just not the man to take us forward at all. Something has to be done so we can get a forward and progressive manager in the door so we can move forward. Defeat by Hibs and an exit to livi in the cup and the season is over. 

We need to get away from the cosy relationship Craig and Ann have and he needs to be taken to task on the dross we are seeing. 

Hope you are hurting badly tonight.... Ha Ha

On 27/12/2018 at 08:23, kimosavi said:

Yip and i stand by it still 

I'd have taken a loss to Hibs IF IT MEANT CRAIG LEVEIN WAS SACKED at the time 

It doesn't suit peoples agenda to mention the Capital's part above though does it. Its a wee comfort blanket for a few on here 

I'm still no a fan off Craig or his management and it will go pear shaped eventually 

A win on Saturday and I'll be his best pal again 

Lose and well the pressure will be on him again just like it was this time last year 

FTH 

:clyay:

old school tie
On 27/12/2018 at 23:09, El Diez said:

Frank you only joined in 2017.

Lets no try and kid anyone on. We’ve all been here before in other guises

IJ, is that you?

25 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Anyone who would take Heart's to get beat so CL is sacked is a f'n idiot

8 minutes ago, Cupar Jambo said:

I have no problem with a man who can make a **** of himself and hold his hands up to it, we're all human, we all do it from time to time. To be fair to kimosavi he had the decency to admit he'd had an emotional reaction and got it wrong, unlike some others.

i wish jj was my dad
15 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I have no problem with a man who can make a **** of himself and hold his hands up to it, we're all human, we all do it from time to time. To be fair to kimosavi he had the decency to admit he'd had an emotional reaction and got it wrong, unlike some others.

Can't get my head around any Hearts fan wanting us to lose especially against those tramps

:leveinnaturalorder:

Fortunately, big Craig doesn't lose very often to the shite.

It should have been ten
31 minutes ago, Cupar Jambo said:

Spot on, what an absolute walloper 

It should have been ten
7 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Can't get my head around any Hearts fan wanting us to lose especially against those tramps

:leveinnaturalorder:

Fortunately, big Craig doesn't lose very often to the shite.

Love it JJ :thumb:

24 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Where did he admit he got it wrong? ? All I’ve seen is him justifying it and claiming he’ll be proved right in the long run! 

Classic Levein, going to Easter Road with shite up his back apparently...

The man bleeds maroon! Get it up the hibee roasters!

FTH!!!!

4 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Where did he admit he got it wrong? ? All I’ve seen is him justifying it and claiming he’ll be proved right in the long run! 

It was in the few days after the event IIRC, he'd probably be able to tell you more accurately himself though

40 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It was in the few days after the event IIRC, he'd probably be able to tell you more accurately himself though

I very much doubt that given his post a couple of days ago trying to justify it and claiming he’ll be proved right.

2 hours ago, McCrae said:

The smack will dull the pain for a few days

Hel be back on with more anti hearts drivel when he comes right 

6 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

I very much doubt that given his post a couple of days ago trying to justify it and claiming he’ll be proved right.

v2yl0M.gif

Tynecastle Valhalla

Always been a big fan of Craig even if he can be frustrating and stubborn at times 

he’s got our club on the right tracks and we will build from here

imagine in two years time when the stand will be paid and the money will be available for wages

we are going to see some excellent players at TYNE castle 

10 hours ago, McCrae said:

Delighted with the result however let’s. or kid ourselves a cracking save from Doyle and a shot that hit the bar apart it could of been very different.  

Kudos to Levein though on the much needed result. 

Very lucky to have Berra who was outstanding last night and captained right the way through putting himself in the line countless times. 

2 hours ago, Hood09 said:

Delighted with the result however let’s. or kid ourselves a cracking save from Doyle and a shot that hit the bar apart it could of been very different.  

Very lucky to have Berra who was outstanding last night and captained right the way through putting himself in the line countless times. 

You must have felt very embarrassed at starting this thread after last night's result.

Oh, and the others who joined in with you.

Fact of the matter is that we were doing very well until our best players got injured and now results are improving as they gradually come back into the 1st team.

No surprise to see you are a 'could of' person.

Seymour M Hersh
6 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Hope Craig gets the credit he deserves on Sportscene, because tactically he got it spot on yesterday, and the players were magnificent.

Given the pundits on the program, frankly I doubt it. 

They will focus more on Hibs' deficiencies rather than give credit where it's due.

Any praise from these trumpets will be through gritted teeth and insincere. Wankbuckets the three of them.

Team selection spot on last night. Protect our two wing backs and win the midfield. I must admit tho,I’d have changed things earlier in the second half ,when hibs started putting real pressure on. We won though. End of

So, in essence, if things that happened had happened differently, the outcome could have been different.  Thank you, Plato.

We are lucky to have Berra, and Naismith.  Levein is probably a big part of both those players being here.

If "ifs and ands" were pots and pans!

Let's not kid ourselves but for some real howlers from match officials we would be top of the league.

"Lucky" to have Berra and here was me thinking it was because he signed the contract he was offered and he wanted. 

