Time to wake up

oh ah grantona

oh ah grantona

Far too much blaming officals yes the goal was offside but after we scored we were 2nd best by a mile aswell 

This again was a poor rangers side we have all seen better at tynie and we have won. 

Team selection today imo was wrong but we started brilliant went 1 up then we died WHY!!

ITS the manager job to pick the team set it up and manage during a game and for me he is failing big time

It's time for levein to go we will never progress despite having a very decent side 

Many will disagree but it's my opinion on how the club goes to next stage 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Fozzyonthefence

• EastSideJambo

• Thomaso

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, oh ah grantona said:

Far too much blaming officals yes the goal was offside but after we scored we were 2nd best by a mile aswell 

This again was a poor rangers side we have all seen better at tynie and we have won. 

Team selection today imo was wrong but we started brilliant went 1 up then we died WHY!!

ITS the manager job to pick the team set it up and manage during a game and for me he is failing big time

It's time for levein to go we will never progress despite having a very decent side 

Just skim over the offside goal and terrible officiating then, aye? Jesus Christ. We deserved a draw, and the only reason we never got it was Madden’s cheating.

I didn't agree with leveins post match comments. He was delighted with the performances, I can't say I was. I wonder if he's trying to keep spirits up because if it isn't that, he is deluded/in denial. 

To to suggest he should go is moronic. We are on a very bad run but I still believe we will find ourself on a positive run again when our key players are all back.

Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Just skim over the offside goal and terrible officiating then, aye? Jesus Christ. We deserved a draw, and the only reason we never got it was Madden’s cheating.

Deserved a draw?  But because of Madden we never got it?  

Is that the only reason, aye?

kingantti1874

My opinion is that you are completely clueless and your opinions a pile of shit.

There isnt a team in scotland could cope with the injuries weve head and had we won today wed have been joint top of tbe league with teams who have 10 and 20 times the budget

ps levein that signed all those players 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

Maybe becuase all out ****ing strikers are injured. 

Honestly never fail to amaze me how quickly our so called fans turn. 

2 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

When a team wins 1-2 and their second goal is offside, then aye. Obviously. 

The performance today was woeful, no pace and no creativity in the final third was the reason we never won today.

We would have got a draw had it not been for chronic refereeing FACT

EastSideJambo

I can't see how we deserved a draw on the basis we never created a chance of note after going behind. For the second time in a month at Tynecastle we've made absolutely no use of a numerical advantage 

10 minutes ago, oh ah grantona said:

I disagree.

Naismith and Uche getting injured have destroyed our season.

Levein has made a huge mistake in not signing another striker, but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Left back still gets on my nerves, as does our lack of width and chronic lack of pace. But anyone with functioning eyeballs can see Levein is building something pretty good.

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Maybe becuase all out ****ing strikers are injured. 

Honestly never fail to amaze me how quickly our so called fans turn. 

Turn?   

You think having strikers missing excuses some of the individual performances?

Hearts played well for about half an hour today. Were on top playing some decent stuff but completely lost it as soon as Rangers equalised. That's being weak. 

Theres no other way to look at it.  It'll continue to happen unless players nurture a stronger attitude or until we have to integrate new personel. 

4 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

When a team wins 1-2 and their second goal is offside, then aye. Obviously. 

No matter how much we were 'done' by that decision the game didn't stop at that goal. There was still about 50 mins to go.

Even if chalked off, we had let them take the ascendancy in the game up til that point.They'd have kept pushing at us.

They got the goal and measured us thereafter. We didn't respond.

Fozzyonthefence
6 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

The performance today was woeful, no pace and no creativity in the final third was the reason we never won today.

We would have got a draw had it not been for chronic refereeing FACT

Madden was awful, admittedly but why are you blaming him for not getting a draw?

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Turn?   

You think having strikers missing excuses some of the individual performances?

Hearts played well for about half an hour today. Were on top playing some decent stuff but completely lost it as soon as Rangers equalised. That's being weak. 

Theres no other way to look at it.  It'll continue to happen unless players nurture a stronger attitude or until we have to integrate new personel. 

