Nanny Cam Advice

Blackie the Cat

Blackie the Cat

Hi 

I am looking and hoping for help regards buying the right nanny cam and wondered if anyone has any advice and experience with them and might be able to recommend one?
Looking for 1 or 2 units which do not have to be hidden as is to help the family keep an eye on elderly parents.
Preferably easy to use/view via phone as well as laptop and if possible not have an on going cost however if required for the best results it would be fine.
Thanks in advance cheers 

Seymour M Hersh

How dare you be on a working man's football forum if you can afford a nanny!! :laugh:

(i'm just kidding by ye way as there was some class war outrage on another thread)

Shanks said no

Maplin would have been my recommendation prior to going bust

edit pc world appear to have a range of them

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

I P Knightley

Misleading thread title - please change it mods.

I was expecting to see some quality (HD) footage captured by hidden cameras monitoring the goings-on in the nanny's room.

Once again, JKB lets me down.

12 hours ago, Blackie the Cat said:

Hi 

I am looking and hoping for help regards buying the right nanny cam and wondered if anyone has any advice and experience with them and might be able to recommend one?
Looking for 1 or 2 units which do not have to be hidden as is to help the family keep an eye on elderly parents.
Preferably easy to use/view via phone as well as laptop and if possible not have an on going cost however if required for the best results it would be fine.
Thanks in advance cheers 

I use old android phones with ip webcam pro installed myself, great if you have old tech lying about

36 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

How dare you be on a working man's football forum if you can afford a nanny!! :laugh:

(i'm just kidding by ye way as there was some class war outrage on another thread)

Oooh I like a class war where was that? Was it that boy wizard again :D

1 minute ago, Swanny17 said:

Can't believe this thread is over 13 hours old already and no-one has suggested anything pervy. 

Total let down JKB.

erm, check ip knightleys post 3 above yours

3 hours ago, Swanny17 said:

Can't believe this thread is over 13 hours old already and no-one has suggested anything pervy. 

Total let down JKB.

Im just in the door, hud yer horses. 

4 hours ago, milky_26 said:

Bought something similar to keep an eye on the wee one. Good camera, but totally let down by terrible software for the phone which crashed constantly.