Your attempt to deflate the joy of seeing Hibs getting done over by Levein's tactics and a battling display by the dressing room he had apparently lost, according to some on here a few weeks ago. 

We're not the ones "kidding" ourselves. 

3 hours ago, Hood09 said:

Pathetic :rofl:

Johnny Two Pies

From the away end it looked like Doyle had the one that hit the bar covered. Clare through on the keeper twice, should have finished the game off with one of them. Away win in a derby, with a bit of a patchwork team. Dikamona (who was brilliant) clearly wasn’t fit. Full credit to Levein, a big result in trying circumstance that makes the league table look very different and gives us a decent platform to build on in January with a stronger squad.

ToadKiller Dog

Simple truth is he and the squad have got through our dip spell, with two needed and good wins. 

They have answered our criticism. 

And looking at the table the damage from injuries and nonsense refs plus teams dropping points allover the shop, we ain't out of anything. 

Levein now for me has space until the summer at least to do his job. 

Onwards and upwards. 

13 hours ago, Smithee said:

Thank you 

Bazzas right boot

If we are playing the could and maybe game.. 

If Souttar, Berra, Naismith, Dunne and ulche hadn't all got injured at the same time as well niggly injuries to godhino, Dikamona, Djoum, Brandon and Haring playing with a hernia we'd still be top, and maybe by a fair bit. 

Bazzas right boot
25 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Simple truth is he and the squad have got through our dip spell, with two needed and good wins. 

They have answered our criticism. 

And looking at the table the damage from injuries and nonsense refs plus teams dropping points allover the shop, we ain't out of anything. 

Levein now for me has space until the summer at least to do his job. 

Onwards and upwards. 

A repeat of the first round of fixtures would be pleasing. 

All ifs and buts.  Like incorrectly ruled out goals for offside, one against Rangers that clearly was and the penalty in Perth that never was, we could be top of the league right now if the officials had done their jobs properly.

Levein has made mistakes but he's also a good manager who's 100% committed to the club, I hope he can keep things going and be in charge for years to come.

17 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Thank you 

Where did you admit you got it wrong? You were on here a couple of days ago still trying to justify it!

:rofl:

Edited by To Be Frank

Bridge of Djoum

One paltry line of ''well done'', the rest of your post is just not how you react after beating your rivals.

You also fail to address Bogdan's fine save from Naismith, the penalty claim involving Clare, (debatable, but for me, a clear penalty). 

We won, we beat Hibs at ER. Enjoy it FFS. 

Bridge of Djoum

''Levein is not the answer'. 2 clean sheets, 2 wins, 6 points off the top at the break, injuries to several key players.

What's the question?

Calebs Grandad
27 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

''Levein is not the answer'. 2 clean sheets, 2 wins, 6 points off the top at the break, injuries to several key players.

What's the question?

Which Scottish Premier League manager of an Edinburgh based team is absolutely broken this morning? 

33 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Where did you admit you got it wrong? You were on here a couple of days ago still trying to justify it!

:rofl:

You got the Horn for me Franko?

If you'd followed it a year ago you'd know i said i got it wrong I'll no run away from it

Keep up eh 

Calebs Grandad
41 minutes ago, andrew said:

All ifs and buts.  Like incorrectly ruled out goals for offside, one against Rangers that clearly was and the penalty in Perth that never was, we could be top of the league right now if the officials had done their jobs properly.

Levein has made mistakes but he's also a good manager who's 100% committed to the club, I hope he can keep things going and be in charge for years to come.

Absolutely spot on ? 

4 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

You got the Horn for me Franko?

If you'd followed it a year ago you'd know i said i got it wrong I'll no run away from it

Keep up eh 

You did, you were trying to give me a hard time for taking screenshots of the poll before it got deleted, I was having none of it, and it ended with you holding your hands up. 

At the end of the day you say quite a lot of things I don't agree with but it would be mental to expect to agree with everyone all the time. I do have respect for a man who can accept he got something wrong though, with or without a witness that frank finds acceptable!

Bridge of Djoum
15 minutes ago, Calebs Grandad said:

Which Scottish Premier League manager of an Edinburgh based team is absolutely broken this morning? 

A fine question.

7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

You did, you were trying to give me a hard time for taking screenshots of the poll before it got deleted, I was having none of it, and it ended with you holding your hands up. 

At the end of the day you say quite a lot of things I don't agree with but it would be mental to expect to agree with everyone all the time. I do have respect for a man who can accept he got something wrong though, with or without a witness that frank finds acceptable!

I’m not disputing whether he held his hands up a year ago or not. Two days ago he tried to justify it and was rightly ripped apart on this thread by multiple posters for it. If he’d said “yeah that was a stupid thing to say and I said as much a year ago” then there would have been no issue ??

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

i get things wrong all the time mate,  in life and on here,  I'm only human and if I'm wrong I'll say so whats boring me is certain posters like franko and another bringing it out a year later off topic like some comfort blanket i said it, held my hands up we move on 

• davemclaren locked this topic