We played well until rangers realised we have not much of a threat with onklymclean and pushed up. Ikpeazu and naismith playing it doesnt happen. We cant affors a team full of naismiths funnily enough

14 minutes ago, jambogaza said:

I didn't agree with leveins post match comments. He was delighted with the performances, I can't say I was. I wonder if he's trying to keep spirits up because if it isn't that, he is deluded/in denial. 

To to suggest he should go is moronic. We are on a very bad run but I still believe we will find ourself on a positive run again when our key players are all back.

Listen again to what he said. Delighted with the effort put in not the performance. He criticised elements of the performance. 

5 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

No matter how much we were 'done' by that decision the game didn't stop at that goal. There was still about 50 mins to go.

Even if chalked off, we had let them take the ascendancy in the game up til that point.They'd have kept pushing at us.

They got the goal and measured us thereafter. We didn't respond.

Rangers goals = 2

Hearts goals = 1

One of Rangers goals should have been chalked off.

Rangers goals = 1

Hearts goals = 1

Draw.

Italian Lambretta
23 minutes ago, oh ah grantona said:

Well they can dtop attacking thier own fans with petty meaningless issues and start circling the wagons against those clubs and SFA officials who want to undermine every good thing we have done up until now.

2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Rangers goals = 2

Hearts goals = 1

Rangers goals = 1

Hearts goals = 1

Draw.

You must know that's not how football works. Just because the goal should have been disallowed doesn't mean it would have finished 1-1 if it had been. They were the better team by a distance. 

2 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Well they can dtop attacking thier own fans with petty meaningless issues and start circling the wagons against those clubs and SFA officials who want to undermine every good thing we have done up until now.

God you really are full of it

31 minutes ago, oh ah grantona said:

Ok, I'll humour you.  Who would you replace Levein with?

Fozzyonthefence

Rangers goals = 2

Hearts goals = 1

Rangers goals = 1

Hearts goals = 1

Draw.

You don’t think Rangers might have got a legimate 2nd anyway if they had to, like they did at Murrayfield last year? They were in the ascendancy once they equalised.  When they were 2-1 up they didn’t have to come out at us and were very, very comfortable.  No one will ever know. 

Yes I’m pissed off with the linesman not making an easy call with 3 Rangers players being offside but I’m much more concerned at going down against 10 men with merely a whimper.  Not one signal chance after our og, not one. Pathetic.

Agree with the first paragraph but then it went a bit mental from there and I stopped reading at, “time for Levein to go”. 

Yes, we have been seriously poor since we lost Naismith and if we lose on Wednesday we go 5th and we’ll probably be sitting 6th very shortly as Aberdeen have games in hand. That has been the unforeseen cost of these injuries.

CL isn’t totally blameless but I find it difficult to blame him for our entire winless streak. Have some sort of perspective. Are folks memories that short? We were flying and we probably would still be top of the league if we hadn’t lost 4 of our starting XI to long term injury, which I may add included our captain, vice captain and 3rd in command  as well as our best player, Naismith. Massive losses and we’ve fallen apart because of that. 

There is no question that CL will be judged this season. We know the bar which is set as does Craig and as does the players. If that’s not met then, cheerio Craig Levein.

We are a long way off that however and once Uche & Naisy return, with the signing of Vanecek and probably the acquisition of others, we will no doubt be the team that started the season. 

I think the folk that want rid off Levein need to pull back and give the guy the time  he has earned through the start we’ve had. Judge him with a fully fit squad or at least a team that can put forwards on the pitch. 

There is no doubt in my mind we’ll finish at least 4th this season. Which given how bad we were last season and how strong our opponents in the top 6 are, that would be a very respectable finish with a semi final under our belts as well. 

Time to wake up. Hearts players can’t perform to the standards of the EPL, Champions League and football manager. Our squad is a limited bunch in the grand scheme of things. 

Stop watching this on telly, listening to Gary Neville and expecting Hearts players to replicate it. It’s not going happen. 

Favourite shout today was some boy behind me losing his shit with “wtf you teaching them luveeeeennn” when Morrison didn’t hit a perfect cross. 

