HMFC Share Register

Footballfirst

pettigrewsstylist
17 hours ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Ha im in twice, some just in my name and some joint with my dad. 

Forgot I had done that. 

Me aswell. Presume there is a mechanism to have both entries consolidated into one etc? No idea really. Wife is also on there but in her maiden name.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Footballfirst

• davemclaren

• Bull's-eye

• Pheasant Plucker

Pheasant Plucker
16 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Bloody hell I hadn't realised I was one of the highest shareholders.

Not bad for a so-called hun who cant afford the bus fare to Ibrox 

Me too mate. Thats why I feel I should be able to criticise being one of the most invested. I bet you most of the folk on here dont even pledge!

Anyway, thanks for posting FF.

40 minutes ago, Pheasant Plucker said:

Me too mate. Thats why I feel I should be able to criticise being one of the most invested. I bet you most of the folk on here dont even pledge!

What are you basing your pledge assumption on? ?

56 minutes ago, Pheasant Plucker said:

Maybe some folk on here cant afford to pledge, for the record i do, not a shareholder though.

Footballfirst

I converted the PDF file into a more searchable format and picked out anyone with 10,000 or more shares. (I may have missed a few). I found 132 such holdings, including 71 with exactly 10,000 and 61 holding more than that. Some of the names I recognise from JKB and elsewhere, so I won't list any individuals, although anyone can search what is a public document. There are around 8,000 individual shareholdings. Here is a list of those with more than 50,000 shares.

BIDCO (1874) LIMITED    138,136,302    88.278%
HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN 2005 LIMITED    6,541,662    4.181%
Private Individual     500,000    0.320%
FOUNDATION OF HEARTS LIMITED    351,864    0.225%
Private Individual    300,000    0.192%
PENTLAND SECURITIES /HOLDINGS/ LIMITED     250,000    0.160%
Private Individual    100,000    0.064%
Private Individual     100,000    0.064%
HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN SUPPORTERS TRUST     70,403    0.045%
WINTERFLOOD SECURITIES LIMITED     67,656    0.043%
Private Individual     66,636    0.043%
ROWANMOOR TRUSTEES LIMITED     56,200    0.036%
Private Individual    50,000    0.032%

21 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

The club has just lodged a full list of shareholders with Companies House in its Confirmation Statement (CS01).  For anyone who is unsure how many shares you hold then you can check the listing.

The CS01 only provides shareholder names and the number of shares held, so if you have a query about consolidating holdings or your address then you would have to contact the Registrars directly. Equiniti can be contacted by phone on 0371 382 2492, or in writing to Equiniti, Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing, West Sussex, BN99 6DA.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC005863/filing-history

Note that the PDF document is 483 pages long and just under 5mb in size.

Meant to ask.   Is there any reason why we are only doing this now?   I also presume it is a legal requirement. 

Footballfirst
Just now, Paolo said:

Meant to ask.   Is there any reason why we are only doing this now?   I also presume it is a legal requirement. 

The club has to submit a Confirmation Statement (CS01) annually.  It's intended to show who exerts control over companies.

For the last few years Hearts has submitted a full shareholder list on a CD, so it was not visible to the public, although you could order one from Companies House (for a small fee). I don't think you have to submit a full list of shareholders every year, but I suspect for that for most companies with thousands of shareholders, it is easier for the registrars to provide a full list, rather than pick out the top 10, 20 or whatever. 

Ricardo Shillyshally
23 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I converted the PDF file into a more searchable format and picked out anyone with 10,000 or more shares. (I may have missed a few). I found 132 such holdings, including 71 with exactly 10,000 and 61 holding more than that. Some of the names I recognise from JKB and elsewhere, so I won't list any individuals, although anyone can search what is a public document. There are around 8,000 individual shareholdings. Here is a list of those with more than 50,000 shares.

Pentland, Winterflood and Rowanmoor are interesting. Don't seem to have any obvious connection to HMFC

Footballfirst
Just now, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

Pentland, Winterflood and Rowanmoor are interesting. Don't seem to have any obvious connection to HMFC

Pentland was Chris Robinson's holding company when he ran the club.

Ricardo Shillyshally
Just now, Footballfirst said:

Pentland was Chris Robinson's holding company when he ran the club.

I was thinking it was Mercer's old company so looked them up but still couldn't see any obvious connection

Footballfirst
5 minutes ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

I was thinking it was Mercer's old company so looked them up but still couldn't see any obvious connection

Pentland was originally under Mercer's control.

Here is a note from the 1982 accounts:

In addition to this holding, Mr Mercer, by virtue of being the  majority shareholder in Pentland Securities Limited, was interested in a further 288,570 Ordinary Shares of the Company. As explained in Note 6 to the Accounts this shareholding has been reduced; subsequent to the balance sheet date.

