Levein is not the answer mk2 ( merged )

Hood09

Just now, El Diez said:

Theres no point In disclosing, I obviously never* interacted with you.

To save others from your retort..

*’I read the board for 16 years then thought I’d sign up’

?

So you’re full of it then. Thought so ??

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Phil Dunphy

• Bull's-eye

• Enzo Chiefo

12 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

I’ve not and if I had I’d happilly share it. ??

Assuming you’re not lying your tits off, how did you fill your time before JKB? You appear to be a fairly prolific poster around here now.

Edited by smiler

Just now, smiler said:

Assuming you’re not lying your tits off, you appear to be a fairly prolific poster here now so  how did you fill your time before JKB?

Change of job, location and family circumstances ??

Just now, smiler said:

Assuming you’re not lying your tits off, you appear to be a fairly prolific poster here now so  how did you fill your time before JKB?

‘Long time lurker, decided to eventually sign up’

Same as the rest who aren’t honest enough to say they were posting previously under another username basically.

1 minute ago, El Diez said:

Same as the rest who aren’t honest enough to say they were posting previously under another username basically.

I know, I just wondered if he’d eventually ‘fes up.

1 minute ago, El Diez said:

See above. Still refusing to admit who you were...?

40 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

My original post that you started trolling me on wasn't aimed at you. Hence the correct accusation of trolling. 

I've correctly pointed out that it's pointless trying to debate with anybody if you're stance is entrenched, you've again decided that's not in the spirit of JKB and suggested I start another forum elsewhere. I really don't see what your issue is here, apart from the obvious trolling. 

There you go again. Hiding behind the troll accusation. I haven’t trolled you once. 

You just cant handle someone holding a different opinion from you. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, El Diez said:

Spencer

:laugh:

Let's test that: What is your opinion of Scott Robinson?

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

:laugh:

Let's test that: What is your opinion of Scott Robinson?

Those days were great, Spencer and myself had similar opinions on Scotty Rob and had some good wee jousts with ScottJambo, ****ing loved that wee guy.

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It's scary how deep some posters obsession is with Spencer.

:clyay: :clyay: :clyay:

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, El Diez said:

Lets no try and kid anyone on. We’ve all been here before in other guises

Ehh no

Tynecastle Valhalla

When did kickback become so much about squabbles rather than the topics posted ?

its brutal reading through some threads 

5 hours ago, wallace_mercer said:

When did kickback become so much about squabbles rather than the topics posted ?

Hard to believe that its grown men too. You'd be forgiven for thinking it was primary school kids.

7 hours ago, wallace_mercer said:

Whats that got to do with you likesy ?

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, TheStig said:

Hard to believe that its grown men too. You'd be forgiven for thinking it was primary school kids.

This.

10 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It's scary how deep some posters obsession is with Spencer.

Agreed !

Some mothers do have em ?

Anyway bit of a pointless thread as win, lose or draw Mr Levein will be going nowhere after Saturday.

Think positive a win on Saturday and we are SEVEN points clear of the finest, silkiest and talented team in Leith. ?

8 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Are people not confusing name changes (which most of us have done at some point) with entirely new profiles?

Speak for yourself ☺

I have been Luckydug since I first logged on.

Why would people change their username or account unless they had something to hide ?

Personally I give less value to posts from people who are obviously reincarnated .

10 hours ago, El Diez said:

There's plenty of us who changed username but that's not quite the same as making a new account.

I've been on this account since I joined in 2006. My username hasn't always been Taffin though.

As an aside, can you still see people's username history?

4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

There's plenty of us who changed username but that's not quite the same as making a new account.

I've been on this account since I joined in 2006. My username hasn't always been Taffin though.

As an aside, can you still see people's username history?

Yes, you click on their profile and there is a wee widget below their photo.

I am on my second profile. Make no apologies for that though. My reasons were to try and shake off some of the baggage that had been attached to my first one, mainly by some of the utter cretins who now frequent the other forum.

Ironically however, it was @Geoff Kilpatrick who was so “obsessed” with me and trying to be one of the boys on that other forum, who eventually publicly pointed this out... only after calling numerous other posters “Mothy” for months on end however. Actually quite funny watching him trying to  claim others are guilty of doing that with “Spencer”. ?