Edited by By the light

Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

You must know that's not how football works. Just because the goal should have been disallowed doesn't mean it would have finished 1-1 if it had been. They were the better team by a distance. 

The offside goal was just the tip of the poor officiating. It was death by a thousand cuts. We were up against a team who were protected by bent officials and it eventually took its toll. When up against an honest mistake or injustice, you need to react and use that sense of injustice to drive up your performance levels. Madden compounded that injustice/cheating by taking the sting out of our attacks at every opportunity and letting Morelos and pals away with everything. We were not ALLOWED to fight back.

All of that to one side however for a minute, both teams scored one legitimate goal each. 

4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

You don’t think Rangers might have got a legimate 2nd anyway if they had to, like they did at Murrayfield last year? They were in the ascendancy once they equalised.  When they were 2-1 up they didn’t have to come out at us and were very, very comfortable.  No one will ever know. 

Yes I’m pissed off with the linesman not making an easy call with 3 Rangers players being offside but I’m much more concerned at going down against 10 men with merely a whimper.  Not one signal chance after our og, not one. Pathetic.

No, I see no reason at all to assume Rangers would have got a legitimate second goal anyway. The game was controlled by Madden from start to finish, and I find it far more likely that they would have been given another illegitimate goal. The result was decided before KO and our part in the farce was just to turn up and take it... as Madden said himself pre-KO.

EastSideJambo
8 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Agree with the first paragraph but then it went a bit mental from there and I stopped reading at, “time for Levein to go”. 

Yes, we have been seriously poor since we lost Naismith and if we lose on Wednesday we go 5th and we’ll probably be sitting 6th very shortly as Aberdeen have games in hand. That has been the unforeseen cost of these injuries.

CL isn’t totally blameless but I find it difficult to blame him for our entire winless streak. Have some sort of perspective. Are folks memories that short? We were flying and we probably would still be top of the league if we hadn’t lost 4 of our starting XI to long term injury, which I may add included our captain, vice captain and 3rd in command  as well as our best player, Naismith. Massive losses and we’ve fallen apart because of that. 

There is no question that CL will be judged this season. We know the bar which is set as does Craig and as does the players. If that’s not met then, cheerio Craig Levein.

We are a long way off that however and once Uche & Naisy return, with the signing of Vanecek and probably the acquisition of others, we will no doubt be the team that started the season. 

I think the folk that want rid off Levein need to pull back and give the guy the time  he has earned through the start we’ve had. Judge him with a fully fit squad or at least a team that can put forwards on the pitch. 

There is no doubt in my mind we’ll finish at least 4th this season. Which given how bad we were last season and how strong our opponents in the top 6 are, that would be a very respectable finish with a semi final under our belts as well. 

This playing squad is being subsidised to the tune of £1M pa beyond our income stream. That makes accumulating 20+ less than Kilmarnock in the last 14 months all the more staggering  

Would you be of the view that if we finish in say 6th this season that change would be necessary?

We are playing like losers and we will be bottom half by the end of the year. Not one player has scored since Naismith went off at Murrayfield. Pathetic. Levein is costing us every game right now. St Johnstone up next to beat us. I would not trust these gutless losers to win a goldfish at a carnival.  Dunne out injured now too but no it has nothing to do with the way we train or our medical team. Wonder who will be injured next.

Felix Lighter
14 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Correct.We might have won 5-1.Who knows? Certainly not you.

In hindsight the officials affected the result,plain and simple.

Fozzyonthefence

No, I see no reason at all to assume Rangers would have got a legitimate second goal anyway. The game was controlled by Madden from start to finish, and I find it far more likely that they would have been given another illegitimate goal. The result was decided before KO and our part in the farce was just to turn up and take it... as Madden said himself pre-KO.

Madden didn’t say that at all and Levein didn’t say he said that either.  You made that up.

If Madden was so bent he didn’t have to send off Arfield to give us a great chance with 25 minutes at 10 men, he would just have given a yellow.  That still wouldn’t have been as bad a decision as the linesman missing the offside.

The fact is, if the 2nd goal was disallowed, neither you nor I know what the score would have been.