6, Ultimate Holding Company

As at 31st May 1982, the company was a subsidiary of Pentland Securities Limited,  which ls Incorporated in Scotland. Subsequent to that date, Pentland Securities Limited has disposed of 75,000 Ordinary shares which reduces its shareholding to 213,570 Ordinary shares (42.7%),

..... and from the 1998 accounts

L G Deans and C P Robinson are directors of New Hearts Limited which holds, directly and indirectly through its wholly owned subsidiary, Pentland Securities (Holdings) Limited, 4,226,563 ordinary shares in the Company. C P Robinson and his wife together hold 50% of the equity share capital of New Hearts Limited through their jointly owned company Chrysalis Scotland Limited and L G Deans holds 50% of New Hearts Limited directly. Chrysalis Scotland Limited holds 357,143 ordinary shares in the Company.

39 minutes ago, Paolo said:

It replaced the old annual return about two years ago and you only need to review it once a year. The main difference is you have have to advise and keep details of PSC s (Persons with significant control who hold more than 25% of shares and ans also more than 25% of voting rights. If you have a right to remove or appoint directors you are also a PSC. Still costs 13 quid to submit the return.

Pheasant Plucker
3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

What are you basing your pledge assumption on? ?

We have 200,000 turn out for a cup final parade and only 8000 pledge. Whats that Dave, 4%? I blame that on EPL , Serie a etc.

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

Ignore him, he is a hobo troll.

Do you pledge?

9 minutes ago, Pheasant Plucker said:

We have 200,000 turn out for a cup final parade and only 8000 pledge. Whats that Dave, 4%? I blame that on EPL , Serie a etc.

Do you pledge?

Word salad.

Pheasant Plucker
15 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

Word salad.

In what way?

Do you pledge?

Edited by Pheasant Plucker

2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

The club has to submit a Confirmation Statement (CS01) annually.  It's intended to show who exerts control over companies.

For the last few years Hearts has submitted a full shareholder list on a CD, so it was not visible to the public, although you could order one from Companies House (for a small fee). I don't think you have to submit a full list of shareholders every year, but I suspect for that for most companies with thousands of shareholders, it is easier for the registrars to provide a full list, rather than pick out the top 10, 20 or whatever. 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, 132goals1958 said:

It replaced the old annual return about two years ago and you only need to review it once a year. The main difference is you have have to advise and keep details of PSC s (Persons with significant control who hold more than 25% of shares and ans also more than 25% of voting rights. If you have a right to remove or appoint directors you are also a PSC. Still costs 13 quid to submit the return.

And thank you. 

3 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Haha cheers i went straight to the cant be arsed i’ll ask before doing something myself.

Ever been to Hamilton? 

5 hours ago, His name is said:

Can you still buy shares? 

No, as in they are not offered for sale anywhere.

But, yes, if you know someone who wants to sell some. 

If you are serious the shareholders association may be able to help you. 

Ricardo Shillyshally
1 minute ago, Snedescu said:

Rowanmoor are a pension trustee company so it will be shares held in pensions

Not much of an investment that!

I'm just wondering that if they are non hearts people what their interest is. Might be historic.

Pheasant Plucker
26 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

Prefer .. ..

17996011_0_640x640.jpg.1bee615db5222671bdf6357acd606bc9.jpg

Ah, makes sense now. Your wife probably wont let you go to the football. Fair enough, if youre happy being that guy. Better not let her catch you then cos youre probably not allowed on here either, and there will be Hoovering or dishes to do or such like.

1 minute ago, Pheasant Plucker said:

Ah, makes sense now. Your wife probably wont let you go to the football. Fair enough, if youre happy being that guy. Better not let her catch you then cos youre probably not allowed on here either, and there will be Hoovering or dishes to do or such like.

I'm surprised you recognised a cleaning product. 

Do you stack shelves in Aldi ?

Pheasant Plucker
4 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

I'm surprised you recognised a cleaning product. 

Good comeback ?

What would be wrong with that, if i did? 

Strange opinion.

36 minutes ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

Not much of an investment that!

I'm just wondering that if they are non hearts people what their interest is. Might be historic.

Invested during the smg days when our shares were quoted i reckon. 

Stupid question time, when Vlad asked us to put money in near the end of his tenure(sure it was£110) . Was that in exchange for a certain amount of shares or just give me your dosh.?

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, clanmac said:

Stupid question time, when Vlad asked us to put money in near the end of his tenure(sure it was£110) . Was that in exchange for a certain amount of shares or just give me your dosh.?

It was for shares at 11p a pop. In actuality what it achieved was to raise enough cash to keep the club afloat until the end of season.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/20084795

However, Vlad and the club's board at the time failed to issue the shares that were purchased in good faith.

It was eventually resolved by the new regime when Ann Budge honoured the fans purchases and issued new shares in the club in 2015.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/2012-share-issue-update

The second link confirms that the club had 7988 shareholders at that point.

portobellojambo1
12 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Do James Hay Pension Trustees Ltd not have a holding of around 200,000 FootnallFirst. At a wild guess I'd say that their holding and the holding shown as Rowanmoor are probably actually HMFC fans who have Self Invested Personal Pensions under trust with them and the individuals asked the trustees to invest in the club. Would I be right in thinking that the holding of 500,000 (private individual) could possibly bw Ann, herself. I'm sure she bought the shareholding that a Scandinavian group had bought from one of Romanov's hidden companies in Switzeralnd but Ann didn't add them into the Bidco holding.