4 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Ironically however, it was @Geoff Kilpatrick who was so “obsessed” with me and trying to be one of the boys on that other forum, who eventually publicly pointed this out... only after calling numerous other posters “Mothy” for months on end however. Actually quite funny watching him trying to  claim others are guilty of doing that with “Spencer”. 

Really? That’s a pretty delicious irony then ???

Just now, To Be Frank said:

Really? That’s a pretty delicious irony then ???

Indeed. Even the criticism of those who wanted Hibs to beat us in the derby, he always nudges that particular issue on to Tosh, and him wanting Hibs to beat Rangers in the cup. 

47 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Are people not confusing name changes (which most of us have done at some point) with entirely new profiles?

Nah if you change your username you keep your post count. The likes of Rambo1874, Pheasant Plucker only joined about a week ago and set about posting negative anti-Levein hyperbole as if they’d been posters here for years. Coincidentally two other posters pretty renowned for posting exactly that sort of drivel became suspended just prior to them joining. ?

Edited by To Be Frank

42 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Speak for yourself ☺

I have been Luckydug since I first logged on.

Why would people change their username or account unless they had something to hide ?

Personally I give less value to posts from people who are obviously reincarnated .

I changed from my original because it was a bit crap. I think folk just get bored and want to try something different - no harm in it. 

As for hibs fans or anyone logging in and trolling..I just don’t know how anyone has the energy for that kind of shit. 

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I changed from my original because it was a bit crap. I think folk just get bored and want to try something different - no harm in it. 

As for hibs fans or anyone logging in and trolling..I just don’t know how anyone has the energy for that kind of shit. 

Fair enough ?

You're probably right about username changes. Can you still track a person's previous username on their profile? 

Some of these new accounts are definitely a bit fishy though.

I refuse to believe they have followed Hearts for years and just discovered JKB.

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Fair enough ?

You're probably right about username changes. Can you still track a person's previous username on their profile? 

Some of these new accounts are definitely a bit fishy though.

I refuse to believe they have followed Hearts for years and just discovered JKB.

Yes. Widget below profile picture.

They usually claim they have just read it for years and suddenly decided to start posting, rather than just discovered it. Makes it easier to carry on previous agendas etc. ?

10 hours ago, wallace_mercer said:

It's always been like this, hence the reason I only come in once in a blue moon now. Can't be bothered with it so much. Use the Hearts Facebook pages more now. It was always like that on here, if someone had a different opinion they looked for an argument and tried putting other posters down. Everyone has different opinions and if you don't agree with them then you're either trolling, a Hibby or rather stupid. Each to their own.

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Yes, you click on their profile and there is a wee widget below their photo.

I am on my second profile. Make no apologies for that though. My reasons were to try and shake off some of the baggage that had been attached to my first one, mainly by some of the utter cretins who now frequent the other forum.

Ironically however, it was @Geoff Kilpatrick who was so “obsessed” with me and trying to be one of the boys on that other forum, who eventually publicly pointed this out... only after calling numerous other posters “Mothy” for months on end however. Actually quite funny watching him trying to  claim others are guilty of doing that with “Spencer”. ?

:laugh2:

It should have been ten
5 minutes ago, jambonian said:

It's always been like this, hence the reason I only come in once in a blue moon now. Can't be bothered with it so much. Use the Hearts Facebook pages more now. It was always like that on here, if someone had a different opinion they looked for an argument and tried putting other posters down. Everyone has different opinions and if you don't agree with them then you're either trolling, a Hibby or rather stupid. Each to their own.

Get that although the Facebook pages can be just as brutal at times tbh 

Just now, Geoff the Mince said:

I might change my name to Winston Churchill :wub:

I was thinking of changing my user name to Black Francis. :whistling:

9 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Yes, very good. A fair point. ?

Governor Tarkin
38 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

:lol:

28 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Yes, very good. A fair point. ?

:thumbsup:

i wish jj was my dad

Do we think every trolling Hibs prick is Spencer?

The  creepy tramp will pop on out at the thought ?

• davemclaren locked this topic