It’s right to highlight the awful officiating today but it’s wrong to use it to cover up how shite we were today and the huge problems we  have.

22 minutes ago, ethan14 said:

No team in this league could do well loosing 4 major first team players fact

They would maybe score a goal though.

ToadKiller Dog

We certainly did not deserve to go in at half time behind. 

If the goal was rightly not given we likely wouldn't have. 

At 1-1 it's a different game second half. 

If madden had booked Morales  different game. 

If madden hadn't given them so many undeserved free kicks and reffed in a more neutral Manner r different game. 

That all said, second half we deserved nothing but somehow managed not to concede which is an achievement of sorts .

Orcs were the better side second half, we never looked like getting a second.

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

EastSideJambo
12 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

That's ****ing unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable 

Just gloss over the lack of a shot at goal in final hour of the game and **** all against 10 men 

FFS 

Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

Madden didn’t say that at all and Levein didn’t say he said that either.  You made that up.

If Madden was so bent he didn’t have to send off Arfield to give us a great chance with 25 minutes at 10 men, he would just have given a yellow.  That still wouldn’t have been as bad a decision as the linesman missing the offside.

The fact is, if the 2nd goal was disallowed, neither you nor I know what the score would have been.

It’s right to highlight the awful officiating today but it’s wrong to use it to cover up how shite we were today and the huge problems we  have.

He had to send off Arfield because it was an absolute horror challenge and on live TV. He had no choice. He knew he just had to kill us with a number of small wrong decisions to stop us building any momentum instead. 

Madden is a cheating arsehole, and if you cannot see that then you actually deserve these sorts of results. Craig recognises he is a cheating Hun prick, like most of the rest of us however, and so we do not. ?

15 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

This is next level tinfoil hat stuff. 

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Without their main two strikers?

Killie certainly did against us 2 weeks ago.  Stewart and Brophy both injured.

Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

Killie certainly did against us 2 weeks ago.  Stewart and Brophy both injured.

Nitpicking!

:wink: 

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

This is next level tinfoil hat stuff. 

:rofl:

Sorry to say this to you, but if you cannot see what is right in front of your eyes, and would rather brush it off just poor officiating, then you are beyond help. :(

34 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Rangers goals = 2

Hearts goals = 1

Rangers goals = 1

Hearts goals = 1

Draw.

That it needs explaining in such simple terms is quite staggering, tbh.

’The officials were poor but we need to look at our performance’ ????

Our performance merited a point and the officials robbed us of it, you complete and utter Bell chiefs.

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

He had to send off Arfield because it was an absolute horror challenge and on live TV. He had no choice. He knew he just had to kill us with a number of small wrong decisions to stop us building any momentum instead. 

Madden is a cheating arsehole, and if you cannot see that then you actually deserve these sorts of results. Craig recognises he is a cheating Hun prick, like most of the rest of us however, and so we do not. ?

I was at the game and only saw Arfield’s challenge from back row of Gorgie so not sure how bad it was, certainly looked reckless and I was screaming for a red.  I know 3 Sevco fans though saying it was never a red.  If Madden had only given a yellow he would have got away with that too, so no, he didn’t have to give a red.  If it was Morelos maybe he would have let him off.

So I deserve Hearts losing today but you don’t?  This place is tragic at times!

Just now, El Diez said:

Our performance merited a point and the officials robbed us of it, you complete and utter Bell chiefs.

:spoton:

You sometimes have to wonder what’s going on in people’s heads. I get it that folk are annoyed at recent results, and rightly so, but to try and twist being cheated out of a point in to not deserving it is just mental.

If your a Hearts supporter who watched today's game and didn't leave feeling cheated your not a Hearts supporter.

Nothing else needs saying.

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, El Diez said:

Our performance was pish and deserved absolutely **** all!  Take the blinkers off man and no need for the personal abuse to the folk that actually understand football. 

Fozzyonthefence

:spoton:

You sometimes have to wonder what’s going on in people’s heads. I get it that folk are annoyed at recent results, and rightly so, but to try and twist being cheated out of a point in to not deserving it is just mental.

Here we go, the tag team.