Footballfirst
43 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Do James Hay Pension Trustees Ltd not have a holding of around 200,000 FootnallFirst. At a wild guess I'd say that their holding and the holding shown as Rowanmoor are probably actually HMFC fans who have Self Invested Personal Pensions under trust with them and the individuals asked the trustees to invest in the club. Would I be right in thinking that the holding of 500,000 (private individual) could possibly bw Ann, herself. I'm sure she bought the shareholding that a Scandinavian group had bought from one of Romanov's hidden companies in Switzeralnd but Ann didn't add them into the Bidco holding.

I did say that I may have missed some entries.

The James Hay entry is split over two pages and appears with 199,175 at the right hand side, but with 9,847 underneath the name like virtually all the entries.  I took the 9.847 figure as the current holding.

The 500k holding is not Ann's.

Ann bought 15% of the club (22,037,900 shares) from Swiss company Quantum Holding SA as part of her share offer in 2014, that was required under takeover rules. Julija Goncuruk (Vlad's neice) was a former director of the company.  IIRC the firm was being wound up (maybe wound down), so was happy to take Ann's offer which cost her around £19,000.  It is that share purchase that will provide Ann with the bulk of her legacy holding in the club, once she transfers 75.1% to FOH. 

The Quantum purchase is included in Bidco's 138m holding.

Ann also controls the 6.5m HOM 2005 Ltd shares. That company was the purchase vehicle used by Vlad when he took over from CPR.  The company was dissolved following the collapse of UBIG, but Ann had to go to court to have them handed over to her (as  they should have been, as part of her original share acquisition from UBIG/Ukio in the CVA agreement in May 2014)

Edited by Footballfirst

portobellojambo1
13 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I did say that I may have missed some entries.

The James Hay entry is split over two pages and appears with 199,175 at the right hand side, but with 9,847 underneath the name like virtually all the entries.  I took the 9.847 figure as the current holding.

The 500k holding is not Ann's.

Ann bought 15% of the club (22,037,900 shares) from Swiss company Quantum Holding SA as part of her share offer in 2014, that was required under takeover rules. Julija Goncuruk (Vlad's neice) was a former director of the company.  IIRC the firm was being wound up (maybe wound down), so what happy to take Ann's offer which cost her around £19,000.  It is that share purchase that will provide Ann with the bulk of her legacy holding in the club, once she transfers 75.1% to FOH. 

The Quantum purchase is included in Bidco's 138m holding.

Thanks for your reply

I asked the registrars at the AGM if they held info re who was the named holder of the HOMST shares but they said they could not give out information. They told me that the named individual would have to be the one who signed the transfer document to put them into the name of those of us who had money left in SOH. i will need to try and pursue Derek Watson again to see what can be done for those of us affected by this

1 hour ago, brownkg said:

I asked the registrars at the AGM if they held info re who was the named holder of the HOMST shares but they said they could not give out information. They told me that the named individual would have to be the one who signed the transfer document to put them into the name of those of us who had money left in SOH. i will need to try and pursue Derek Watson again to see what can be done for those of us affected by this

Could you PM me any contact details you have for anyone at the trust as I have sent emails in the past regarding this situation but have never had any reply. 

Pheasant Plucker
18 hours ago, Oliver Twist said:

Some really interesting information on this thread, especially how the quantum shares were divvied up.

So Oliver, can you tell us what you meant by this aldi thing?^^^

3 minutes ago, Pheasant Plucker said:

Some really interesting information on this thread, especially how the quantum shares were divvied up.

So Oliver, can you tell us what you meant by this aldi thing?^^^

Aldi sells cleaning products .. .. .. .. duh.

Pheasant Plucker
1 minute ago, Oliver Twist said:

Aldi sells cleaning products .. .. .. .. duh.

Sure thats what you meant. Whats wrong with stacking shelves in Aldi, mate?

5 minutes ago, Pheasant Plucker said:

Sure thats what you meant. Whats wrong with stacking shelves in Aldi, mate?

As I was referencing a well known brand of Furniture polish then I'm sure thats exactly what I meant. What do you think I meant ?

Edited by Oliver Twist

10 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

It was for shares at 11p a pop. In actuality what it achieved was to raise enough cash to keep the club afloat until the end of season.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/20084795

However, Vlad and the club's board at the time failed to issue the shares that were purchased in good faith.

It was eventually resolved by the new regime when Ann Budge honoured the fans purchases and issued new shares in the club in 2015.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/2012-share-issue-update

The second link confirms that the club had 7988 shareholders at that point.

Ok so next stupid question, I don’t seem to have been allocated those shares, who would I contact.

47 minutes ago, clanmac said:

Ok so next stupid question, I don’t seem to have been allocated those shares, who would I contact.

Read the OP.